A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Front Office » Patriot Business Directory -Trading Post » NORFED liberty dollars for sate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NORFED liberty dollars for sate
locomike
Member # 1997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locomike   Author's Homepage   Email locomike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, i have a couple silver warehouse reciepts and a number of copper rounds that i see have gone up in value( by checking ebay listings) and am wanting to trade or sell as i wantto purchase ammo before January when prop 63 kicks in. Im in San Jose CA. will attempt to post pictures here
 -
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPXFrCKxjzh6yh1bI9a_VkgC5_cq6daXmYxg68y
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPqrFeYJ4LfSiPsHktOH2S3_jXEbI--lRb1thRi

--------------------
God bless the USA

Posts: 262 | From: nor cal , sanjose | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
locomike
Member # 1997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locomike   Author's Homepage   Email locomike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
13 2007 regular copper rounds
8 2008 ron paul copper rounds
1 08 ron paul copper round encased in plastic
2 silver bank note warehouse receipts.
I noticed these going for good prices on ebay but dont want to deal with ebay if i can help it. thought maybe someone here might want them.
Im in San Jose, would prefer to do in person but willing to do otherwise possibly.
I havent found the warehouse receipts online or the 08 ron pauls other than the one encased in plastic, which was going for $28.00, but the regular copper rounds are going for $10.00 each and up on ebay when you can find them.
either cash offer or willing to trade for 45acp or 762x39 ammo. thanks!

--------------------
God bless the USA

Posts: 262 | From: nor cal , sanjose | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mike,

Haven't seen you around in a while. Good to see you back.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15326 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
locomike
Member # 1997

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNC3jtlunI_o_LWQKNqkqybOtaM1-qIJE2eBNiy

--------------------
God bless the USA

locomike
Member # 1997

thanks! hope all is well on your end.

--------------------
God bless the USA

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by locomike:
thanks! hope all is well on your end.

Getting old and getting by. [Cool]

If you see Trickster or Imagrunt tell them hi and to drop in some time.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15326 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
locomike
Member # 1997

i was gonna ask you if youve heard from them. idk where they are . lost contact years ago now. i miss them both.

--------------------
God bless the USA

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

quote:
lost contact years ago now. i miss them both.
Same here. Seems like a lot of the old crew have faded away.

--------------------

locomike
Member # 1997

no body???????

--------------------
God bless the USA

locomike
Member # 1997

the title should read for sale or trade. post or pm me please. thanks

--------------------
God bless the USA

lonwlf
Member # 2081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonwlf   Email lonwlf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Tricksters contact info, as for grunt he got tired and spooked and disappeared.

Btw, hi Mike

--------------------
1Jn 4:6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Mat 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Posts: 220 | From: 31st FF | Registered: Apr 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.