A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Militia Discussion » How Did Breacher Die???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How Did Breacher Die???
Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texas Resistance   Author's Homepage   Email Texas Resistance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any More Information About How Breacher Died???

It is a big loss to our side. He was a good man. We used to speak on the phone.
I see in his profile that his last post here was 05-07-2017

This is the first I heard of it:
Here http://www.awrm.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=37;t=000009;p=1#000013
Topic: MILITIA ORGANIZATION
quote:
Originally posted by Archangel1:

Nearly two weeks since your post without a single response.

Way behind the times? Breacher died a few weeks back while investigating a criminal enterprise. Some think via extreme prejudice.

I never met Breacher face to face, but I certainly respected him. He always treated me well. My belief, he stepped up and paid for it.

I don't claim to be a leader of a Clan, Commander of California or someone special within AWRM as I leave that to the warriors.

If you want to be a leader, please be respectful of fallen heroes. Some of us still mourn.

[ 08-11-2017, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Texas Resistance ]

--------------------
www.TexasMilitia.Info “Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter” William Cooper

Posts: 2558 | From: Angelina County, TX | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The official story is that it was a suicide. And, because of that ruling they will not release any further information.

Alex father, as well as many others, do not believe he shot himself.

http://www.awrm.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000195;p=1#000044

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15154 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
mak9030mag
NCO Contributor
Member # 2955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mak9030mag   Email mak9030mag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just an fyi. The individuals that did the dirty deeds to some fellow patriots,here in washington.
The ones that are still in Washington are connected and a little on the paranoid side. Ie the good old boy club.
So to those who wish to want answers be very carful and be ready to be harassed if you chose to look for answers.
Reality is truly a bitch win one finds out how corrupt the system is.
The truth against the world.

--------------------
Mak

Posts: 953 | From: washington | Registered: Sep 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a small clique of faketriots in Washington, many of whom have 'connections' with various other factions at play here. These people will defraud and use you and cast you to the curb when you no longer serve their purpose. If you protest they will denounce you as the villain. They will retaliate with derision, and will do all in their power to alienate and isolate you.

To those faketriots I say this.

Some of us haven't forgot your names. And, we have connections too.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15154 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
mak9030mag
NCO Contributor
Member # 2955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mak9030mag   Email mak9030mag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Csc it's not a small clique. And not just washington state. It's like looking at a spider web. Circles within circles all interconnected in one way or another.
You either bow and compromise. Or get ducked one way or the other.

--------------------
Mak

Posts: 953 | From: washington | Registered: Sep 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

It's definitely a spider web.

--------------------

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texas Resistance   Author's Homepage   Email Texas Resistance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't found it yet but I remember a discussion topic on AWRM about fake suicides where many of us posted that if we were found dead it was not suicide.

--------------------
www.TexasMilitia.Info “Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter” William Cooper

Posts: 2558 | From: Angelina County, TX | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
mak9030mag
NCO Contributor
Member # 2955

Being a patriot is not a easy life. It's doing what is right. And protecting our way of life.
Freedom and the preservation of that freedom comes with a prise.
All of us at one time or another will have to make thoses choses. That there determines whether you walk your talk,or you show to your self and other who you truly are.
Breacher walked the talk and paid the altimeter prise. It will never be forgoten.

--------------------
Mak

The Greywolf
Moderator NCO Contributor

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Resistance:
I haven't found it yet but I remember a discussion topic on AWRM about fake suicides where many of us posted that if we were found dead it was not suicide.

Yep I was one of the guys who posted "if I am found dead I didn't kill myself"... Breacher may have posted that too...I can't remember for sure.. someone should find that.. It wasn't that long ago.. was it?

--------------------
"My arm was extended upward pleading for peace and the Union of our Fathers. When my hand came down, it fell slowly and sadly by the side of a Secessionist."

Zebulon Vance.. North Carolina

Posts: 3132 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Greywolf

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found it I think?....Here is the post about where our guys said they would not kill themselves

http://www.awrm.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=22;t=001096#000005

Nope not the right one but interesting..

[ 09-05-2017, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: The Greywolf ]

--------------------
"My arm was extended upward pleading for peace and the Union of our Fathers. When my hand came down, it fell slowly and sadly by the side of a Secessionist."

Posts: 3132 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Greywolf

Member # 2659

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Resistance:

I believe it was in the old 'Barracks" thread..

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2016 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.