A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Front Office » Patriot Business Directory -Trading Post » PATRIOT BUSINESS DIRECTORY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PATRIOT BUSINESS DIRECTORY
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PATRIOT BUSINESS DIRECTORY

I think it's time the militia starts taking care of its own..,with support, networking etc.

During the upcoming website overhaul, I intend to set up a links page for patriots who are members of AWRM to list their businesses or services offered. At the very least I will post a link for you here.

We will also be offering low cost advertising in the upcoming future. Contributing members will get discount rates.

Doc.

lonwlf - I have a machine shop I would like to list as a resource. Here is a link to my website:

www.dhprecision.com
locomike - I am a professional musician, operating out of northern Cali. Here's the myspace link to mine

www.myspace.com/wailinweldonosborn

[ 02-12-2009, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

Posts: 15960 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bona_na_Croin
Member # 3949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bona_na_Croin   Email Bona_na_Croin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent idea. Would it be good as well to have a list of blacklisted companies. Those who openly work against such things as the 2nd amendment etc?

If no patriot sell or deals in item "X" at least I would know where to deffinately not do business with.

--------------------
Bona na Croin- Neither Collar nor Crown

"Free where I live or die where I stand"

Posts: 607 | From: Montana | Registered: May 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Greywolf
Moderator NCO Contributor

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent CSC,

It is really good to see things start to happen again [Smile]

--------------------
I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf

Posts: 3147 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
mazza
Member # 3956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mazza   Email mazza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A stimulus plan that works

--------------------
The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

Posts: 78 | From: midwest | Registered: May 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Antibabylon
Member # 2811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antibabylon   Email Antibabylon       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.actionornamental.com
mill and lathe available for AWRM men to use in their kit / DIY builds.
sorry no TIG as of yet.

--------------------
Take the red pill
Technician Class Ham Mobile Radio Owner Operator.
Attendance at Meetings - /////////////

Posts: 181 | From: Saint Paul, Minn. | Registered: Jul 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
KD7ONE
Member # 4033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KD7ONE   Author's Homepage   Email KD7ONE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is my business: http://jsmith223.qhealthzone.com
Posts: 68 | From: 111th Battalion/41FF/M Corp | Registered: Dec 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
lonwlf
Member # 2081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonwlf   Email lonwlf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's time the militia starts taking care of its own..,with support, networking etc.

During the upcoming website overhaul, I intend to set up a links page for patriots who are members of AWRM to list their businesses or services offered. At the very least I will post a link for you here.

We will also be offering low cost advertising in the upcoming future. Contributing members will get discount rates.

Doc.

lonwlf - I have a machine shop I would like to list as a resource. Here is a link to my website:

www.dhprecision.com

I no longer have the business but I still have the equipment and the know how. The link is no longer active.

--------------------
1Jn 4:6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Mat 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Posts: 220 | From: 31st FF | Registered: Apr 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
High Noon
Member # 3972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for High Noon   Email High Noon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NRG Power Systems LLC.

Electrical Engineering, Design and Install.

Company motto:
If it can be done we can make it happen.

Posts: 108 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
stealth mode
SNCO Contributor
Member # 4054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stealth mode   Email stealth mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Montana Renewable Energy Systems LLC

Renewable energy systems design and install off grid systems

--------------------
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Posts: 87 | From: Montana | Registered: Feb 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
safetalker
Member # 4025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for safetalker   Email safetalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you need good prices on Surplus Military items try All American Recycling and Surplus in Fayetteville NC.
Posts: 1246 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackKnight
Member # 4016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackKnight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.biotrauma.com

--------------------
"Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death..."

Posts: 12 | From: Gainesville, GA | Registered: Nov 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
GunnFixr
Administrator

Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GunnFixr   Email GunnFixr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMH Photography (thats me).

Portraits, Fine Art, Events, Commercial.

http://www.amhphotography.com

--------------------
Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything ... however, you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Posts: 2075 | From: Battle Creek, MI | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
noname762
Member # 4308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noname762   Author's Homepage   Email noname762   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For many years I've been REFUSING to give my burger and fries biz to the chain with the twin yellow arches. Seems years ago some lunatic walked into one and opened fire. Not too long after their corporation began giving money to anti gun organizations. I tell everyone I come across to boycott them.

--------------------
Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.

Posts: 608 | From: behind enemy lines | Registered: Jul 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ironartist
Member # 5110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ironartist   Email ironartist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My display name says it all, location a stones throw from Anchorage although I send product across the nation I am very much at home at the end of the road. I buy what is needed locally and support the local patriot
Standing up for our rights the Alaska Citizens Milita
www.visionssteel.com

--------------------
"Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"

Μολών λαβέ

Posts: 36 | From: Alaska | Registered: May 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
Deadeye D
Member # 1808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadeye D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.masondixontactical.com

--------------------
Options?

Posts: 96 | From: SE US | Registered: Nov 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Eoin
NCO Contributor
Member # 956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord Eoin   Email Lord Eoin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iam selling off my unneeded mags and ammo. Since I had a stroke and bypass surgery, I am no longer steady enough for using anything better than a Shotgun.
I have 9 FAL Metric Mags UnKnown number of AR & AK mags. I am In the process of inventorying tha .@@#, 7.62 x 39 and 7.62 Nato ammo. PM me for prices and quantity

--------------------
" Don't Tread On Me "

Posts: 1229 | From: 61Bttn; 42FF West. Wash. | Registered: Jun 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kill Switch
Member # 4002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kill Switch   Email Kill Switch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please check out our first video. If you like it please hit the like button and subscribe. We need to get a few million views so we can get revenue from You Tube ads and make more videos.

Our videos are for entertainment purposes. They will almost always have a gun fight and will always portray freedom, Men being Men, Guns, Explosions, and of course more guns and explosions. Some videos will be comedies some will be patriot friendly.

Here is a link to our first video. Self Invasion

Again please subscribe, like, favorite, and share the link with others if you like it! With your help we will attempt to put out a high quality video every week. Right now it will probably be every 2-3 weeks until we get a budget.

We also want ideas for future movies, series, etc.. We always need actors, locations, and writers. If you have an idea that is interesting and we can do a good job of it we will likely make it a movie. We especially like ideas where something blows up or there is a gun fight.

Posts: 411 | From: Mars | Registered: Sep 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Grendel
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grendel   Email Grendel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need Tactical, shooting or survival gear? Long term food? lights, knives, AR accessories

www.libertytacticalsupply.com
www.facebook.com/libertytacticalsupply

--------------------
Grendel

Posts: 85 | From: Northeast | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Mexneck
NCO Contributor
Member # 14554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mexneck   Author's Homepage   Email Mexneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't recall if we can post pictures here or we need to provide links?

--------------------
Well, this is it.

Posts: 358 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feel free to post any photos you have. The easiest way to do that is to use a photo hosting service like Photobucket or Imgur.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 18046 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.