A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » General Discussion » The Political Front » Self-Centered, Self-Serving Jackass”

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Self-Centered, Self-Serving Jackass”
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Comey’s Entire Family Supported Hillary For President, Wife ‘Cried’ On Election Day

“At least my four daughters, probably all five of my kids, wanted Hillary Clinton to be the first woman president.”

Chris Menahan | Information Liberation - April 16, 2018

Former FBI Director James Comey told ABC News in his interview aired Sunday night that his entire family were passionate supporters of Hillary Clinton for President and his wife said she cried the night Trump won.

“My wife and girls marched in the Women”s March the day after President Trump’s inauguration,” James Comey told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos.

“At least my four daughters, probably all five of my kids, wanted Hillary Clinton to be the first woman president,” he said. “I know my amazing spouse did.”

“I wanted a woman president really badly, and I supported Hillary Clinton,” Comey’s wife Patrice Comey told Stephanopoulos. “A lot of my friends worked for her. And I was devastated when she lost.”

“I just can’t even imagine the pain she’s gone through. I cried Election Day. I went on the Women’s March the day after the inauguration. And I’m hoping for a woman in 2020,” Patrice Comey said.

Comey claimed throughout the interview he was totally impartial, but then said he thinks Trump’s a serial “liar,” “morally unfit to be president,” a “stain” on everyone who works around him and treats women like “meat.”

The most striking aspect of the interview was the way Comey doesn’t seem to have any comprehension of the fact he’s living in a bubble in Washington DC where Trump only got 4 percent of the vote and Hillary got 91 percent.

[ 04-17-2018, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“A Truly Pathetic Human Being”: Comey Slammed After ABC Interview

Conservative Twitter erupts after former FBI director says Trump “morally unfit” to be president

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - April 16, 2018

Conservatives went on a Twitter rampage following James Comey’s interview with ABC News last night, with former White House deputy assistant Sebastian Gorka calling the former FBI director “a truly pathetic human being”.

During last night’s interview with George Stephanopoulos, Comey asserted that Trump was “morally unfit” to be president and that he “lies constantly”.

The backlash was immediate and ferocious, with former Trump assistant Sebastian Gorka leading the charge.

.@Comey truly is a pathetic human being.

Who with his baseless allegations is strengthening the efficacy of a Russian disinformation operation.

All this because of his all too fragile ego and desire to work for Hillary.

Your Mr. Comey disgust all decent Americans. https://t.co/njZKTlzHym

— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) April 16, 2018

Fox News host Sean Hannity focused his anger on former Clinton operative Stephanopoulos for giving Comey a series of softball questions.

So @GStephanopoulos when do u ask about the laws Comey broke? 11 minutes left.

— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) April 16, 2018

So @GStephanopoulos Tell your viewers what evidence you have that there is Trump/Russian collusion. George after all your years working for the Clintons, why should people believe you are fair and balanced and objective on matters involving Clinton?

He concluded by tweeting “journalism is dead” while remarking, “that was the worst interview I have ever watched in my life.”

Omg I’m stunned! @ABC @GStephanopoulos that was the worst interview I have ever watched in my life. #JournalismIsDead

Others savaged Comey’s claim that he didn’t let political persuasions affect his judgment, despite reports that the former FBI director’s entire family supported Hillary Clinton and his wife cried on election day.

“Comey says he did not want to be political, yet so far every decision appears based on the assumption that he expected her to win. Why was that assumption a factor in anything?” asked Martha MacCallum.

Comey says he did not want to be political, yet so far every decision appears based on the assumption that he expected her to win. Why was that assumption a factor in anything?

— Martha MacCallum (@marthamaccallum) April 16, 2018

Jim Comey literally just said that he “tried to stay out of politics.”

What in the actual f…

🤦🏻‍♂️

— Ryan Fournier (@RyanAFournier) April 16, 2018

NBCNews this morning just referred to James Comey as "a man with no political bias or affiliation."

I'm sorry, but this proves it. Legal pot is a gateway drug to the hard stuff. #smh

— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) April 16, 2018

Charlie Kirk demanded to know when Comey would be held accountable for lying under oath.

When Comey testified in front of Congress he said he knew nothing about wiretapping of Trump or transition team. He was under oath.

Why won’t he be held criminally accountable for lying under oath?

— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) April 16, 2018

CNN law enforcement analyst James A. Gagliano said the interview only exposed Comey as being a “feckless leader”.

CNN law enforcement analyst @JamesAGagliano absolutely obliterates James Comey, calls him a “feckless leader.” #ComeyInterview pic.twitter.com/C5y4AFq5dE

— Ryan Saavedra ???? (@RealSaavedra) 16 April 2018

Others slammed Comey for being an admitted leaker.

“Comey claims the dossier didn’t “leak” because it wasn’t government information. Yet Comey’s FBI used it to obtain a wiretap on an American by saying it was prepared by a government informant and hiding its source from a federal court,” commented Sean Davis.

Comey claims the dossier didn’t “leak” because it wasn’t government information. Yet Comey’s FBI used it to obtain a wiretap on an American by saying it was prepared by a government informant and hiding its source from a federal court. pic.twitter.com/1sbWIvnQXn

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) April 16, 2018

James Comey is a crackpot and narcissist. His next appearance should be before a grand jury where he’s forced to detail his leaks and obstructions. Can we move on now from this disgruntled weirdo?

— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) April 16, 2018

Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett said it was Comey and not Trump who should be brought up on obstruction of justice charges

Fox News legal analyst .@GreggJarrett: "The evidence against Hillary Clinton was powerful, overwhelming evidence under a variety of statutes that she broke the law. And if James Comey cleared her for political reasons, that's obstruction of justice." pic.twitter.com/zGzobEdQBL

— Ryan Saavedra ???? (@RealSaavedra) 16 April 2018

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

“Self-Centered, Self-Serving Jackass”: FBI Insiders Furious After Comey Interview

“Hoover is spinning in his grave.”

Zero Hedge - April 17, 2018

Current and former FBI agents are furious after former Director James Comey gave his first interview since President Trump fired him last year to ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on Sunday night, reports the Daily Beast – which was privy to a play-by-play flurry of text messages and other communications detailing their reactions.

Seven current or former FBI agents and officials spoke throughout and immediately after the broadcast. There was a lot of anger, frustration, and even more emojis—featuring the thumbs-down, frowny face, middle finger, and a whole lot of green vomit faces.

One former FBI official sent a bourbon emoji as it began; another sent the beers cheers-ing emoji. The responses became increasingly angry and despondent as the hourlong interview played out. –Daily Beast

“Hoover is spinning in his grave,” said a former FBI official. “Making money from total failure,” in reference to Comey plugging his book, A Higher Loyalty.

Jana Winter of The Beast adds that when a promo aired between segments advertising Comey’s upcoming appearance with The View, the official “grew angrier.”

“Good lord, what a self-serving self-centered jackass,” the official said. “True to form he thinks he’s the smartest guy around.”

A current official with the FBI said it was strange how Comey seemed so pleased with how things played out. “It’s how happy he looked on TV while cashing in on the biggest mistake in history. His mistake,” they said. “Jim Comey made that mistake. We all just wonder what could have been and what we could’ve done to change it.”

Not all the current and former FBI officials had problems with the interview, however – as one official who spoke out in support of Comey said “I thought he was highly trustworthy and very transparent, like watching someone in confession,” the former official said. “It seems like he’s still wrestling with it.”

The majority, however, were all negative on the former Director’s interview – with one even souring as the interview progressed:

One longtime Team Comey source—who is still an FBI agent—sent thumbs-up emojis repeatedly during the first half hour, but even this loyalist began to lose patience by the halfway mark—sending a frowny face. A few minutes later there was a nauseous emoji, and then a poop emoji after the final segment. –DB

Sources confirm to ZeroHedge that a frowny face emoji is indeed very bad. In a stunning development, Comey’s interview even encouraged a former FBI official to start using emojis.

Another former FBI official not historically known for their use of emojis, sent a bowing emjoi which—they explained in a follow up message—they believed to mean “slamming my head into something, obviously.”

Another source who works frequently with the FBI said they wouldn’t watch the extended cut of the interview.

“Didn’t watch it—I don’t care, he’s basically a scumbag. I don’t know how they’re letting him write a book in the middle of an investigation that he’s part of. I wonder if he had his book cleared by the intelligence community? He’s supposed to but I bet he didn’t.”

Comey was fired by President Trump on May 9, 2017, after which he leaked memos he claims document conversations with Trump to the New York Times, kicking off the special counsel investigation headed by Robert Mueller – whose team started out looking at Russian influence in the 2016 election, and is now investigating the President’s alleged decade-old extramarital affairs with at least two women. Truly looking out for national security there Bob…

Hillary Clinton and her supporters blame Comey as a major factor in her 2016 loss to Donald Trump – as Clinton insiders have told the Daily Beast that Comey should “beg for forgiveness” and not try to use his book to explain away his actions.

Days before the election, Comey publicly announced that he was reopening the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server, but he made no mention of the simultaneous inquires being made into Russian links to members of Trump’s team.

This was seen by many inside the FBI as Comey inserting the agency into the campaign, which was especially unwise coming so close to the election, when the agency tries to abstain from anything that could have political consequences. –Daily Beast

In his book, Comey – who said he was on the “verge of tears” after Obama gave him a pat on the head, and whose wife and children were admittedly giant Hillary fans, also admits that he expected Clinton to win, and that he feared that – if he didn’t disclose the reopening of the probe – that it would make Clinton an “illegitimate” president.

Mr. Comey acknowledges that he thought Mrs. Clinton would win the presidency and said it is “entirely possible” that he decided to reveal that the email investigation had started up again 11 days before the election because he was primarily concerned that if he concealed the renewed investigation, it would make her an “illegitimate president.”

Would he have made a different decision if Mr. Trump had been ahead in the polls? “I don’t know,” Mr. Comey concedes. –AP

Prior to becoming the DNC’s most wanted, Comey and his team notoriously let Hillary Clinton off the hook for her private server and mishandling of classified information – having begun drafting Clinton’s exoneration before even interviewing her, something which appears to have been “forgotten” in his book.

Comey also called out Obama and Lynch in his book – defending the FBI’s top brass and counterintelligence investigators charged with probing Clinton’s use of a private email server and mishandling of classified information, reports the Washington Examiner, which received an advanced copy.

“I never heard anyone on our team — not one — take a position that seemed driven by their personal political motivations. And more than that: I never heard an argument or observation I thought came from a political bias. Never … Instead we debated, argued, listened, reflected, agonized, played devil’s advocate, and even found opportunities to laugh as we hashed out major decisions.

We’re sure there was a lot of laughing in Comey’s office – right up until 1AM on November 9, 2016.

It appears that James Comey isn’t making any friends, anywhere – except perhaps at his bank.

Shorter Comey: I felt the extremely careless candidate was leading, so I drafted her exoneration figuring she’d beat the morally unfit candidate, against whom I have evidence of obstruction, which I did nothing with for 11 months but buy my book.

— Razor (@hale_razor) April 16, 2018

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

McCabe Threatened to Take Everyone Down With Him If Charged

McCabe likely faces charges, may take Comey down with him

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - April 19, 2018

Ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe threatened to take down everyone else involved in FBI and DOJ corruption – including perhaps even ex-FBI Director James Comey – if he faces criminal charges, as Infowars reported in March.

That might happen very soon, as media outlets just reported that the Justice Dept. has sent a criminal referral regarding McCabe to the US attorney’s office.

Look back at our article from March 17, 2018:

Recently fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said if he faces criminal prosecution, he’s going to take down everyone else involved in FBI and DoJ wrongdoing related to the Hillary Clinton email probe with him, according to reporter Sarah Carter.

“McCabe is worried. And one thing that I did hear is that McCabe has said over and over again, ‘If I go down, I’m taking everybody else with me,’” Carter said on “The Ingraham Angle” on Friday.

“Plain and simple, he lied. A lot of current and former FBI agents that I’ve spoken to said ‘I hope he’s fired. Is he going to get fired today?’ That’s all I kept hearing all day because they realize that if they had done this, they would have been fired too.”

McCabe is already in a public spat with Comey, which suggests that if he’s taken down, he’s taking Comey down with him.

On Wednesday, we also reported how nearly a dozen Republican lawmakers sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department and FBI seeking an investigation into several former Obama-era officials, including Hillary Clinton and Comey.

“We have emails that would suggest that Comey’s testimony [to Congress] was false, and at best misled the American public,” Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) said on Thursday. “At worse he was lying to Congress.”

--------------------

airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
...Recently fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said if he faces criminal prosecution, he’s going to take down everyone else involved in FBI and DoJ wrongdoing related to the Hillary Clinton email probe with him, according to reporter Sarah Carter.

“McCabe is worried. And one thing that I did hear is that McCabe has said over and over again, ‘If I go down, I’m taking everybody else with me,’” Carter said on “The Ingraham Angle” on Friday....

Gee, that sure would be a shame. [Smile]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 18046 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lawmaker: Comey Lied to Congress

Evidence shows Obama’s DOJ coordinated with FBI over Clinton probe, contrary to Comey’s claims

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - April 19, 2018

Ex-FBI Director James Comey may actually face prosecution due to the growing evidence suggesting he lied to Congress and dabbled in corruption, according to a lawmaker.

Comey’s congressional statements under oath claiming there was no coordination between Obama’s Department of Justice and the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton are being contradicted by evidence suggesting otherwise, Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) pointed out.

“We have emails that would suggest that the testimony was false, and at best misled the American public,” he said on Thursday. “At worse he was lying to Congress.”

Furthermore, Meadows didn’t mention this, but it’s worth pointing out that Comey expected Clinton to become president – he admitted it in his new book – so it’s possible that he didn’t fear repercussions from lying to Congress beforehand.

But, unfortunately for Comey, Clinton isn’t the president and the new-found evidence is damning.

“…Here we are today with emails, text messages, that says that even the no coordination message that Director Comey put out on that infamous day in July 2016 [exonerating Clinton] was actually suggested by the Department of Justice,” Meadows continued. “There is another email from the Department of Justice that would indicate that, on how to articulate the exoneration of Hillary Clinton.”

“So as you go further from another source, other than [texts between] Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, within the Department of Justice, we now know that the edits that they had given edits to Director Comey, or at least the emails would suggest that.”

Comey is also under fire because many of the memos he leaked to the press contained classified information, which, ironically enough, is basically the same crime he investigated Clinton for in terms of using a private e-mail server to share classified materials.

In one of the memos, Comey claimed that in Feb. 2017, President Trump asked him to end the investigation into ex-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

“The White House has repeatedly crossed lines that other administrations have been reluctant to cross when discussing politically charged criminal investigations,” wrote the New York Times.

However, three months later, on May 3, 2017, Comey told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the FBI under his watch had never been asked to stop an investigation for a “political reason.”

During the Senate testimony, Comey confirmed to Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) that in theory, the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice could stop a FBI investigation.

The former FBI director added it would “be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that – without an appropriate purpose.”

“But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal,” he said. “It’s not happened in my experience.”

[ 04-20-2018, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

--------------------

airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The DOJ is looking into whether Comey leaked classified information.

quote:
The Justice Department’s inspector general has opened an investigation into whether former FBI Director James Comey leaked classified information when he sent memos to a friend of his outside of government that were then sent to reporters.

The Wall Street Journal reported that before sending the memos, Comey removed information that he knew was classified. But when he left, the FBI upgraded some additional information to classified, and the IG is now reviewing the memos.

Comey gave his friend Daniel Richman, a former federal prosecutor who is now a law professor, four memos, people familiar with the situation said. . . .

Last year, while testifying before Congress, Comey told lawmakers that he gave the memos to a friend to share with media because he didn’t want to do it himself.

“My judgment was, I need to get that out into the public square,” Comey said during his hearing last year. “I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter. Didn’t do it myself for a variety of reasons. I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel.”

The memos were given to Congress this week.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 18046 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Flight-ER-Doc
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flight-ER-Doc   Email Flight-ER-Doc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And since the relevant laws specifically say that knowing it was classified or not is no excuse......

--------------------
Emergency Medicine - saving the world from themselves, one at a time.

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

I make the ADL soil themselves. And that makes me very happy :)

Posts: 1949 | From: Slipping the surly bonds of earth | Registered: Dec 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

The DoJ 'probes James Comey for leaking classified information' in memos about Trump - and the President hints he will use the investigation to FIRE Robert Mueller

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5641039/Trump-hints-firing-Robert-Mueller-claiming-Special-Counsel-established-illegally.html

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.