A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Basic Training » Getting Started » Every Day Carry - Food for thought

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Every Day Carry - Food for thought
Flight-ER-Doc
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flight-ER-Doc   Email Flight-ER-Doc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes sense to me....

If you have to go full retard, you're in the wrong damned place with the wrong damned people - no matter who and what you bring with you

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/nine-critical-concealed-carry-lessons-ep-1-stop-nonsense/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=20170628_SpecPub_01g&utm_campai gn=/blog/nine-critical-concealed-carry-lessons-ep-1-stop-nonsense/

--------------------
Emergency Medicine - saving the world from themselves, one at a time.

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

I make the ADL soil themselves. And that makes me very happy :)

Posts: 1929 | From: Slipping the surly bonds of earth | Registered: Dec 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Music to my ears. This time of year my usual concealed carry is a two-shot .357 derringer and a can of pepper spray in my pocket.

Thanks to my career as a corrections officer - and a supposed contract on me, taken out by an Aryan Brotherhood type on Oklahoma's death row - most people assume I would carry something else. And I would, if I were going into certain neighborhoods or attending certain events. But I'm a decrepit old fart, and I just don't go to those places anymore.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 17173 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Flight-ER-Doc
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flight-ER-Doc   Email Flight-ER-Doc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best way to survive a gunfight is to be far, far away from it.

--------------------
Emergency Medicine - saving the world from themselves, one at a time.

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

I make the ADL soil themselves. And that makes me very happy :)

Posts: 1929 | From: Slipping the surly bonds of earth | Registered: Dec 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Archangel1
NCO Contributor
Member # 12498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archangel1   Email Archangel1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flight-ER-Doc:
The best way to survive a gunfight is to be far, far away from it.

Ain't that the truth...

--------------------
"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...

Posts: 735 | From: West | Registered: Feb 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
JWF
Member # 31629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWF   Email JWF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seen a guy with a trench coat and a katana at wal mart...That was some interesting looking edc choices...kind of like a kill bill/unibomber mix.

--------------------
N/A

Posts: 43 | From: Oregon | Registered: May 2017  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.