A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Front Office » Patriot Business Directory -Trading Post » Minuteman Patches Are In

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Minuteman Patches Are In
Correus
Member # 3955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Correus   Email Correus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone -

The oval Minuteman patches are in!

They are OD and black.

-

If you have already paid for your patches they will be shipped ASAP.

I've sent notices to those of you who pre-ordered.

If you pre-ordered, and have not received a notice from me let me know.

I do have some extras on hand so if you want any let me know. Cost would be $4 each plus S&H.

[ 02-28-2011, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Correus ]

--------------------
Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

“An armed society is a polite society” ~ Robert A. Heinlein

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

Posts: 372 | From: South-central Kansas | Registered: May 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Greywolf
NCO Contributor

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Correus

I need at least 5 for now and as soon as the men let me know how many they each want I'll need more. I tried to pm you my address... PM me yours and i'll send you the number needed and the cash.

--------------------
http://youtu.be/2eZC98kOtec

Posts: 2684 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudy
Moderator NCO Contributor
Member # 1967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudy   Author's Homepage   Email Rudy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Money sent USPS today.

Thanks!!

--------------------
Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."

Posts: 2052 | From: 43BN-37FF | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
merc
Member # 4349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merc   Email merc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any word when they will ship out
Posts: 44 | From: philadelphia | Registered: Aug 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Hawk45
Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45   Email Hawk45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would like two of the 'extras'. Just need a total including shipping and the info for the money order and I will get one on the way.

Thanks,

Hawk

Posts: 2314 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Hawk45
Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45   Email Hawk45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correus, TWO patches, and your PM box is full.
Posts: 2314 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Correus
Member # 3955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Correus   Email Correus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang- guess I better clean it up!

I'll put you down for two.

--------------------
Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

Posts: 372 | From: South-central Kansas | Registered: May 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
bullmoose
Member # 4699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullmoose   Email bullmoose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
money enroute. Let me know if it hasn't arrived by 3-7 Thanks again
Posts: 12 | From: North MN | Registered: Jan 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
Correus
Member # 3955

quote:
Originally posted by bullmoose:
money enroute. Let me know if it hasn't arrived by 3-7 Thanks again

Received today.

--------------------
Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

Mom4rmHell
NCO Contributor
Member # 4559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mom4rmHell   Email Mom4rmHell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Correus!

These patches are beautiful!

mom4rmhell

--------------------
"I tried to find a female drill instructor's hat for the mom from hell, but couldn't. Anyway, thanks. Basic was a breeze." Son's graduation, Ft. Benning, 1998.

"A good weapon is the best form of health care." T. Donnelly

Posts: 41 | From: Minnesota Wisconsin Iowa | Registered: Oct 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Greywolf
NCO Contributor

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll send the money in the next day or so! I'll email you later today.

[ 03-09-2011, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Greywolf ]

--------------------
http://youtu.be/2eZC98kOtec

Posts: 2684 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Correus
Member # 3955

quote:
Originally posted by Greywolf:
i'll send the money in the next day or so! I'll email you later today.

Sounds like a plan Greywolf.

--------------------
Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

merc
Member # 4349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merc   Email merc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great patches,,, thank you
Posts: 44 | From: philadelphia | Registered: Aug 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
D308cat
NCO Contributor
Member # 4610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D308cat   Author's Homepage   Email D308cat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got them today, Thank you Brother

--------------------
Isaiah 33:6 Wisdom and knowlege will be the stability of your times,and the strength of salvation; The fear of the LORD is His treasure.

Posts: 587 | From: High Desert | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Correus
Member # 3955

Not a problem - glad to help.

--------------------
Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

South Texas Shooter
Member # 3946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South Texas Shooter         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do these have Velcro backing?
Posts: 138 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Ridge Runner
Member # 2648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Ridge Runner   Author's Homepage   Email The Ridge Runner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when are these going to be in again?

--------------------
The Ridge Runner
http://mvcr.yolasite.com
Blow, wind! come, wrack!
At least we'll die with harness on our back.
Macbeth. Act v. Sc. 5.

Posts: 406 | From: NY State | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2014 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.