A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Front Office » Questions and Answers » The Delete

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Delete
WATERFOWL
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to "contact" admin so that I may have my profile deleted but that button did not work.

What is SOP here? I would like to have my profile deleted.Thank you in advance and God Speed.

| Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contact webmaster@awrm.org and ConSigCor will take care of it. We're sorry to see you go. Is there anything we could have done better?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 17756 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People have their own reasons for coming and going, but I'm going to tell you what Breacher would tell you if he was here.

If you think that by keeping quiet or even deleting your account on any patriot website is somehow going to get you taken "off the list", you are sadly mistaken. If anything, they'll interpret that as weakness, which makes you a safer target from their perspective.

--------------------
On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.

Posts: 4316 | From: Central Virginia; VIM | Registered: Jan 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Answer
NCO Contributor
Member # 4133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Answer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SBL:
People have their own reasons for coming and going, but I'm going to tell you what Breacher would tell you if he was here.

If you think that by keeping quiet or even deleting your account on any patriot website is somehow going to get you taken "off the list", you are sadly mistaken. If anything, they'll interpret that as weakness, which makes you a safer target from their perspective.

Especially with the whole making a thread about leaving, drawing attention and everything.

--------------------
Semper Vigilantes, Numquam Exspectantes

Always Watching, Never Waiting

Posts: 621 | From: Somewhere in these blue ridged mountains | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
WATERFOWL
unregistered

I am a militia man. I don't need a forum (albeit this one is highly functional). I am going to hit the road and take my faith to the streets. I am not deleting my account out of fear and I am not deleting it because I don't side with you. On the contrary, this group helped to build a more confident version of me and I am forever grateful for that. In essence, I want less digital in my life. This is WATERFOWL signing off. Godspeed.
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waterfowl.

We hate to see you go. But, I can understand the desire for "less digital" in your life. Many folks are starting to go that route.

I take care of the account. And, if you ever change your mind you're welcome to re register anytime.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15721 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
WATERFOWL
unregistered

Thank you brother. I appreciate everything. Time to recruit. See you around. Can I expect my account to be purged by the C.O.B. today?
Mexneck
NCO Contributor
Member # 14554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mexneck   Author's Homepage   Email Mexneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I'm on the list with a big fat asterisk by my name, followed by a note, will not comply.

--------------------
Well, this is it.

Posts: 341 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ducttape
Member # 4689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ducttape   Email Ducttape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of older fellers with health problems that would rather use what they know to stain some jackboots when push comes to shove rather then to just rot away in their easy chairs bitching about what they could'a, should'a done when they had the chance.
A reckoning is coming .... and those on Martha's Vineyard are going to be a wailing and gnashing their teeth when they realize that sad fact.

--------------------
My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.

Posts: 223 | From: South-central Colorado | Registered: Dec 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.