A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Militia Recruitment Center » 2nd, Corps 5th. Division - MRPN Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, ND, SD (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2nd, Corps 5th. Division - MRPN Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, ND, SD
jdog
Member # 4101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdog   Email jdog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kylemcd1:
http://www.newminnesotamilitia.org/index.html
This is a new serious unit based out of Minnesota, contact them if you're interested in joining an organized unit.

the link is dead.

--------------------
Things will either go to shit or they wont, thats all there is to it.

Posts: 77 | From: southeast minnesota | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudy
Moderator NCO Contributor
Member # 1967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudy   Author's Homepage   Email Rudy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go up to the directory near the top right of the page.

Perform a search using Minnesota, Minn, (FF#), or MN as a filter in the location field. You'll get the names of only the members that registered here. Look at each members posts to see how active they are, and also the last time they posted.

Contact them via email or PM and let them know that you are interested in training with them.

In the mean time, make some good posts on the subjects that you know something about. If they are serious, they will be checking up on you prior to replying.

--------------------
Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."

Posts: 2101 | From: 43BN-37FF | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huskerpatriot   Email Huskerpatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any ACTIVE Nebraska militia sites out there?

--------------------
"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it’s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)

Posts: 807 | From: Omaha Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
Taurus
Member # 4201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taurus   Email Taurus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in North Central Ar. Not far from Banson Mo. I would like to find people to train with. Fitness, survival, or tactical.

--------------------
Training to be the best I hope I never have to be

Posts: 24 | From: AR | Registered: May 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Osprey
Member # 31582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osprey   Email Osprey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osprey here, checking in from 3rd BTN 32nd FF. Lurked around for a while before I decided to register and communicate with other like-minded individuals.

--------------------
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Posts: 4 | From: 3rd BN 32nd FF | Registered: Feb 2017  | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudy
Moderator NCO Contributor
Member # 1967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudy   Author's Homepage   Email Rudy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy from Nebraska.

--------------------
Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."

Posts: 2101 | From: 43BN-37FF | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2016 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.