A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Front Office » Roll Call » Southern Indiana here how many here from Texarkana area

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Southern Indiana here how many here from Texarkana area
The Mechanic
Member # 4674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mechanic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need a little help in the area locating somebody, anybody willing sound off please

--------------------
'The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 66 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mechanic
Member # 4674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mechanic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The person we are looking for murdered my step son Jan. 18, 2017 (shot him in the back) I believe he is around Foreman, Ga. or Texarkana , Tx.
I can't figure out how to put pictures in here but I can send them in a email, he is probably travelling with his girlfriend that is from that area and has family there her Facebook is still up and has their pictures up on it.
This is her Caitlyn Rodman she is white he is black so you know you get the right profile.

--------------------
'The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 66 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would rather not have his name or photo here in an open forum anyway, but I'm still asking around to see if anyone can help.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 16302 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mechanic
Member # 4674

That is fine if you would like me to delete the name I will but there is a warrant from the US marshals service for him

--------------------

airforce

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, that's fine, we can keep her name.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 16302 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have been out of contact with Georgia for a long time but can possibly reach a few places in Texas. I don't object to the info being posted but am curious as to the particulars of the case and people involved. Certain guys won't go into a case blindly if it involves helping the Feds.

You do the Feds a favor these days, they don't reciprocate, so if those fuckers want credit for this thing and help from our contacts, that's not free. Not that it takes cash, but like I said, services for services, favors for favors. This shit can get dangerous and costly in a hurry and it's not like we have limitless budgets to work with.

Nobody is asking for cash and yeah, I get the civic duty side of this, but nobody wants to get stabbed in the back with news reports about the great militia n***** hunt of 2017 turning into another racist fiasco and giving SJWs cause to declare open season on our guys.

[ 02-17-2017, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Rudy ]

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6614 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mechanic
Member # 4674

I'm sorry it was Arkansas not Georgia, I'm not fond of the feds either they have dropped the ball on this one I think we told them where he was days after the shooting but they waited and now have lost him I just want some closure for my wife. and while short on funds I have never had a problem helping those in need of help can give.

Breacher I sent you a private message

--------------------

The Mechanic
Member # 4674

A little update he has been caught and is now awaiting trial.

--------------------

airforce

Member # 523

quote:
Originally posted by The Mechanic:
A little update he has been caught and is now awaiting trial.

Great!

Onward and upward,
airforce

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2016 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.