A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Front Office » Roll Call » Welcome to all. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Welcome to all.
Dan
Member # 5114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan   Email Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reporting in from behind the lines in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts.
A target rich environment, but I sure could use some back-up.

Bulletboy 2311, that Paine quote is among my favorites and that sentiment is why I chose my signature. My only concern is what we leave for our kids. It's gonna' be either a bannana republic or a restored Republic. My money's on the latter, but it won't be easy.

--------------------
The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children."
... Dietrich Bonhoeffer, theologian

Posts: 10 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: May 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
ironartist
Member # 5110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ironartist   Email ironartist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No lib here, hard workin, gun packin, god fearin white man

--------------------
"Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"

Μολών λαβέ

Posts: 36 | From: Alaska | Registered: May 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
RandyMack
Member # 5070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RandyMack   Author's Homepage   Email RandyMack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings from New Mexico/Alberta (live between both places throughout the year). Look forward to contributing what I can. I host a 3x/week radio show that is all things survival, off grid living, militia, committees of safety and correspondence related. I would like to speak with anyone who feels they have something positive and productive to share with our fellow brothers and sisters out there. I've worked in the marketing and PR industry for over 20 yrs now, and I know the militia needs a face lift badly......I'm trying to present that new face, that new image. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

--------------------
Freedom Is A Personal Responsibility And A Civic Duty!

RandyMack

You Have Tread On Me Radio, Real Militia Radio, With A Plan

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randymack@youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)

Posts: 72 | From: New Mexico/Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
Melissa In Texas
Member # 4941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melissa In Texas   Email Melissa In Texas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checking in from Travis County.
Posts: 1 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
McMedic
Moderator Officer Contributor

Member # 2844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McMedic   Email McMedic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melissa In Texas:
Checking in from Travis County.

Welcome aboard!

--------------------
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But Ive bought a big bat. Im all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! Dr. Seuss

Posts: 1678 | From: 43/18 | Registered: Jun 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
Stalker

Member # 211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stalker   Author's Homepage   Email Stalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome everyone

--------------------
"Just name any Hero and I'll prove he's a Bum" - Greg "Pappy" Boyington VMF 214

Posts: 1527 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
DICK WOLF
Member # 1342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DICK WOLF   Author's Homepage   Email DICK WOLF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys it good to see a lot of old faces,
Guess we are getting ready for round three.
every one take care, see ya round.

Posts: 1479 | From: it the Hearts and Minds of Patriots | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Jinker
Member # 5816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinker   Email Jinker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checking in from Cincinnati. Been lurking for acouple of months, decided to take the plunge. Great site, I have learned so much already.
Posts: 17 | From: Cincinnati Ohio | Registered: Jan 2011  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rooster
Member # 2498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Rooster   Email The Rooster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back after years of inactivity. Found a few things and I'm working a few more. Central Iowa says hey.

--------------------
The Rooster
South Duff Picayune

Posts: 81 | From: Central IA | Registered: Dec 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsnowtime
Member # 11251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Itsnowtime   Email Itsnowtime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Mexico has plenty of dry powder and lead ready to rock and roll ! The Militia is growing by the tens per week with local organizing and several small long time units now with there heads up and helping the rest of us !

We Watchmen and Patriots will geter done ! Please let me known how to help pull together at the National level as well ! Would like to work with other units in New Mexico.

New Mexico Patriots

--------------------
Keep your powder dry

Posts: 3 | From: Greater southwest | Registered: Dec 2011  | Report this post to a Moderator
Goodcomdeadcom
Member # 11673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goodcomdeadcom   Email Goodcomdeadcom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings, and God bless.

Southern Idaho reporting. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for standing up.

--------------------
Soylent Green Is Sheeple!!!

III

Posts: 2 | From: Southern Idaho | Registered: Jan 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard, everyone!

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 16841 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Grimm
Member # 11828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Grimm   Email The Grimm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, from Phoenix Arizona....land ADOT camera poles and random Border patrol checkpoints. It's good to be in likeminded company. Glad to be on board

--------------------
We are everywhere. And we are nowhere.

Posts: 17 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Jan 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Alexander
Member # 11228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Alexander   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Alexander   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Grimm from the Peoples Republik of Michigan..It may not Have started Here But its going to end Here..Semper Fi

--------------------
Semper Fi

Posts: 165 | From: Port Huron,Michigan | Registered: Dec 2011  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Grimm
Member # 11828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Grimm   Email The Grimm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the warm welcome my friend. The Arizona Militia stands with you bearing fist in one hand and support for the burdened. I hope to contribute very much to this forum with pictures and video of our newly formed militia. We are young but very humble, and very talented. As I myself wish to listen and learn the many different techniques used by militias around the country to better my own.

--------------------
We are everywhere. And we are nowhere.

Posts: 17 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Jan 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
kybirddog
Member # 11929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kybirddog   Email kybirddog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings all... been sniffin' around for a while and now think it's time to stand up and be heard.

--------------------
Resist....

Posts: 1 | From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePatriot
Member # 1732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePatriot   Email ThePatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Kybirddog!

- from the occupied northeastern zone...

--------------------
NYPatriot

Posts: 64 | From: Monroe, NY | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Baroness
Member # 12497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Baroness   Email The Red Baroness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings from Washington County, Pennsylvania...
Looking to network with people in the area. [Smile]

--------------------
"Those who have FAITH,
Through it have POWER,
and they shall know GLORY,
unto the final end."

Posts: 5 | From: Southwestern Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
kz7
Member # 13846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gidday from Australia.

--------------------
"Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature" Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
RI_Patriot
Member # 5057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RI_Patriot   Email RI_Patriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEllo from Rhode Island. There are no militias in our small state, but hope to learn more and get organozed!

--------------------
JEL

Posts: 1 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Apr 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
Mexneck
NCO Contributor
Member # 14554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mexneck   Author's Homepage   Email Mexneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mexneck checking in as ordered.

South Texas at the ready.

--------------------
Well, this is it.

Posts: 301 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
concealed38
Member # 11229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for concealed38   Email concealed38   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Mexneck.

--------------------
TGIF - Today God is First

Posts: 12 | From: Liberty Hill, TX | Registered: Dec 2011  | Report this post to a Moderator
steadysteve
Member # 14675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steadysteve   Author's Homepage   Email steadysteve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checking in from Florida. Sort of stumbled across this site. Looking forward to connecting with other members locally.
Posts: 1 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
frustrated mountaineer
Member # 16211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frustrated mountaineer   Email frustrated mountaineer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checkin in from the economic corpse formerly known as West Virginia. Hard to find open eyes here and I am sadly behind the curve. I hope you don't mind me picking your brains. Thanks for accepting me.

--------------------
Lost in the weeds but at least I have a machette.

Posts: 2 | From: wv | Registered: Feb 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
WileyCoyote
Member # 16238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WileyCoyote   Email WileyCoyote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checking in from Washington State's Kitsap Peninsula. Happy to be aboard!

--------------------
It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians, not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
― Patrick Henry

Posts: 1 | From: Olalla, WA. | Registered: Feb 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
lasagna
Member # 22682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lasagna   Email lasagna   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lasagna checkin' in from Dinwiddie,Va. Yaw come highly recommended. Thanks for accepting me. Lurked a couple months, playtime's over. Kanehsatake

--------------------
The war is fought on many fronts. The walls of Jericho fell thru prayer, but it took a stone & sword to take down Goliath.

Posts: 2 | From: Dinwiddie, Va. | Registered: Oct 2014  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard, lasagna. Glad you joined the party! [Wink]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 16841 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Diehard63
Member # 25323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diehard63   Email Diehard63   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy. Diehard63 in Fayette County, GA. Been prepping for a couple years and am in a group of Patriots that believe in defending our Constitution. Always looking for places to learn more and find more like minded people. Thanks for your approval to join. Looking forward to hearing from others nearby.

--------------------
Molon Labe

Posts: 3 | From: Georgia | Registered: Oct 2015  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Welcome aboard, Diehard63. There are a lot of like-minded people here, we hope you like it. [Smile]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Diehard63
Member # 25323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diehard63   Email Diehard63   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Airforce. I'm sure I will.

--------------------
Molon Labe

Posts: 3 | From: Georgia | Registered: Oct 2015  | Report this post to a Moderator
D308cat
NCO Contributor
Member # 4610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D308cat   Author's Homepage   Email D308cat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is AWRM so silent? Where is everyone? Did I miss something, I know I was busy and absent for a while but this is creeping me out!

--------------------
PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---

Posts: 713 | From: High Desert | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Answer
NCO Contributor
Member # 4133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Answer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D308cat:
Why is AWRM so silent? Where is everyone? Did I miss something, I know I was busy and absent for a while but this is creeping me out!

I've been busy with work. Still here though.

--------------------
Semper vigilantes, numquam exspectantes

Posts: 536 | From: Somewhere in these blue ridged mountains | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume most folks here know whats coming...they can hear the train in the distance. Probably most of us are preparing as hard as possible for the interesting times ahead.

In the coming months we all need to keep a close eye on current events, awrm and each other. Everyone should check in as often as possible...and say sumpin. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 14902 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ducttape
Member # 4689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ducttape   Email Ducttape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
checking in.

--------------------
My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.

Posts: 166 | From: South-central Colorado | Registered: Dec 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ducttape, long time no see.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 14902 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Osprey
Member # 31582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osprey   Email Osprey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all, thought I'd drop by and make myself known. Lurked for quite some time, then decided to register here. Thanks for allowing me to join.

(even though I forgot my original password and had to get a new one through email recovery [Roll Eyes] )

--------------------
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Posts: 3 | From: 3rd BN 32nd FF | Registered: Feb 2017  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Welcome aboard, Osprey. Jump right in and join the conversations, we like the company. And being a bird watcher, I like that screen name! [Smile]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Ducttape
Member # 4689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ducttape   Email Ducttape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Hi Ducttape, long time no see.

Been helping to get our new Three Percenter site up and running, along with getting slammed with work.
www.threepercenters.org , I'm Pastor Mike there.

--------------------
My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.

Posts: 166 | From: South-central Colorado | Registered: Dec 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
2001-2016 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.