A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Basic Training » School of the Soldier » 15-day Post-SHTF mini bootcamp

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 15-day Post-SHTF mini bootcamp
SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a very rough outline for a post-SHTF mini bootcamp, NOT a pre-SHTF bootcamp.

Abbreviations:
FW; Firewatch
PC; Patriot Chat
PT; Physical Training
AAR; After-Action Report

Day 1: Opening brief, firearm safety, rifle fundamentals, firewatch class, FW.
Day 2: PT, handgun fundamentals, PC, FW.
Day 3: PT, shotgun fundamentals, PC, FW.
Day 4: PT, close-medium range gunfighting skills, PC, FW.
Day 5: PT, hand & arm signals, patrolling, PC, FW.
Day 6: PT, emplacing and executing ambushes, PC, FW.
Day 7: PT, responding to ambushes, PC, FW.
Day 8: Practical application scenario (all day and night).
Day 9: Prac-app scenario continued, AAR, gear & personal maintenance, FW.
Day 10: PC, combat medic skills, PT, FW.
Day 11: PC, guerilla sniper skills, PT, FW.
Day 12: PC, close-quarters battle skills, PT, FW.
Day 13: PC, unconventional warfare, improvised weapons, PT, FW.
Day 14: Practical application scenario (all day and all night).
Day 15: Prac-app continued, AAR, graduation, Warrior's Dinner.

Notice that certain lessons have been left out, such as radio communication skills, land navigation, and common military SOPs. These and other skills will be covered during the Patriot Chat sessions.

Patriot Chat sessions are short discussions that an experienced Militiaman will have with the students. During these chats, the veteran Militiaman will teach skills not covered in the scheduled curriculum, inform the students on current news and operations, and explain aspects of warfare based on his own knowledge and experiences. Patriot Chat sessions will be conducted in a relaxed informal fashion, with each student having his/her chance to ask questions. The speaker during these sessions should vary often; the more the better. It may be the chief instructor, any assistant instructors, patriots recovering from battle, veterans of other wars, and anyone with applicable experience.

Firewatch has nothing to do with a fire. Back in the old days it did (it was the guy who stayed up to keep the fire going), but these days it refers to sentry duty during the night. It is typically a one or two hour shift but can vary according to circumstances. Classes on rifle fundamentals and firewatch are given on the very first day of training, that way the students are able to appropriately provide their own security throughout the entire training curriculum.

As far as location goes, I recommend a safe area approximately a mile from a rear operating base (ROB). This way the trainees will have the benefit of the nearby rear-echelon personnel who can handle most of the meals, medical, and chaplain related support. This way the instructing staff can focus more on the training program and troop welfare aspects without having to also juggle logistical concerns. The trainees should be kept outside of visual and hearing distance from the ROB. Interaction between the trainees and the ROB should be minimized, and if possible eliminated.

The bivouac area will simulate a forward operating base (FOB).

During the 15 days of training, the trainees will serve as the quick-reaction force (QRF) in the event that the ROB comes under attack.

Recommendations for Practical Application Scenarios:
* Prac-app scenario #1; Vehicular insertion, recon patrol (gather intel), communicate with headquarters for orders, assault enemy bivouac, communicate and rendezvous with vehicle and deliver captured equipment and intel, withdraw to a defendable position, set up an ambush, initiate ambush at first light, withdraw to extraction point and rendezvous with vehicle. Vehicle gets ambushed en route back to FOB, AAR and chow, clean and square away gear.
[For Scenario #1, the trainees should be armed with reasonably modern fighting weapons and a light combat load of ammunition -I suggest no more than four loaded magazines per person- which will require fire discipline, tactical maneuvering, and well-aimed shots.]

* Prac-app scenario #2; Vehicular insertion, patrol to and recon enemy held building, communicate with headquarters for orders, clear the building, communicate with vehicle and evacuate any casualties along with captured equipment and intel. set up a guerilla sniper's hide and emplace anti-personnel traps. initiate ambush and tactically withdraw immediately, vehicular extraction, return to FOB, AAR and chow, clean and square away gear.

[For Scenario #2, the trainees should by now be able to make the best of whatever equipment they can get their hands on. I suggest arming them with a variety of types of firearms, none of them using the same caliber, and with a very limited amount of ammunition. Some of these would not normally be considered offensive fighting weapons.
For example; A six-man team could be armed with:
1. one 5.56 AR15 with 10 rounds
2. one .30-30 lever-action rifle with 13 rounds
3. one scoped .270 bolt-action hunting rifle with 3 rounds
4. one 12ga double barrel Elmer Fudd duck gun with 2 rifled slugs, 8 rounds of birdshot and 6 rounds of buckshot
5. one .38 snub nose revolver with 10 rounds
6. one 9mm Glock with 12 rounds
Again, this is only an example. The point of it is that if your team can succeed with this sort of not-so-optimum weaponry, imagine what they can do when properly equipped. This forces them to use their brains, assign roles according to individual skill sets and issued equipment, and make their shots count.]

Don't get wrapped up in little details. The whole point of this topic is to give Militiamen ideas for hasty training after operations have begun. It also acts as a list of topics for the types of training we should be doing right now when we reasonably can.

Hopefully by the time we go operational everyone who is reading this post right now will not need to attend the 15 day training curriculum outlined above.

Its not important HOW you get the training done, only THAT it gets done. Tailor the training topics to your gear, personnel, and AO. For example; if everyone on your team is using a semi-auto pistol, then you don't need to spend quite as much time on revolvers. Still train on them, but devote more time to the semi-autos.

--------------------
On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.

Posts: 4316 | From: Central Virginia; VIM | Registered: Jan 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 11677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled   Email Exiled   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you read the Freedom Camp 7 series by AmericanMercenary? Similar premise to your proposal but with some added fiction.

--------------------
"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

Posts: 114 | From: OCONUS | Registered: Jan 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I did however read "Inside the Jihad" by 'Omar Nasiri'. His name is a pseudonym. Chapters 6-8.

--------------------
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.

Posts: 4316 | From: Central Virginia; VIM | Registered: Jan 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 11677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled   Email Exiled   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://randomthoughtsandguns.blogspot.com/2012/10/sams-story.html is the opening to his story, all of the FC7 stories were released in October just to help you narrow it down. AM also has some other interesting pieces written too.

--------------------
"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

Posts: 114 | From: OCONUS | Registered: Jan 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
Asher
Member # 4288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asher   Author's Homepage   Email Asher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SBL,

My Ninjutsu instructor holds the occasional special camps.

The Guerrilla Warfare Level 1 camp is just 3 days long.

*Arrival: Safety Check (weapons unloaded, on safe & gun safety rules) 3 Mile full Boots, BDUs and Gear run to the camp site, guerrilla camp SOP including fighting positions (Hasty & Spider Hole). Guard SOP: Challenge and Passwords, SitRep & After Action report SOP & Patrol Formations. Camouflage and individual movement. No Sleep...

*Day 1: H2H combative, knife work to include sentry removal, first aid, Marksmenship 50, 75, & 100 meter ranges, Battle Drills: React to Contact, Bounding, conducting an Ambush (near & far) & Room Clearing. Sleep is permitted but the Guerrilla field ops camp SOP is maintained. So fire watch etc.

*Day 2: Moring PT, Battle Drills & Day Time Patrol, Dry Fire force on force and Live Fire exercise against targets; react to contact, react to ambush (near and far) & conduct an ambush. Marksmenship (100, 150 & 200 Meter targets) Night time Patrol & night live fire exercise. about 4 hours sleep

*Day 3: H2H refresher & sparring, Force on force dry fire, sentry removal drills & booby trap/defense engineering (puji pit, bear trap, swing branh, cross bow & toe popper landmines. Manuver warfare guideline discussion and course.

If its during a time of conflict he told me he'd lead the guerrillas out and conduct a few small ambushes on an enemy to give the confidence to use what they know and release them.

You aren't talking professional soldiers and guerrilla knows the terrain already, the improtant thing is teaching them fight, fight well and fight smart. Experience will handle the rest and in a pre-war environment they can train themselves, the camp teaches them to train themsleves.

Besides he has a Level 2 camp for Guerrilla NCOs and it requires the Level 1 Guerrilla & Espionage Camps. The Level 2 Espionage Camp requires both Level 1 Camps as well & both level 2 camps are required for the Strategic Warfare Course.

He runs them as "Adventure camps" for adults but he has so much good info and its physically and mentally demanding.

[ 01-21-2013, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Asher ]

Posts: 578 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Jul 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
RandomA
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RandomA   Email RandomA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to say, this is a great post. The training schedule looks great, however, I will say this. In a small group, I.E. 10-15 people, this will work wonders over just handing pissed off Americans guns after the SHTF and them not having the correct mindset. HOWEVER, groups over this size would have marginal effects at best. After going through BCT, I can tell you that stupid, complacency and laziness are infectious diseases. Hence why BCT is a little over two months long and why they smoke the hell out of you. To get you to pay attention, stay awake, and stick the warrior mindset in your head. In short, this is great for a small group, but anything over 15 people, and you're going to have a hell of a time training them. Having a little training and a decent rifle is better than no training and an FN2000.

--------------------
Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great
and noble undertaking.

Posts: 19 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 2 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RandomA:
In a small group, I.E. 10-15 people, this will work wonders over just handing pissed off Americans guns after the SHTF and them not having the correct mindset. HOWEVER, groups over this size would have marginal effects at best. In short, this is great for a small group, but anything over 15 people, and you're going to have a hell of a time training them.

Yep, I agree. If you end up with more than 10-15 new recruits, you can either hold some of them back and run them through the next cycle, or you could run multiple squads of trainees simultaneously.

If more time is needed for a particular subject, or if the trainers need to add something extra, more days can be added to the training schedule, or some subject matter can be substituted for subject matter of a higher priority.

--------------------

SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm currently working on one of my fiction stories where we'll see this 15-day program put into practice. Stand by.

--------------------

Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depending on what facilities are available, I would highly recommend swimming for someone getting back into a PT regimen.

I have been "overweight" for close to ten years now, and to be entirely honest, I like being big, I just don't like some of the side effects that go along with being heavy. One of them is that any workout that involves impact, running, burpees, even push-ups puts a lot of stress on the joints, and that joint pain kicks in before the real value of a workout begins. Thus, I could not run enough to get any cardio out of it.

Swimming though, after the first trip to the pool after over ten years of not swimming, its doing everything for me. I am coming out of the swim workouts with so much energy that I got to doing them sometimes before work, not at the end of the work day. I am getting in a heck of a lot better shape and interestingly, while I can cinch my belt down tighter and look better, I am neither losing pounds nor reducing my food intake. As a matter of fact, I think I am eating a bit more. The difference is I am feeling strong, flexible, and coming out of it with no joint soreness whatsoever.

Another thing on the two week train-up. Optimally, EVERYONE does a two week mission train-up. Everyone from National Guard and ready reserve flunkies to Special operations commandos. What you do on the two week train up varies a lot, so the real thing for the first couple days is to figure out where everyone is at with the skillsets needed for the particular mission.

That's among the skills of the Special Forces Green Beret NCO. His job is to figure out where the native trainees are at in skill, mindset and equipment and evaluate what is needed to make them combat effective, or at least mission effective in a non-combat role.

One lesson I learned about this to some degree was in a competition between regular Marine Grunts and Navy SEALs back in the 1980s. This was done on a number of courses at Camp Pendleton, on an invitational basis. The SEALs felt they really had nothing to prove to the young Marines, so they did not take the pre-competition train up very seriously.

Live fire tactical training for Marines in that area was almost always pathetic, and pathetic would be a generous way to call it. SEALs on the other hand, had a solid rep for doing the high speed low drag tactical dude stuff. Guys who could empty a mag and stay on target while running full speed, who could transition between weapons without stopping, people who could fire in salvo or "talking guns" on command. The big thing, however, was their ability to fire accurately while moving, and the better ones able to fire accurately while running full speed, supposedly, according to legend.

So the Marine brass got talked into re-opening one of the old "Jungle lane" ranges which was rarely ever in use. A patrol and react exercise where small groups could circulate through a canyon and react to pop-up targets with live fire along both sides of the trail. The Marines getting ready for the competition had all made multiple runs through the course, team by team. Some teams no doubt ended up with some idea as to where the targets were placed, but as the trail went, nobody would be able to remember every single detail with just one run through. Besides, that little advantage was supposedly small in comparison to the people the Navy was bringing in, and the Navy people were given ample opportunity to pre-run the course, except they just did not give a shit about such a "petty" competition. That was their undoing.

On game day, the various Marine teams went through, trying hard to impress the evaluators, they brought their best game to play, shifted around a few squads to come up with the best six man teams for the course run. Most at that point were competent enough to shoot as a group while moving at a slow jog.

Then it was the SEALs turn. Going into it, they made enough mistakes that a referee ordered a re-start for safety reasons (live ammo). They came up with excuses, as the team had been thrown together at the last minute, and there were people on the same team who had finished the tactical shooting schools at different times with different instructors, different enough that there was something with their patrol pattern and hand signals which did not match up. Next, another restart, again safety reasons. One SEAL almost put a three round burst into the back of another one when targets popped up directly in front of the point man.

That made them overly cautious, delaying all of their reactions for the rest of the run, to the point they were beaten by most of the teams of regular Marine grunts.

In the AAR, the senior SEAL explained that the team had just been thrown together and all of the people had previously been at different schools and had hardly seen each other in the last six months. While they all could easily beat the Marines in individual tasks like PT, the teamwork, the guy just shrugged his shoulders and said it was about the two week train-up The Marines had it, the SEALS didn't, and that was the "only" reason the Marines won.

That was the lesson of that class at Infantry school too. If you have a good two week train-up, you can beat anyone, even the best of the best if they are not up on their game for that particular game day and when you are playing for keeps, game day is all that matters.

[ 09-14-2015, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Nice.

You're totally right about swimming for PT. Also consider bicycle riding and horse riding.

There is also the matter of maintaining a high metabolism. Do this by eating many small meals throughout the day. Do NOT skip breakfast or lunch. Have snacks between meals (something WITHOUT high-fructose corn syrup). Stop drinking sodas completely.

--------------------

SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 6 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deleted by the author.

[ 03-18-2018, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: SBL ]

--------------------

SBL
Member # 3900

Day 2 will be posted soon. Stay tuned.

--------------------

TomPaine
Member # 15855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomPaine   Email TomPaine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First installment was good stuff. Looking to the next

--------------------
TomPaine

Posts: 22 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jan 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ducttape
Member # 4689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ducttape   Email Ducttape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes very good , I will be passing this on to others to read and discuss. I hope that you will be posting more in the very near future.

--------------------
My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.

Posts: 228 | From: South-central Colorado | Registered: Dec 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Deleted by the author.

[ 03-18-2018, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: SBL ]

--------------------

Ducttape
Member # 4689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ducttape   Email Ducttape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so very much for the update, I posted all three installments over here for others to learn from and enjoy.

http://www.threepercenter.org/read.php?79,132494,132494#msg-132494

--------------------
My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.

Posts: 228 | From: South-central Colorado | Registered: Dec 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curious about one thing since I am working on a few storylines myself. I had been told a while back that one reason for the ammo shortages was due to military contracts for artillery shells taking up gunpowder. I am guessing the stuff is made on the same equipment, but is the powder compatible? Seems one howitzer shell would be able to make one IED plus several hundred rounds or maybe even a thousand of pistol or rifle ammo.

--------------------

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 2 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent question! The short answer is no, its nowhere near the same format of powder you're accustomed to for ammunition reloading, although I'm sure its all the same basic chemical composition. So it could be true in regard to raw materials, but they're not going to fill a projectile or propellant bag with Hodgdon.

The long answer is that large cannons use separate-loading ammunition with some rather interesting components:

Here's an excellent video of a field artillery cannon crew at work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVOXwc-vz40

Fuze;
(on video)
First, the fuze is screwed onto the nose of the projectile and tightened with a fuze wrench (2:00 on video). A standard point-detonating fuze can be set using a flathead screwdriver. The two options on that particular fuze (the most common) is point-detonating or delay. An electronic fuze can be set by pushing buttons. A mechanical fuze can be set by rotating a bezel.

If the crew ran out of fuzes, or forgot to put one on, the projectile could theoretically be fire with the eye-bolt lifting plug screwed on. Every projectile come with this lifting plug screwed on (1:52 on video). The projectile would perform like a 155mm slug, smashing through anything it hits, but not exploding.

Projectile;
(1:38 on video)
The projectile and fuze are verified by the crew chief, then rammed into the howitzer's breach. A copper ring around the projectile makes contact with the lands and grooves of the rifling, creating a good seal (1:43 on video). If you listen carefully, you can even hear the solid "thunk" when you have a good rammer on your crew (3:50 on video). HE projectiles are filled with either TNT or Composition B.
The standard HE projectile is the lightest in weight at "only" 95lbs.

Propellant;
Next, the propellant is verified by the chief before being pushed into the breach by hand. The chief is verifying that the correct charge is being used. The bags of propellant come bound together in increments marked with numbers. For example; if the fire mission calls for a "charge six white bag," then I need to remove one increment from the total package, twist the cloth ties to retighten the package, then present it to the chief for verification.

Lately, the bag style has been replaced at least to some degree by a newer style that is more dummy-proof, or as we say in the Marine Corps, Marine-proof. Instead of a cloth bag containing the pellets of propellant, it uses a rigid cardboard-like cylinder. As far as I am aware, the contents are the same as the earlier bag version.

What happens to the unused increments? They go in a small pit to the rear of the howitzer until the crew gets a break, in which case the increments are moved further away to a larger pit. Later they will be burned.

Notice that I've been referring to it as "propellant." That is the correct term, although the term "powder" is generally used on the gun line. Unlike gunpowder, it is not in a powder form. More like black beads the size of kidney beans. Could these be ground up and used to load small arms ammo? Perhaps, but I'd be incredibly careful grinding it, and certainly tie a string to the trigger for the first magazine or so.

Primer;
Last is the primer. The primer looks like a 7.62 blank. Brass case, approximately .30 caliber diameter, and what appears to be a rifle primer in the case head. I always speculated that they did this on purpose incase an artillery unit ran out of primers, they could grab a few rounds from their machinegun, pull the bullets, and keep on shooting. Although, I never confirmed this speculation, I think it merits some investigation.

The primer is loaded into the firing mechanism, to which a lanyard (rope with a hook attached) is hooked. The #1 man will pull this lanyard (staying out of the way of the breach) when the chief yells "FIRE!"

Please note that the above information is for LARGE cannons, mainly 155mm and larger. Medium cannons, like the 105mm uses semi-fixed ammunition. The 155mm ammo is case-less, like a black powder rifle, but the 105mm uses a brass case that looks like a giant .38spl case.

I hope that helped you.

[ 10-23-2015, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: SBL ]

--------------------

SBL
Member # 3900

Breacher, I have amended my reply with a link to a video and additional information. I must say that responding to your question definitely brought back some memories from the gun line, and I enjoyed writing it up.

--------------------

SBL
Member # 3900

Day 3 will be posted soon.

--------------------

SBL
Member # 3900

Deleted by the author.

[ 03-18-2018, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: SBL ]

--------------------

Breacher
Member # 1119

Good stuff on the tactical deception as long as your own guys and allied groups know the score. Maybe not specifics, but that can also easily degrade into your allied units ton the radio net thinking they have backup when they don,t thus being manipulated into impossible conditions without sufficient coordination with live backup.

--------------------

Tom Paine1776
Member # 11152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Paine1776   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff. Keep it coming much appreciated- helps imagine what it can look like
Posts: 10 | From: midwest | Registered: Dec 2011  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Day 4 coming soon.

--------------------

SBL
Member # 3900

Deleted by the author.

[ 03-18-2018, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: SBL ]

--------------------

SBL
Member # 3900

Day 5 was actually halfway written prior to Day 4 being finished. I hope to have it posted soon.

--------------------

Hailstorm
Member # 16563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hailstorm   Email Hailstorm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome writing, so much more detail. A pleasure to read ! I can't wait for day 5. Keep up the good work.

--------------------
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 29 | From: Central VA, VIM. | Registered: Mar 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Deleted by the author.

[ 03-18-2018, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: SBL ]

--------------------

Red River Ranger
Member # 4053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red River Ranger   Email Red River Ranger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very well done! When will you be posting Day 6?
Posts: 256 | From: Manitoba | Registered: Feb 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Thanks. It will probably be next month when Day 6 gets posted, but I'll see what I can do to expedite it.

--------------------

SBL
Member # 3900

Sorry for not getting Day 6 posted. I've been incredibly busy lately and it will most likely be a little while longer before it happens.

--------------------

Taurus
Member # 4201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taurus   Email Taurus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to this? Does anyone have a copy of Freedom Camp 7,saved?

--------------------
Training to be the best I hope I never have to be

Posts: 44 | From: AR | Registered: May 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

It has been on hold for a while, as other things have taken priority. I'd like to get back to writing and hope to soon because I really enjoy it.

--------------------

Taurus
Member # 4201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taurus   Email Taurus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SBL, Are going to finish this story? I was getting some ideas from your post's.

--------------------
Training to be the best I hope I never have to be

Posts: 44 | From: AR | Registered: May 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

quote:
Originally posted by Taurus:
SBL, Are going to finish this story? I was getting some ideas from your post's.

I will but it will be on Amazon Kindle. Not sure how soon that will be though.

Thanks to everyone for your support over the years.

--------------------

TomPaine
Member # 15855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomPaine   Email TomPaine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SBL Please let us know when you get this completed and on Kindle. Good series with great ideas

--------------------
TomPaine

Posts: 22 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jan 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.