A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Front Office » Roll Call » Howdy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Howdy
lonwlf
Member # 2081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonwlf   Email lonwlf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,I have been away for many years from here. In fact I forgot all about it until I was watching some videos on YouTube. Anyhow I am back looking at all I have missed.

--------------------
1Jn 4:6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Mat 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Posts: 220 | From: 31st FF | Registered: Apr 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back! We hope you'll hang around for a while. [Wink]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 17172 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I'm still alive too. Hopefully I'll have some time for some more Citizen Sniper episodes.

--------------------
On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.

Posts: 4286 | From: Central Virginia; VIM | Registered: Jan 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ducttape
Member # 4689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ducttape   Email Ducttape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big fan of yours SBL, and so are many of the guys that I have shared your stuff with.

--------------------
My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.

Posts: 210 | From: South-central Colorado | Registered: Dec 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lonwlf, good to see you back again.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15259 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.