A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Militia Discussion » This Is What a Poorly Regulated Militia Looks Like

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This Is What a Poorly Regulated Militia Looks Like
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least no one was killed. Probably because half those weapons were air-soft.

The John Brown Club is a "militia" made up of liberals who rediscovered the Second Amendment about the same time that Trump took office.

If any of you guys are training this way, please don't. Get yourself to a real gun range, with professional instructors, before you get yourselves hurt. Seriously.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 16561 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Flight-ER-Doc
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flight-ER-Doc   Email Flight-ER-Doc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you find folks like that, take them under your wing and teach them...

--------------------
Emergency Medicine - saving the world from themselves, one at a time.

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

I make the ADL soil themselves. And that makes me very happy :)

Posts: 1880 | From: Slipping the surly bonds of earth | Registered: Dec 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, they are real and I think I met one of the people running that. She was at the courthouse protests during the Malheur trials.

Apparently knew who I was, told me their people were running the show, didn't really want my intervention or me around their troops.

Anyway, I had my little chats with relevant people before she showed up and got a good read for a few people on the thing.

There's a bunch of female military intelligence types who spent enough time in command and intelligence centers that they think they can run operations.

They have probably been reading NMS and some of Strats old stuff.

I pegged this right a few years ago and figured "we" need to head out to some remote safe zones and wait for the sides to sort out in this thing. Since "we" aren't much of a team any more, I guess it doesn't matter.

I would really tread carefully around this John Brown thing. We have definitely been lied to about what was going down with JT Ready during and immediately after the Occupy stuff.

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by airforce:
At least no one was killed. Probably because half those weapons were air-soft.

The John Brown Club is a "militia" made up of liberals who rediscovered the Second Amendment about the same time that Trump took office.

If any of you guys are training this way, please don't. Get yourself to a real gun range, with professional instructors, before you get yourselves hurt. Seriously.

Onward and upward,
airforce

That's the range with the retired cop in charge, cameras watching and friendly folks discreetly making sure that not only your guns are registered but you are properly signed up with the Judenrat? We had one in Coquille Oregon that was so bad they discreetly dropped the NRA affiliation but left NRA signs up all over just to fool you into thinking they were affiliated. The reports they generated and embellished against me were pretty bad. So bad that when one of the retired cops running one part of it found out what the others were writing about on people, he told me, was pissed beyond belief because the same jealous assholes were filing false reports against him.

Got a feeling they are a little beyond that level because they have been operating on the fringes of some of the southern Calironia groups for a while. The groups which survived the gauntlet of traps and snitches do their own training with their own people out in the desert.

I can't say this new group is wrong on doing the same thing.

[ 05-03-2017, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
North Force
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for North Force   Email North Force   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell I've seen much worse gun handling at those "professional" ranges with instructors.

At least THEY are training - Pro range or not.

--------------------
"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization

Posts: 1327 | From: In the Mountains | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by North Force:
...At least THEY are training - Pro range or not.

Good point. But personally, if I was hitting a target at 25 meters (if that) about half the time, I sure wouldn't be bragging about it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

[ 05-04-2017, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: airforce ]

Posts: 16561 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Greywolf
Moderator NCO Contributor

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you guys in this much of twilight Zone?.... Don't you guys know who these little Communist Bastards are?...These guys are ANTIFA... same ones who ere marching in Phoenix with some of their guns fake....Same ones who are vandalizing Confederate monuments... Take them under your wing.. You've got to be kidding me...F*** them... When the civil war breaks out these are the 2nd MFers I am shooting.. First being BLM ...

--------------------
"My arm was extended upward pleading for peace and the Union of our Fathers. When my hand came down, it fell slowly and sadly by the side of a Secessionist."

Zebulon Vance.. North Carolina

Posts: 3111 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Yeah, I know. But seriously, when the civil war breaks out, these guys are going to have a life expectancy of about ten minutes, and it won't be us taking them out. Lenin and Stalin both had little patience for idiots like this - just ask Leon Trotsky. When they have reached the end of their usefulness (which won't take long), they'll be eliminated.

If you really want to hone your marksmanship skills, banging away at a target 25 yards away, in a standing position, won't do it. It's not hard to get down to 4 MOA accuracy (the infantry standard, at least in my day), but it does take concentration and work.

Onward and upward,
airforce

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the Boston Antifa group.

-

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 14618 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Listen guys, we need a great big face to face on this shit to get it figured out.

There were some guys who left the table a while back, and this is what resulted. I have spent a lot of time lately thinking this through and seeing what's out there on Facebook.

This ties also into who those 12-14 year old web surfers were surfing through our various websites while being distracted from statist teachers teaching establishment Marxism and then being not really able to understand where we are coming from went and asked about anti-establishment Marxism while Bush was president.

I spent most of a year on house arrest playing MMO games, so I have a decent idea how they think. In fact the addiction and personal study of the interaction patterns lasted closer to three years. Heck I have fried like three or four gaming computers so far on some of that stuff.

The shit that's getting pulled here is a mind blower, but I think I have it figured out. I wish Strat were around to verify a few things, but I think I can verify most of it on Wikipedia, just the issue is I can't fit it all in video. I could probably diagram that out in person though.

[ 05-05-2017, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

Breacher
Member # 1119

quote:
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
From the Boston Antifa group.

-

Yeah well, ironic isn't it...

--------------------

Breacher
Member # 1119

quote:
Originally posted by The Greywolf:
Are you guys in this much of twilight Zone?.... Don't you guys know who these little Communist Bastards are?...These guys are ANTIFA... same ones who ere marching in Phoenix with some of their guns fake....Same ones who are vandalizing Confederate monuments... Take them under your wing.. You've got to be kidding me...F*** them... When the civil war breaks out these are the 2nd MFers I am shooting.. First being BLM ...

Whoa there Kimosabe, we gotta figure out the players on these things before declaring that it's an existential threat.

--------------------

airforce

Member # 523

What I want to know is, just who is pulling their strings?

I used to suspect that Trump was hiring a few of these guys to show up at his rallies. I don't think that Milo Yiannopoulos or Ann Coulter did - but they both got a hell of a lot more publicity than they would have if they had shown up and given their speeches to a few dozen conservative supporters.

It's widely suspected that George Soros is providing some funding for these idiots. I suppose we should be thankful he isn't putting his money into something more productive.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Breacher
Member # 1119

Uh, yeah well...lets just say that's sort of complicated and that's mainly because we are in the midst of a series of paradigm shifts where the old labels just don't really apply, but the language of the old templates is still being used.

[ 05-05-2017, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

Breacher
Member # 1119

quote:
Originally posted by airforce:
What I want to know is, just who is pulling their strings?

I used to suspect that Trump was hiring a few of these guys to show up at his rallies. I don't think that Milo Yiannopoulos or Ann Coulter did - but they both got a hell of a lot more publicity than they would have if they had shown up and given their speeches to a few dozen conservative supporters.

It's widely suspected that George Soros is providing some funding for these idiots. I suppose we should be thankful he isn't putting his money into something more productive.

Onward and upward,
airforce

That's getting figured out right now.

--------------------

The Greywolf

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These guys are paid by Soros .. All of them Left wing commie/fascist idiots..

Look I have no love lost for the Federal government the way it has become under any of the last 10 Presidents...( Including Obama and Trump)

But I have had several run ins with these AntiFa clowns. Just because of my "Don't Tread on me" front plate on my truck, and my "Battle flag" and militia type patches on my vest.. By the way they are being pretty successful attacking monuments and smaller groups of people who they like to call fascist because they speak their minds..

The last run in I had, it was all I could do to NOT cut the bast*rds throat in front of his buddies.. The knife I had under my vest on a lanyard ...Well I thought about it...

But It was the .40cal that they happened to spot that calm them down real quick.. But they kept saying we "Militia" guys were Fascist and going to die.. So I have strong feeling on these idiots..

They are Fascists or communists who want to silence any one who doesn't follow their beliefs..

They are cowards unless they have you out numbered 10 to 1.. Sorry you can figure what ever the hell you want about them That's your Circus and they are your Monkeys.. But I'll hurt any of these clowns that come anywhere near me Period..

I don't like them and don't want them... I don't need these F***ers and anyone who brings one around me.. Will see me get mean..

I am done with friggin stupid people.. Facebook and Twitter dumb everyone down so far they can't find their a$$ with ether hand.. I guess we just don't matter anymore...Fuck it..... It's a damn shame.. I guess just time to go Outlaw again..

Rant over Greywolf Out........................

[ 05-09-2017, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: The Greywolf ]

--------------------
"My arm was extended upward pleading for peace and the Union of our Fathers. When my hand came down, it fell slowly and sadly by the side of a Secessionist."

Posts: 3111 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

If someone gets up on you personally, street cred is street cred, they need to fully respect any colors you fly. I just don't want guys in jail or fucked up over petty stuff that could have been easily avoided.

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

May 7, 2017
Aesop Nails It

Only a fool would escalate a situation when they can’t realistically envision the logical outcome. We know something is up, and we know there is nefarious intent by not only the Soros crowd who is openly supporting Antifa, but by our own deep state players who are disguised as benevolent politicians.

Obviously they will use what ever outcome manifests itself to expand their power. The only choice now is to determine which outcome is less numerically tragic for our side, since attrition is probably the form of victory they truly desire the most. Any way you look at it, we are about “To be boarded”. Plan accordingly.

quote:
And Then…?

“At some point they will be bringing bike locks to a gun fight.”

Yes. Yes, they will. And then…?

I’ve pointed the same thing out several times.
But in most contexts, as a bug, not a feature.

The point of things is to dissuade them from going that far, if such is possible.

“Stop, or I’ll shoot!” only works until someone is brave enough to call that bluff (or, in Antifa’s case, like many home invaders, stupid enough to think it is just a bluff), and then it’s time to switch from conflict de-escalation to sight placement and trigger squeeze.

Generally nifty, in net terms, for you in your own living room. In the public square, not so much.

Because once you start shooting people in the streets, that’s not the end, it’s the beginning.
The minute you go to guns, TPTB jump in with both gorilla feet.

You win your battle with the pawns – the Bike Lock Guys, Moldylocks, and poisoned little dwarves like Yvette Felarca, et al.

But unless you’re ready to march on the nation’s capitol, you lose the war with the state, both the one you live in, and the State you live under.

So, on a bare satisfaction level, their like will die, as they always do, with a surprised look on their faces, and an extra anus or three. That outcome hasn’t really been factored into the cake, for them.

But what about at the level of those who’re funding their escapades (outside of taxpayer subsidies for student loans, and public institution tenure for faculty Reds, I mean)?
D’ya think George Soros hasn’t been pushing for exactly that response from Day One, as an excuse to push his agenda?

Do you figure that Chuck You “Blood In The Streets” Schumer won’t dance in the blood while it’s still warm, with a “SEE? I TOLD YOU SO!” moment, which will be simulcast on ABCNNBCBS 24/7/forever? That it won’t become the reason to roll back the last 35 years of CCW and Constitutional Carry progress? Anti-gunners were cheerfully willing to sacrifice MLK and RFK to pass the Gun Control Act of 1968. They roistered and capered in the blood of schoolchildren to get the Assault Weapons Ban(s) passed. Think they’ll bat an eye over sacrificing a few mouthy teachers and porn stars to roll back Heller and McDonald?? Srsly???

They’re waiting for that moment. Most of them are probably salivating at the prospects, and all it’s going to take is a few thoughtless amped-up assholes to hand it to them on a silver platter, with an apple in its mouth. If rabid shiftless gender studies students get shot within a country mile of any campus, “school shooters” is the nicest thing they’ll call you and anyone like you, for years.

And the nutless, gutless RINO Congress and Senate (ptui!) will shit themselves passing it. And Pres. Trump will sign it, because it’ll pass with a veto-proof majority (if not unanimously in both houses), and no sense fighting a battle you’ve already lost. And John Roberts will cry about it, but then Pelosi or Schumer or whomever will wave around the midget/clown/donkey porn pictures they have of the Chief Justice, and it’ll lose in SCOTUS by 5-4 or worse. Game. Over.

Leaving you right back in the fight of your lives for civilization itself, against everything.
You ready for that fight, now? Or next month?

Then throttle back, boys and girls. It’ll come, soon enough. No need to rush it.

In the meantime, no one’s saying you need to take it in the liver if the public anarcho-communists want to get sporty.

But nota bene, you can’t retaliate in public, on YouTube, and 57 cable channels, and then spike the ball in the end zone, unless you like everything I laid out above, in spades.

Everyone knows who Bike Lock is. His entire pathetic life is now on the Internetz, to the 97th degree. Everyone knows Yvette Felarca. And Moldylocks. And with about 7 seconds, the entire Phoenix John Brown Gun Club. These @$$tards have a flippin’FaceSpace page, fer cripes sake. This is how you can tell you’re dealing with Useful Idiot pawns, and not players. MS-13 is gonna whack ’em any minute, just to get their shooting hardware without a waiting period or background check.

For the rest, who can say?
In the event of foul play, the police would only have 100,000,000 suspects with a motive.

And just for informational purposes, imagine the hijinks that would ensue if one or more of them were found one morning not only whacked, but beheaded, with an ISIS flag nailed to their doors. Or their headless torso(s). Just saying.

Everybody thinks they want to poke the bear. Think it over.
If you don’t want to end up playing the bitch in a bear porno, like Leo DiCaprio in the godawful @$$load waste of celluloid The Revenant,

then you’d damned sure better have some marshmallows to throw down to keep his attention focused on not eating you.

And then your own side, and the reasonable but undecided middle, are going to start to wonder aloud whether you did everything reasonable, prudent, and goddamed possible to thwart the other side six ways to Sunday before resorting to night letters, and midnight calls.

“War is a continuation of politics by other means.” taught von Clausewitz to the ages. So you sure as hell had better have tried and exhausted every political solution in the attic, garage, and basement before you go all John Brown at Harper’s Ferry, and try to hatch the next war all by your ownself.

You can’t grow crops by pulling on them, and a noose is a tough necktie for anyone to wear.
Especially out of season.

Thus endeth the lesson.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 14618 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Preppers in the Trump era.

quote:
Two days after Donald Trump was elected president, a gun-toting Democrat named Colin Waugh set up a Facebook group called The Liberal Prepper. Preppers are people who try to be prepared for sudden, disruptive emergencies; the ones who attract the most media interest have tended to be doomsday-obsessed militia types. If that's your stereotype of the subculture, "Liberal Prepper" will sound like an oxymoron.

In fact, as QZ's new profile of Waugh's group makes clear, preppers have never been an exclusively right-wing crowd. Events like Hurricane Katrina and the 2008 financial crisis have inspired people across the political spectrum to prepare for the possibility of disaster, and those nonpartisan preppers sometimes haunt the same forums as the far-right neo-survivalists. But the Liberal Prepper group, which now has more than 2,500 members and seems to have attracted about as many fascinated reporters, is something different: Its founding fears are rooted in the fact that Donald Trump is president. As a result, its members sometimes bear more than a passing resemblance to those folks on the right who started stocking ammo and canning food because Barack Obama was in the White House. From the article:

quote:
Despite their shared politics, members' individual reasons for prepping vary. Some fear a Trump-triggered nuclear war; others are worried about economic collapse. Nicole Pilt is a Liberal Prepper who says that the nationalist rhetoric now coursing through Western society fuelled her desire to prep. She says she's "worried about the plethora of natural and social disasters that are occurring." Many of the Preppers' reasons for joining are underlined by a distrust of government—a new sentiment for many Democrats—and the resulting fear for one's safety.
To read the whole thing, go here. I enjoyed this tidbit: "Prior to accepting members, the group's administrators typically vet requestors for alt-right iconography." (New frontiers in security checks!) And then there's the mindfulness instructor from Kentucky who "bought some silver and gold on other preppers' advice. It's a financial security measure, he says, in case the global stock market crashes, paper money becomes worthless, and mass panic ensues." Does Facebook have a Liberals for Hard Money group too?

Bonus link: Back in 2013, when the words "Trump presidency" were an absurdist joke instead of a historical period, I wrote a Reason piece pointing out that

quote:
...the prepper community includes a lot of political and cultural variety. If there is right-wing survivalist DNA here, there is also the DNA of the Whole Earth Catalog and several generations of bohemian back-to-the-landers, plus a fair number of families whose inspiration isn't much larger than the Boy Scout motto, "Be Prepared." Tour the online prepper communities, and you may run into people who have embraced the long-lived conspiracy yarn in which the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is plotting to put us in concentration camps. You may also encounter FEMA itself, which currently has an advertisement on the front page of the American Preppers Network. The ad asks, "Do you meet President Obama's minimum Prepper Standards?"

Onward and upward,
airforce

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

quote:
And The “Moolisha” Strikes Again

-

Huh….they have a “Lt. General”, a “General”, and a “Captain”. Sounds like a scary bunch….

This is why you are not “The Militia” unless you have the actual State or Federal authority to back it up. What, you think you are the “real” militia because you believe you are representing the “Founders Intent”? This is why the requirements were put in place by Congress and it gave guidelines for “The Militia”.

Without authority, the only difference between a Somali militia and an American militia (whatever side they are on) is their experience and firepower (the Somalis have you beat on both). If the founders wanted just anyone to have the authority to form an actual militia without State or Federal consent and organization, they would not have laid down these rules right off the bat.

“To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress; ” ARTICLE I, SECTION 8, CLAUSE 16

-

None of you have been appointed to anything by your State. Whether it’s these Antifa Shitbirds pictured in this post, or you guys who think you’re gonna help LEO’s (the Secret Service, State Police, City PD, or the Sheriff’s Dept.) with security at a Presidential rally, and then try to BS people on social media about being armed with the OK of the State Police (Yeah, the SP’s would have let you (an unknown, unvetted, non qualified entity) carry concealed and have long guns in your vehicles while you “pull security” at a rally for the President. If you were armed, the SP’s didn’t know about it, and the Secret Service definitely didn’t know about it, because you’re still free on the street).

-

At this point, I don’t care what you call yourselves anymore, but understand, that these antifa jackoff’s took their cue’s from those who put their moolisha crap all over social media. If it’s good enough for you, it’s good enough for them. None of you have any more authority than that of the God given right to protect yourself and your loved ones. You have that right because you have an obligation and a duty to do it, nothing more (No right without an obligation/duty).

-

A while back I started telling people they needed to get away from using the term “militia”, because if they were a militia, it was only in the same sense as a Somali militia. or any other rag tag group of people supporting the local warlord. They cried that “No, we are a Constitutionally authorized militia!”, and at that point I showed that they were not authorized according to historical documentation.

I had said you should call yourselves a “Neighborhood Protection Team”, a “Survivalist Group”, or even a preparedness group, because I saw terms like “militia”, and “III Percenter” being abused by those who are either ignorant of it’s true meaning, or maliciously using it to manipulate a certain segment of the “Liberty” movement for monetary gain. Using the NPT, Survivalist, or Prepper moniker actually describes what you actually are, not what you’re posing as.

The pic I posted on this post shows a moron moolishaman who thinks he’s military. His name tape on his left side (hidden under the penmanship award LOL) says “PARA MIL”. This is what he thinks he is. This is what the Moolisha thinks it is. You are not “Minutemen” (this isn’t the 18th or 19th century). If you think you are a “minuteman” and are so much of an irresponsible shit that is willing to risk losing your job (the one that you support your family with, remember earlier “Right/Obligation”), simply because your moolisha “commander” or social media group is telling you something is “Breaking News” (ala Fox news) or a “Liberty Emergency”, you deserve what you get when your boss tells you, “Shove it up your ass and get in the unemployment line!”.

Responding to an “Active Shooter” situation as a responsibly armed civilian is not being a “Minuteman” in the traditional sense (and that’s what all these guys want to point at, “Tradition”, right? It is being a responsibly armed civilian responding to a situation that is thrust upon them (they’re in the middle of it), and even then you could have serious problems. Civilians don’t run to the emergency call on the other side of town, trained LEO’s and EMS do it as real “First Responders” (something that wasn’t available in the “Minuteman” era.

Go ahead, insert yourself into a situation where you don’t know who all the players are. You guys have a hard enough time IDing your own people when you’re all wearing the same Mulitcam uniform in the field, let alone IDing the undercover Cop who won’t be in uniform (this is why LEO’s practice against “Shoot”, “Don’t shoot” targets), and because you weren’t on the LEO comms, you were not even aware of his presence.

I see people are being called to a situation that is developing in Nevada at the prison the Bundy’s a being held at. I read a post by TPHS on a video some Bundy supporter posted, and from what I read, Kit Perez is spot on. Ammon Bundy has been lying to people from the git go at Burns (remember the “The Feds have the way to the refuge blocked” BS), and it wouldn’t surprise me a bit if he was lying about his treatment, and trying to start up some more “Oh whoa is me” manipulative crap to keep them front and center in peoples minds. Some of the comments about her post that I’ve seen just prove that there are way too many hero worshipers out there, and not enough people objectively analyzing the facts.

JCD

--------------------

Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huskerpatriot   Email Huskerpatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One argument that the people ARA the militia is that the state (states) are neglecting their responsibilities and duties to many maintain and appoint leadership for the militia. Since this responsibility is neglected, it then falls back to the people.

This is part of the social contract theory of John Locke that our Declaration of Independence was based on.

--------------------
"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it’s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)

Posts: 762 | From: Omaha Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Greywolf

Member # 2659

I like CSC's post above and it is accurate... Like I said earlier... These AntiFa guys are clowns.. But there are a lot of clowns around now days..

It is exactly the reason I disbanded my group a couple years ago now.. Idiots.. Who put their whole lives on Facebook and forgot about any type of security. Silliness was the order of the day, and I was having none of it..

But I am ranting on AntiFa a some, But others I have met recently are just as bad.. I went to NO to check out ( I wanted to see what showed up, I didn't expect much and wasn't disappointed..) that little Protest on the 7th.. What I saw was depressing.. AntiFa was mostly a no show and the ones that showed were complete clowns.. I met a few of the so called "III%" and "Militia" guys, and watch how they operated.. They were not much better than AntiFa..

Don't get me wrong there were some guys with Military training and Military bearing...But they were so busy giving me every piece of info they could rattle off. Including Business cards Jeeze!..

I also want to pass on that 80% of both sides were from out of town and both sides would fit in your average Mall Movie theater..

There were some hard core Confederates mostly good ole boys with little experience.. Guys you want mind having backing you up in the hills where they know everything and every twig.. But in an Urban setting.. Absolutely worthless..

Many of the boys protecting the monument reminded me of kin in the mountains.. Lots of heart, and no fear, But here they are out of their element..

CSC said it best.. With Facebook and the rest it is better to form a small "Home Guard" strictly for your area.. Where each and every individual is a local and knows every inch of your AO and person who should be there..

If it is a city group, ( why you would live in the city still is beyond me)But, It should be a neighborhood group or a few Neighborhoods.. With every member knowing and trained on every inch every unlock abandon house, every alley every single thing about the place, drilled into each man or woman..

Us folks from the country already do this from the time we grow up on.. Since I have been moving back to the Appalachians, I have been trying to relearn what has changed while I was gone.. And it has changed... It might take me a year to get back into it..

But I remember when I bought the place in the Mountains of New Mexico, I spent the first year learning every back road and other way to get where I was going.. I spent a long tome learning the fauna and animals... People...

No matter where you are,You must learn and trust the people you defend your AO with..This is the new "Militia".. and listen closely.. It's Not really a militia, but a extended family...Kin..

The days of every guy you met joining your group are over.. First you must form a cohesive tight group of "Home Guards" ( Neighborhood protection league or what ever you want to call it)and then maybe you can learn to trust your neighboring home guard group...But Militia's are screwed, even using the word in your title can screw you.... Kin.. family... People who you have known for years are in...

As for me...Well I am going Outlaw....It's back to the hills...Kin and friends... and a Few good ole Mountain boys like Doc..

What do all Ya'll think?

Greywolf out..

[ 05-09-2017, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: The Greywolf ]

--------------------

North Force
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for North Force   Email North Force   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is why you are not “The Militia” unless you have the actual State or Federal authority to back it up..... “To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress; ” ARTICLE I, SECTION 8, CLAUSE 16
Well while true - the State will never call on us - if thats what we are waiting for, then we might as well give up.

--------------------
"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization

Posts: 1327 | From: In the Mountains | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Archangel1
NCO Contributor
Member # 12498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archangel1   Email Archangel1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is my understanding that historically there were the organized and unorganized militias. The organized are the 18-45 year old men that could be called upon into service of the State by the Governor. They were to train and maintain owned and working firearms with some level of powder and ball. Granted, the older Militias were turned into the National Guard around the turn of the 20th century. Funny that we sent National Guard to the Middle East.

Everyone else were the unorganized militia that might be called upon in the time of war or national/state emergency. All citizens had the fundamental right to own and bear arms, which could also be used in a state emergency.

The point of this thread should be, at what point will the fascist Antifa be held accountable for their actions and by whom?

--------------------
"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...

Posts: 705 | From: West | Registered: Feb 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
bountyhunter26
Member # 4658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bountyhunter26   Author's Homepage   Email bountyhunter26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt if Antifa will ever be held accountable for their actions. Like BLM, Occupy Wall Street and the list goes on.

--------------------
Watch your six!!

Posts: 30 | From: Georgia | Registered: Dec 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read and heed boys and girls.

quote:

On the JBGC Arming Up and the Window Shifting

By ncscout

Take a moment and watch the vid posted over at WRSA.

Now before the usual peanut gallery response that will inevitably occur, I’m gonna take a few steps beyond and analyze what’s actually being posted. Some of my points you might wanna consider for yourself, some of them possibly to effectively address this growing threat.

Don’t dismiss this as nothing. Yep, they’re hipsters arming up. But they’re hard-core Leftists arming up. And they’re done debating; they’re motivated. And their side acts on their threats. Some of you can’t even handle hurting a troll’s feelings without shooting me a bitchy email.

Don’t simply ridicule them. Yeah they look stupid as hell. That fat chick is hilarious and the guy taking two shots and putting down his weapon reminds me of Pat McNamera yelling “I QUIT!!!” when someone does that. Any former Combat Arms guy could rip their technique apart. And getting online to dump mags at a stationary target, at a resting heart rate, still doesn’t make you tactically proficient in any way, shape or form. That doesn’t keep some of you from doing it. Pointing this out is missing the point though; they’re going beyond holding signs- there’s a reason.

Don’t sit there and say “In a standup fight we’d massacre them!” So they’re out shooting but that doesn’t mean they’ll fight in a force on force conventional manner. What if a few of them got ahold of Major Plaster’s books? Juba did. How about Fry the Brain? They ain’t gonna fight moving in a platoon wedge down the street. If anything it’ll be baited ambushes exploited on Live Leak.

Ask how they got the NFA items. I saw an SBR and a suppressor. Yeah, yeah, hearing protection and all that- cool, but the NFA as of 12MAY2017 is still in effect. And as those of you who’ve done a Form 4 know, it’s a LONG, drawn out process that involves a lot of legal legwork. But if you want to identify leadership or the support structure (…you know, something that does some good, beyond just saying ‘OH, SOROS!’…), reviewing that paperwork is not exactly hard. On top of that, I bet at least one person in the ATF would be interested to know answers to what I’m asking too.

Who was the guy lanecoaching? He has some training and he’s training others. Exactly where is a great question, shouldn’t be to hard for the astute to figure out. It’d be a really good guess to suppose that he’s one of the groomed cadre that’s worked his way up the Leftist infrastructure; ol’ Beardie didn’t just answer a craigslist ad. Last year was a BLM rally, last month was a Women’s March and a La Raza gathering, this week being a lane coach with prospects. Next week might be running his patsies to action. He may have brought special skills to the table from time in a Service Branch, maybe an ‘other than honorable’ discharge-ee, or he may have attended a few courses with a ‘tactical trainer’ who cared more about money than vetting. But also notice his trainees are listening and paying attention despite their flaws.

Don’t fall into the trap of ridicule. It doesn’t do any good. This clip is external propaganda, meant to be a call to arms for any other group with likeminded motivation. Just as the Right is closing the gap on the media, the Left is attempting to close the gap on an armed presence. Let me remind all of you, they want your blood. They say so, their predecessors continue to say so too and have been grooming their revolution for a while. This is not simple posturing.

Go train this weekend. Get on the air with your signal kit, whatever it is. Do it en route to the range. Pick up a kettlebell, repeatedly. Build Tribe. DO SOMETHING PHYSICAL.

--------------------

The Greywolf

Member # 2659

This country is done....It really is..

This country's condition is the very thing we were all worried about coming about...way back in the late 80's...Surprise we sat around till it became reality.... Boy do we look foolish.. many slept right through it...and THERE HERE!!!...lol

later gators

[ 05-17-2017, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: The Greywolf ]

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

quote:
Originally posted by The Greywolf:
This country is done....It really is..

This country's condition is the very thing we were all worried about coming about...way back in the late 80's...

America has become a dystopia. We are far along on the path to collapse.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2016 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.