A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Front Office » Roll Call » The New Man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The New Man
WATERFOWL
Member # 31662

Icon 3 posted      Profile for WATERFOWL   Email WATERFOWL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's up y'all? I am interested in learning more about joining up with the locals. I have done a bit of research and have noticed that there is so much negativity surrounding something that is Constitutional and essential (militia). I'm not too worried about people "watching" me or eavesdropping because I'm not breaking any laws. I think that it is more important to try and connect with like-minded people and to feel connected to a community with similar interests. I've been trying to find good links to the VA militia but most of the time that I click on a link, it ends up being null. I'm looking for a real local militia that I can grow and learn with. There's nothing that I want more than my 4th, 5th, and 1st. God speed. Also, what's the difference between 3 Percenters and the militia? The two groups seem very similar, I support both! Hooyah!
Posts: 8 | From: Virginia | Registered: Nov 2017  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard, WATERFOWL! We hope you like it here, there's a lot of good info on this board. [Wink]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 17230 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
WATERFOWL
Member # 31662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WATERFOWL   Email WATERFOWL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you sir, I appreciate the warm welcome.

--------------------
engineered to prep | the honey badger | red-blooded militia man

Posts: 8 | From: Virginia | Registered: Nov 2017  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WATERFOWL:
...Also, what's the difference between 3 Percenters and the militia? The two groups seem very similar, I support both! Hooyah! ...

There isn't much difference. 3 percenters are similar to Oath Keepers. They were founded by the late Mike Vanderboegh around 2008. Most militias are more local in nature than either III% or Oath Keepers.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 17230 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ducttape
Member # 4689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ducttape   Email Ducttape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WATERFOWL...... check us out here for some of your questions, I'm Pastor Mike. http://www.threepercenters.org

--------------------
My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.

Posts: 213 | From: South-central Colorado | Registered: Dec 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
WATERFOWL
Member # 31662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WATERFOWL   Email WATERFOWL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet. We're all brothers then. The "system" has done a heck of a job demonizing us freedom fighters. I guess the best thing that I can do is educate the people that I meet in regards to how the militia is both natural and essential to the safety and survival of our beautiful country. I was born here in order to help not to be told how to live. I see now that being militia is all about mindset and preparedness and not so much about going to meets. Even one man can be a militia if he is ready to serve the people. I'm home darn it, and it feels great!

--------------------

WATERFOWL
Member # 31662

Can someone do me a favor and send Robert Kapp of the Virginia Light Foot group my email address? I want to hang out with the guys and do some training and what not. I don't have a Facebook so I can't message him directly. Any help will do, thanks y'all. VNDMJCB@gmail.com is where he can reach me.

--------------------

airforce

Member # 523

Done.

Onward and upward,
airforce

WATERFOWL
Member # 31662

Thank you sir.

--------------------

The Answer
NCO Contributor
Member # 4133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Answer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Virginia militiaman in the western parts. PM me to link up. I've got my own private group, I'm a lawyer-to-be (I take the Virginia bar in July) that has been militia for 9 years. Let's link up.

--------------------
Semper vigilantes, numquam exspectantes

Posts: 569 | From: Somewhere in these blue ridged mountains | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
McMedic
Moderator Officer Contributor

Member # 2844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McMedic   Email McMedic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard!

--------------------
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But Ive bought a big bat. Im all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! Dr. Seuss

Posts: 1683 | From: 43/18 | Registered: Jun 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
WATERFOWL
Member # 31662

Thanks Doc.

Is anyone here an outdoor expert? I want to build a home and am looking into things like home-made stoves and cisterns. I'm looking to grow in knowledge so that when building time comes, I can approach the situation with some semblance of know-how. Any help will do. Honey badger.

--------------------

airforce

Member # 523

Check out the survival and preparedness forum. Not much there about building stuff, but several articles on trapping and general preparedness. And you can always post questions in there, and we'll see if anyone can answer them.

Onward and upward,
airforce

WATERFOWL
Member # 31662

I wanted to post a question on the Economics board. What's SOP?

--------------------

The Answer
NCO Contributor
Member # 4133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Answer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOP is post your question! Airforce and I would love to convince you of our opinions about Austrian economics!

--------------------
Semper vigilantes, numquam exspectantes

Posts: 569 | From: Somewhere in these blue ridged mountains | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

quote:
Originally posted by The Answer:
SOP is post your question! Airforce and I would love to convince you of our opinions about Austrian economics!

[Smile]

Not that many years ago, I joked there were about three anarchocapitalists in the country, and maybe the world. While it was a joke, it often seemed pretty accurate. I finally started calling myself a free market anarchist, because people's eyes would glaze over when I said anarchocapitalism.

Anyway that is indeed the SOP for asking questions in any forum. Just ask away, and we'll try to find an answer. if you're wondering about something, it's a good bet that others are wondering the same thing.

Onward and upward,
airforce

[ 12-02-2017, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: airforce ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.