A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Front Office » AWRM Announcements » Announcement: Breacher

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Announcement: Breacher
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is with deep regret and sadness that I must report the death of my friend and fellow moderator Breacher.

He was shot in the head on May 8.

Details of what happened are unknown at this time.

As soon as we find out more we will post it here.

If anyone has ANY information regarding Alex state of mind or activities during his last days, we need to hear from you.

RIP Alex. [Frown]

-

quote:
Alex Thomas Osinski 1967-2017

June 11, 2017 SurvivalTechNord

I first met Alex Thomas Osinski at Camp Lejeune North Carolina, about 30 years ago. he was a young ambitious and extremely motivated Marine, born out of Parris Island. We never “became” friends, we just always were! It doesn’t mean we haven’t had our scrapes and differences of opinion. Still, our friendship was was based on mutual respect, loyalty and the old school survivalist mindset.

The memories I share with Alex could be viewed cautiously by some. We spent lots of time competing with one another, but only for the sake of driving and pushing each other forward, with our knowledge and abilities. Even after the Marine Corps, Alex continued his self improvement, and education, earning himself criminal justice degree from Sonoma amongst other training, and certifications.

Alex took a lot of hard knocks over the years, but somehow kept moving forward. I always loved that about him. Keep moving forward, continue learning, continue building, continue sharing the knowledge. Alex believed building a community around a well trained, highly motivated, tightly-knit group, was the best way to set an example for those with a tendency to do more talking, than actually getting things done for the community. Things didn’t always go his way, and individuals weren’t easily able to comprehend is vision, yet he kept moving forward.

Although our lives took drastically different directions in the mid-90s, we always found a way to remain in touch. This remained ttue no matter where either of us found ourselves around the world. My life, family and career brought me to Scandinavia, while Alex set upon building a business and knowledge base around his website, savvysurvivor.com . The most clever of you will certainly find some articles of Interest, behind the facade of what appears to be a outdated web page. Here is one example of his work http://www.savvysurvivor.com/extremism.htm

One could say his only faults (if we can call them that) in life were his kindness, willingness to teach, and the trust he put in others. I think we all agree that these are “faults” which more of us should aspire to obtain.

Finally, it’s more than likely that I was the last person Alex spoke to before he died. I thought it only fitting to share an extract from our last conversation. I’ll certainly release more when it’s appropriate. for those of you who live in the light you’ll certainly understand his last words to me.

“Thanks man, hey I have been growing and soul searching a lot lately. It appears that you are one of my fellow travelers in this thing, but I am guessing you probably already knew that
Alex”.

I won’t let them forget you old buddy.
Semper Fi

[ 08-18-2017, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15156 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were all stunned by this news. We'll have more information as it becomes available.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 17054 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huskerpatriot   Email Huskerpatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so sad to hear. He brought so much insight and experience to the forum and community on so many levels... he will be sorely missed!

It was just 2-3 weeks before his death that he was helping me to envision and design a portable man pack type radio that he do often talked about.

When I get it built, I will call it the "Breacher Radio Pack" in his honor.

--------------------
"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it’s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)

Posts: 807 | From: Omaha Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudy
Moderator NCO Contributor
Member # 1967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudy   Author's Homepage   Email Rudy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any details yet?

--------------------
Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."

Posts: 2101 | From: 43BN-37FF | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rudy:
Any details yet?

Nothing yet. Working on it.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15156 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diablo Cremation is handling arrangements.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 17054 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

A copy of the Death Certificate is enroute, we hope to have it by the end of the day.

Onward and upward,
airforce

airforce

Member # 523

Cause of death was "self-inflicted gunshot wound to head." I suspect he was murdered.

Onward and upward,
airforce

airforce

Member # 523

You'll need a magnifying glass to read it. Sorry.

-

Onward and upward,
airforce

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"self inflicted"???!!!

Bullshit.

--------------------

mak9030mag
NCO Contributor
Member # 2955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mak9030mag   Email mak9030mag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all that he had on his plate. Along with the mess with certain individuals. Self inflicted I call bullshit.

--------------------
Mak

Posts: 953 | From: washington | Registered: Sep 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

We're working on getting a copy of the police report.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Hawk45
MODERATOR Officer Contributor
Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45   Email Hawk45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I call BULLSHIT big time! He and I discussed that one time when we were talking about my health problems. We BOTH agreed that would never be an option for BOTH of us.

As you get more effective the greater target you are.

Alex you are missed.

AF even if they release the report to you, you can bet it will be BS also. If possible get me a copy of it to examine in great detail.

Posts: 2559 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

quote:
Originally posted by Hawk45:
...AF even if they release the report to you, you can bet it will be BS also. If possible get me a copy of it to examine in great detail.

Ed Snook is working on that as we speak. As soon as we get it I'll post it. If I can get a hard copy, I'll pass it on to you.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Hawk45
MODERATOR Officer Contributor
Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45   Email Hawk45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully Ed will not become an 'accident'. The more I learn about what is going on out west, the more I am glad I am east of the Mississippi River.
Posts: 2559 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

quote:
Originally posted by Hawk45:
Hopefully Ed will not become an 'accident'. The more I learn about what is going on out west, the more I am glad I am east of the Mississippi River.

Yeah, there seems to be some pretty disreputable people mixed in with all of this.

Onward and upward,
airforce

McMedic
Moderator Officer Contributor

Member # 2844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McMedic   Email McMedic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
W.T.F.

This is truly sad. I only hope the truth is revealed.

Damn

--------------------
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” Dr. Seuss

Posts: 1682 | From: 43/18 | Registered: Jun 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

All mods and others with access check the Board Of Inquiry Forum.

--------------------

Archangel1
NCO Contributor
Member # 12498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archangel1   Email Archangel1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been away for a number of weeks. I am deeply saddened as I learned a lot from him. He always seemed to be planning for the future so self-inflicted doesn't feel right.

--------------------
"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...

Posts: 731 | From: West | Registered: Feb 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

We've convened a Board of Inquiry into the matter. Our investigation is far from complete, and my personal opinion is strictly my own, but I'm now about 90% that it was suicide. That can still change.

Onward and upward,
airforce

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Alex told me more than once that if he was ever found dead and it was ruled a suicide not to believe it.

The police are "certain" that it was self inflicted...claim he left a note. Until I read it myself, I will continue to be highly suspicious.

--------------------

Mexneck
NCO Contributor
Member # 14554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mexneck   Author's Homepage   Email Mexneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately I don't have access to the board of inquiry thread. This has really left me with a deep regret. IMHO Breecher was a very respected voice here and on other social media. His insight and expertise were always appreciated.

--------------------
Well, this is it.

Posts: 316 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

This bums me out so bad. For various reasons I still do not believe he did this.

http://www.survivaltechnology.net/alex-thomas-osinski-1967-2017/

[ 06-11-2017, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

--------------------

airforce

Member # 523

I'm about 85% - 90% it was suicide. But I'm a long way from 98%, and that's what I need to feel satisfied.

Onward and upward,
airforce

mak9030mag
NCO Contributor
Member # 2955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mak9030mag   Email mak9030mag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For someone pushing the issue with what is happening to strat. Along with talking about some bad apples in the movement. Some openly and some in privite. Then to just say duck it and eat a bullet.
Ya right.

--------------------
Mak

Posts: 953 | From: washington | Registered: Sep 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

quote:
Originally posted by mak9030mag:
For someone pushing the issue with what is happening to strat. Along with talking about some bad apples in the movement. Some openly and some in private. Then to just say duck it and eat a bullet.
Ya right.

That's what's keeping me from 98%.

He had his share of problems. And the tragedy of suicide is, you don't have to be 100% sure you want to kill yourself. You only have to be 51%, and that only temporarily. But he was dealing with some pretty nasty people, so I'm just not completely convinced.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Mexneck
NCO Contributor
Member # 14554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mexneck   Author's Homepage   Email Mexneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://youtu.be/hgfcUDM7W2Y

Man, I guess we need to go over the fact that if you think it's that bad, reach out, there are others here that will be willing to listen.

--------------------
Well, this is it.

Posts: 316 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Greywolf

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT????? I have been away...WTF? Doc what the hell man I can't believe this...I have been at my cabin outside Clintwood, no internet yet... Man this really is ****ed..

[ 06-12-2017, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: The Greywolf ]

--------------------
"My arm was extended upward pleading for peace and the Union of our Fathers. When my hand came down, it fell slowly and sadly by the side of a Secessionist."

Zebulon Vance.. North Carolina

Posts: 3132 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Greywolf, You still have access to the BOI.

--------------------

The Greywolf

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I see that.. Thanks Doc..

--------------------
"My arm was extended upward pleading for peace and the Union of our Fathers. When my hand came down, it fell slowly and sadly by the side of a Secessionist."

Zebulon Vance.. North Carolina

Posts: 3132 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
gregory peter dupont
Member # 1481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregory peter dupont   Author's Homepage   Email gregory peter dupont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm shocked and saddened. My thoughts and prayers are with those he had to leave behind.
Posts: 77 | From: 133 ash street apt#$ PO BOX 158 NashuaNh 03061 | Registered: Apr 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelldor42
Officer Contributor
Member # 4330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelldor42   Author's Homepage   Email Kelldor42   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(I would have replied sooner, had PW issues.)

I was deeply saddened to learn of this, but not surprised. I talked with Breacher on April 17th I believe. We talked for 2-3 hours. He was planning on coming up to see my new retreat, and give me some tips and tricks in exchange for space to store some of his preps already located nearby.

At no time ever in our conversations did I get the impression he would commit suicide. In fact, in our last convo we both were of the opinion that "If they ever say I killed myself, I was suicided!" I tried to set up encrypted comms for opsec reasons, but he was impatient with that, and told me "I have some major shit going on right now as well, so if this is important, just spill it." He implied something to the extent that people were after him. Can't remember exact words. He gave me further info on his activities.

Therefore, I do not believe he killed himself. I can provide further content of our last discussion to the board of inquiry, not in the clear.

He had a real toughness about him in the way he talked, a hardened outlook. A brass pair too when you consider what it was he was willing to do, the risks he took to gather intel on our adversaries in Portland and Cali. Shit is getting real now. To me, this proves it.

Posts: 73 | From: Everett, Wa | Registered: Jul 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Kelldor, you have access to the BOI.

If anyone has ANY information regarding Alex state of mind or activities during his last days, we need to hear from you.

--------------------

Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huskerpatriot   Email Huskerpatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The string of emails he and I exchanged were between April 11-15... all pretty tech oriented and to the point (about building custom backpack mounted radios)... he was very helpful and glad to pass on knowledge. He even offered to feel free to ask further questions or for advice.

In NO way, even with hindsight would I get any impressions that he was nearing his end.

--------------------
"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it’s worst, an intolerable one."

Posts: 807 | From: Omaha Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
D308cat
NCO Contributor
Member # 4610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D308cat   Author's Homepage   Email D308cat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry, This brings back Horrible Memories for me, My 23-year-old brother Shot himself when I was 14, I Never Excepted It !!!!!!! REST IN PEACE ALEX

--------------------
PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---

Posts: 718 | From: High Desert | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

This is an excerpt from a post by Alex father.

quote:
On way to Portland with my son's ashes. The spirits and angels have formed an honor guard. Alex will be buried at the national cemetery with military honors.

Date is yet to be arranged. I welcome those who can make it. There is a certain group that i do not want to see present. You are not welcome. You are not friends of the family. None of you ever talked to me. You were hateful toward my kid. Stole much from him and me. More on this later. The national militia leadership in Tennessee tried to intervene giving backing to my son, but to no avail. Stuff was stolen that facilitated criminal acts in California. This killing was no suicide, as many of you figured out without any real info.
Thank You. I couldnt show the police the evidence that came my way and that I found in my son's Portland office (which BTW was robbed by people connected with antifa -the Portland police took this very seriously). I had to spend a week clearing out the office before the damage got worse. almost all the valuables are missing. The washington state group pretending to be friends of the family stole $30,000 of gear and toys,refusing to return it to alex. Alex in fact complained to his longtime Marine buddy recently about all the thefts. Everything he worked for being taken. more later.

The shooting: bullet came from right, alex is left-handed. Shot was sloppy creating much blood and gore. Magic act misdirection. As a friend of nearly 30 yrs put it: "if alex REALLY wanted to commit suicide, he NEVER would have made a sloppy head shot."

--------------------

Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

There are evil forces afoot boys, and many have high level connections. Be careful out there.

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Saying goodbye to a brother

cavtroopermunoz

https://youtu.be/hgfcUDM7W2Y

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

From Alex dad.

quote:
we are planning military honors funeral for alex on his 50th birthday, August 1st, at 11:30am, with drinks/luncheon get-together afterwards. Thinking of a showing of "Suicide Squad" for shits, giggles, and a feelgood. Location is the topmost ceremony portico at the Willamette Valley National Cemetery. More details soon. More has come to light. The official story is full of holes.
Cleanup crew was bunch of amateurs. Interesting factoid: missing Oregon drivers license but U.S. passport card left in wallet. Huh-huh.
Ok guys, lets give him a birthday party to remember.
one way or another he will be watching and enjoying

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Confirmed details with national cemetery in Portland. Military honors service will be on August 1st, 2017. At least one, an honorably discharged Marine sgt., is coming in full dress uniform. Procedure is to check in at the office at 11:30am, given directions to assigned portico for ceremony/service at high noon, 12:00am. We will all go together. There is a short follow-up interment in the ground a week later. A couple of us plan to be present for that. Directions: exit17 off Interstate205, east on Foster for about a mile, at second light at East112th turn right, go to top of hill.

--------------------

The Answer
NCO Contributor
Member # 4133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Answer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will miss Breacher's sage advice and clear thinking. He has been a resource for me for years. My condolences to all fortunate enough to know him personally.

--------------------
Semper vigilantes, numquam exspectantes

Posts: 544 | From: Somewhere in these blue ridged mountains | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Answer
NCO Contributor
Member # 4133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Answer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this was not self-inflicted, fact finding needs to be quick. If you want to go after who you think did it, you need to know who did it, and have a good shot at getting the evidence. Move quickly. The who, where, when, how, needs to be capable of being proven in court if you want a day in court.

--------------------
Semper vigilantes, numquam exspectantes

Posts: 544 | From: Somewhere in these blue ridged mountains | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

quote:
The who, where, when, how, needs to be capable of being proven in court if you want a day in court.
Screw the kourt. I want vengeance...a dish best served ice cold.

[ 07-12-2017, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Today is Alex birthday and a military honors service will be held tomorrow.

--------------------

sinistral
NCO Contributor
Member # 4609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinistral   Author's Homepage   Email sinistral   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been way out of pocket lately...this is the first I've heard of Breacher's death. I just checked my facebook messages from him, and I received several messages from him on May 5th. He mentioned he was out of town but wanted to meet up after he got back, and that was the last I heard from him. I didn't really notice because I had so much going on at the time with finals. He told me to look into a Will or Willie Blasher, a federal probation officer. When I get a chance I'll send screenshots of the conversation.

[ 08-16-2017, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: sinistral ]

--------------------
“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace”
-Thomas Paine

Posts: 288 | From: OR | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ducttape
Member # 4689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ducttape   Email Ducttape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very sorry that I missed hearing of Breacher's passing until now.
We spoke on the phone several times at length a few years ago right before we moved from Salida and it was then that we lost contact and just never reconnected due to me having some major health issues at that time.

He was one of a kind, and will be missed.

If I can be of any help please let me know, I am a Pastor (Pastor Mike) that has worked with homeless veterans and others for about 30-years now.

--------------------
My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.

Posts: 202 | From: South-central Colorado | Registered: Dec 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Garthock
Member # 4226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garthock   Email Garthock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm saddened to hear of his death. I will pray for his friends and family. God bless you all.
Posts: 36 | From: GA | Registered: Jun 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2016 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.