A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Basic Training » Militia Gear » Should people boycott Troy industries?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should people boycott Troy industries?
JWF
Member # 31629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWF   Email JWF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought an ar15 awhile back with a troy handgaurd and recently(on another forum) i found out that Troy ind. had hired one of the Ruby Ridge snipers and both Troy and the ex sniper pretty much justifed thier actions and the sniper even said he wouldve taken the shot if his partner didnt...as in he justified shooting an unarmed woman holding a baby....Anyways it sounds like the arf.com guys boycotted Troy back in 2014(i think) and it does make sense i think...i kind of feel like shit for owning Troy products ..anyways do/did you guys boycott them?

--------------------
N/A

Posts: 39 | From: Oregon | Registered: May 2017  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of organized boycotts, but I wouldn't do any business with Troy.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 16845 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Archangel1
NCO Contributor
Member # 12498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archangel1   Email Archangel1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope the farmers that sell me my food are basically human.

No one is perfect but the FBI sniper is up against a moral and ethical code. A baby in arms is not a weapon and there would not be jury of your peers court that would let his lack of self control go unaccountable.

--------------------
"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...

Posts: 723 | From: West | Registered: Feb 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
JWF
Member # 31629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWF   Email JWF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont even know if Troy ind. still employs that sniper from Ruby Ridge but i sure get a shit feeling knowing i own rifle accessories from them(well from Amazon, but whatever) I contemplated selling my Troy handgaurd off my AR but i like the damn thing too much. Maybe boycotting them is stupid but it sure leaves a sour taste in your mouth when reading about this crap

--------------------
N/A

Posts: 39 | From: Oregon | Registered: May 2017  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2016 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.