A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Front Office » Questions and Answers » Funding this site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Funding this site
Mexneck
NCO Contributor
Member # 14554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mexneck   Author's Homepage   Email Mexneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering that I and others have come back to this site to seek information about current events, I would like to see the address of where to send donations posted again. I would like to challenge others who come here for perspective to match with what they can. I'm planning to send a money order so I can add an entity name or leave the payee blank.

--------------------
Well, this is it.

Posts: 327 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can donate to AWRM simply by clicking on the PayPal button on the main page. If you would rather not use PayPal, email ConSigCor at edupn@yahoo.com, or send me private message.

And thanks! We depend on people like you to keep this site up and running.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 17228 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huskerpatriot   Email Huskerpatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just donated last week. I do greatly appreciate the advice, intel and comeradery on here and want to contribute towards maintaining it.

--------------------
"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at itís worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)

Posts: 819 | From: Omaha Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Husker, thanks for the donation. We appreciate the support.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15327 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
D308cat
NCO Contributor
Member # 4610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D308cat   Author's Homepage   Email D308cat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was easy ! I will try to hit the button more often !

[ 01-06-2016, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: D308cat ]

--------------------
PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---

Posts: 720 | From: High Desert | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, D308cat! You have no idea how hard it was to get ConSigCor to put a PayPal button there. [Wink]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 17228 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelldor42
Officer Contributor
Member # 4330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelldor42   Author's Homepage   Email Kelldor42   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donated! That was easy, just like D308cat said, lol!

--------------------
[url]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BA735E25A91303973205773795328_473cd6a640c.5.1.4766607208972828261.mp4?versionId=4t5.0tXamTaMhBZwfXljf3ZmZOMXKupj [/url]"Honestly, um, there are things more important than your life, and freedom is one of them."

Posts: 73 | From: Everett, Wa | Registered: Jul 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Mexneck
NCO Contributor
Member # 14554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mexneck   Author's Homepage   Email Mexneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK I hit the button too. It was easier than the trip to the post office. Thanks for all you do to keep this site running.

--------------------
Well, this is it.

Posts: 327 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Thanks, guys! We can sure use it. [Smile]

Incidentally, the Powerball jackpot is now up to $800 million. If anyone here happens to hit it, I hope they remember us here at AWRM!

Onward and upward,
airforce

Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huskerpatriot   Email Huskerpatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does one get an avatar image beneath our name when we post?

--------------------
"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at itís worst, an intolerable one."

Posts: 819 | From: Omaha Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Husker,
You'll have to email me the image. Then I have to upload it to a host and then link it to this site.

Be aware...

The software here is ancient and buggy...(another reason we need additional funding) and sometimes it will not let me upload a file. Makes me want to take a hammer to it. [Smile]

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15327 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

I sent you one. Let me know if this will work.

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

quote:
Originally posted by Huskerpatriot:
I sent you one. Let me know if this will work.

Finally got this buggy software to accept the upload. Just had to threaten it with the "final solution". [Smile]

--------------------

Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Sweet! Thanks for all you do!

--------------------

Kelldor42
Officer Contributor
Member # 4330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelldor42   Author's Homepage   Email Kelldor42   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow cool! LOL! I just noticed that after I donated, it now says "Officer Contributor" by my name. Thx AWRM! Question: Is new member registration open or closed? Or, if I know and can vowge (sp?) for someone, can they become board members on a trial basis?

--------------------
[url]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BA735E25A91303973205773795328_473cd6a640c.5.1.4766607208972828261.mp4?versionId=4t5.0tXamTaMhBZwfXljf3ZmZOMXKupj [/url]"Honestly, um, there are things more important than your life, and freedom is one of them."

Posts: 73 | From: Everett, Wa | Registered: Jul 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Board membership is still open. All they have to do is sign up.

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

I want to thank all of you who recently made contributions to AWRM.

I've updated the profiles of everyone I can identify; but there are a couple of you I'm not sure about.

If you've made a donation and I've missed you it is not on purpose. Email me with you're screen name and we'll update your profile ASAP.

Thanks

[ 01-31-2016, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

--------------------

sinistral
NCO Contributor
Member # 4609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinistral   Author's Homepage   Email sinistral   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ConSigCor, I just emailed you about this.

--------------------
ďIf there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peaceĒ
-Thomas Paine

Posts: 288 | From: OR | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
D308cat
NCO Contributor
Member # 4610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D308cat   Author's Homepage   Email D308cat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sent $40, Best I can do for now! Sorry its late!

[ 07-17-2017, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: D308cat ]

--------------------
PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---

Posts: 720 | From: High Desert | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Thanks, D308cat! We need money around here the whole year. [Wink]

Onward and upward,
airforce

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Thanks, D308. We appreciate the help.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.