A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Patriot Defense Fund » Pigs in the wire (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pigs in the wire
drjarhead
Member # 4007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drjarhead   Email drjarhead   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if this is the place to start this thread but here goes. My first thread here.

Saturday evening I got jumped by 4 of the local thuggery. They came to my house, came on my property, repeatedly said they were going to kill me, threw softball sized rocks at me when I was trying to get my dog in the house before she got hurt.

I am leaving some details out for legal reasons.

In any event, I ended up defending myself.

They called the cops on multiple cell phones calling out that I was doing things that were blatant lies.

I figure the cops are coming so wait and then the last asshole comes up driving his bike onto my property and coming at me with it. The other ones jump alongside yelling that the police are coming. He stops his bike, jumps off and comes running at me. I get a couple of punches in and the rest all come at me. I was boxed in, ran down into the back where I had room and nailed them as they came by, moving to the side to avoid them and punching as they did.

They managed to get me down on the ground and took turns punching me in the face (30-50times I'd say), punching me in the throat, gouging my eyes, etc while the others held me down. They were trying to break my teeth and esp fuck up my right eye. Nothing was broken, teeth, bones or otherwise. I have eye infections in both eyes.

It took the police 30 min to show, MINIMUM, all while this was going on. During some of it I heard as they cooked up their bullshit story.

They claim they took pictures of the rocks laying in front of my house. There is a big dent next to the door.

They put ME in cuffs and after it all was over it was ME who was arrested.
Released on signature bond with multiple charges.

On my way home, on the gravel road just prior to my home (I live in the boonies) there were three sheriff's cars and the cops were standing outside those.

I stopped and got out. Asked them if they wanted something from me.

The LT for that crew was there (first I'd seen him) and the asshole officer who decided I was the one to be arrested. Obviously there were multiple cops at that time. Probably 8, I'd say.

He said he wanted to make sure that nothing bad was going to happen that night, or the next couple of weeks, or the next month. That's how he put it.
He got an earful from me about how it was all handled and that I was arrested as well as the fact that they weren't.

He said he also thought charges should be filed against the others and wanted me to make a statement. Asked if they could come to my house. I said sure.

They followed me, wanted to come in, and I declined that. Before they took my statement the same cocksucker who arrested me read me my rights again. Now I'm getting real leary.

I tell them there will be no statement. That I figure they are just trying to incriminate me and screw me over some more at that point.

There's 4 cops now.

The LT and one of the others were pleasant enough (they are ALWAYS pleasant [Roll Eyes] ) and tried to convince me to make a statement. I declined repeatedly. Told them I didn't trust any of them any longer.

He kept asking me if I was going to do anything.
I declined any answers other than to finally say he should be asking the others that.

We talked for a good hour before it was all done and I concluded by telling them, "You used to protect the decent people from the scumbags, now you protect the scumbags from the decent people. You should all really think about that" as I looked 'em all square in the eye.

Now, the real point of this entire story::::::

I had some time to think about how this all went down and how it was handled and the fact the instigator is a convicted felon with a long history of this kind of shit, including pulling guns on people who piss him off. He always gets away with it somehow, they always let him off the hook.

So I look 'em square in the eye that time also and ask, "He's one of your narcs, isn't he?"

Their eyes all bug out and their jaws drop. LMAO.

"Yeah, the only people I ever see get away with this kind of shit are narcs."

So that's where it stands for now.
You can imagine how pissed off I am.
First court date in Sep.

I have left some details out for obvious legal reasons but that is pretty much how it was.

I want nothing from anyone.
Not money.
Not sympathy.
Not empathy.
Nothing.

Just want you guys to know where you stand with the pigs when it comes down to it. If you don't already know.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

Posts: 1248 | From: WI Northwoods | Registered: Oct 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
safetalker
Member # 4025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for safetalker   Email safetalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest that instead of getting even you begin a Top Sgt inspection of your property. It will have to be done very inconspicuously so no one knows you are checking.
Look in every hole, box, cup, drawer, and cupboard. This may be a door opener. Instead of Ammo look for a good camera that will fit on a hat or head that can see what you see and documents it with date and time.
If you spot a "wire" leave it be as if you missed it. The knowledge is enough and the pics will tell later.
Unroll socks, open old bags in closet, do a tear down on your Stereo, TV, appliances, and even your Fridge. When done get that movie to someplace where only YOU can find it.
If married keep her in the dark as much as is safe till this is over. She loves you but their next best weapon besides your mouth is her love of the kids and they will convince her to play ball or the kids will play on someone else's ball team.
This is Psyops and is expensive. They will need to make a bust or get fired.
If you find any contraband in your house get a Barfly lawyer and get him into the house on a pretext without an announcement of why then show it to him and ask for his help. Keeps him from testifying against you.
This is the start. You have no friends. Just us supporters. Keep cool and keep safe.

[ 08-10-2011, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: safetalker ]

Posts: 1246 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
drjarhead
Member # 4007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drjarhead   Email drjarhead   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea. I'll look around but I live in the Forest. Literally. I am surrounded by national forest and even my property is loaded with trees, rocks, etc.

They weren't in my house unless they entered illegally while I was at the jail.

They seemed VERY interested in getting in my house afterwards and asked permission to come in when they put in the squad car initially.

The degree to which they wanted in after the event was over would not lead me to believe they had already entered. They had no consent and no warrant. Doors were locked before I was taken in.

The wife knows the whole story. We both knew this guy was going to cause problems before the fact. Long story.
She had to come and get me at the jail and after being punched, elbowed, gouged and choked that many times there was no hiding it. I seriously didn't recognize my own self. Looking back to my normal good looking self now. Some minor lacerations. I declined going to the ER. Nothing broken, nothing needed sutures. The eyes piss me off but that is another story.
There was a rock on my basement stairs that I found later and she saw. I thought something hit the door when I finally got my dog in and got behind her to block their rocks. Lucky I didn't get hit. They were big rocks.

Yes, I completely expect this dirtbag will try to plant something. Absolutely his style. hell, I'm pretty sure he's a Narc. It's all their styles.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

Posts: 1248 | From: WI Northwoods | Registered: Oct 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first thing I would do is go to the police station and file a complaint or statement there. You want your side of the story in the official record. Be truthful, and avoid the temptation to embellish. Just state who, what, where, and when. Leave out the why.

As soon as possible, get photos of your injuries. I know you don't want to go to a doctor, but you really should have your injuries documented for medical AND legal reasons. And, as safetalker already suggested, check your property for contraband. They may not have gotten into your house, but check your garage or outbuildings VERY carefully.

Obviously, I don't know the whole story, but you may well have a civil suit here, if you can find an attorney who will take it.

I don't know about the political situation in your AO, but it might be a good idea to visit your city councilman, or even the mayor or city manager. And if it involves police corruption, you might file a complaint with the State police.

Without more facts, that's about all the suggestions I can come up with.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 18046 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
drjarhead
Member # 4007

I won't be going near the police station, nor the DA's office. I was told he would want a statement.

They have my initial verbal statement on video they said ( I wasn't aware I was being videotaped). That was before they arrested me and read me my rights. Then they asked if I wanted to make a statement.

"I don't think so", was my answer at that point. Then they asked to enter the home. I said no.

When I was at the jail they took pretty detailed photos of my injuries. Things are looking better now. Contusions of the lips and eyes are the major issues now.

I heal fast. It took a couple of days that I was recognizable.

There will be no further statement from me at this point. They got all they are going to get.

I have a feeling, in retrospect, that this is the way they intimidate people while they say they ask for a statement, etc. Just the sense I got.

When the cops followed me back to my house I have a feeling that one of the main things they wanted was to get inside my home.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

airforce

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two reasons for taking a statement. The first reason is the most obvious, to find out what happened. The second reason is to "lock in" a suspect's story. If the person tries to change his story later, you have a record of what he's already said.

Notice I didn't say to subject yourself to interrogation. Write out a statement of the facts--in fact, do that now, even if you don't intend to give it to the police--and give it to them. And I'll emphasize it again, do not embellish. Rookie police (and even some veterans) do this all the time, and I'm in a position to know that many judges, if not most, take a dim view of it. Just state the bare facts: What happened, who did it, where did it happen, and when did it happen.

If they attempt to ask you any questions, just say, "There's my statement. That's what happened." If they ask you why you were there, or why you did what you did, don't answer.

Better yet, just write out your statement before you get there, and drop it off with the desk sergeant. There's really no need to talk to anyone at all.

It really doesn't matter how fast you heal. A week-old bruise, as long as it is identified as being a week old, can tell a lot. If the other side claims they never touched you, you now have photo evidence otherwise. And if they hit you with anything other than a fist, the bruise--based upon its location on the body--may be able to confirm it. The location of the injuries may also confirm that they were defensive in nature, which would bolster your case.

With the facts I have, that about all the advice I can give. I wish I could be of more help.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 18046 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
drjarhead
Member # 4007

I didn't come asking for advice.
It is surely appreciated though.

The bottom line is that people need to know my story and what to expect. If such stories are not relayed, no one really comprehends the depth of the problem.

I've seen some crappy depts over the years and didn't think this was one but I haven't had much exposure until now.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will second Airforces advice with one addition.

Write your statement and have it notarized or witnessed by a "friendly" attorney.

And as safetalker mentioned ...go over your place with a fine tooth comb.

Posts: 15960 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Answer
NCO Contributor
Member # 4133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Answer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta give it to you Drjarhead, you are being quite patient and civil about this whole thing.

--------------------
Semper Vigilantes, Numquam Exspectantes

Always Watching, Never Waiting

Posts: 659 | From: Somewhere in these blue ridged mountains | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

quote:
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Write your statement and have it notarized or witnessed by a "friendly" attorney.

Thanks, ConSigCor. I should have mentioned that. And avoid those cheap "legal aid" places. You want a real attorney for this. If he charges you a couple hundred bucks to read over your statement, consider it money well spent.

Onward and upward,
airforce

drjarhead
Member # 4007

quote:
Originally posted by The Answer:
I gotta give it to you Drjarhead, you are being quite patient and civil about this whole thing.

I'm a doc and a former Marine.

I don't panic easy.

On the inside though, pure rage. Just gotta control it.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texas Resistance   Author's Homepage   Email Texas Resistance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Jarhead, if you have the bucks putting some heat on the scum bags in the form of a ruthless street wise (former cop) private detective might help get all the scumbags arrested for some of their crimes. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (if you can trust them) might help to. I would announce to the world that the scum bag is a snitch then when he can't make any buys then maybe the Cops will prosecute him for what ever crime they are holding over his head.

If you have never seen it you should watch the 2002 film "The Salton Sea" staring Val Kilmer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Salton_Sea
It is a very real look at the world of informants.

--------------------
www.TexasMilitia.Info “Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter” William Cooper

Posts: 2562 | From: Angelina County, TX | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
drjarhead
Member # 4007

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Resistance:
Dr. Jarhead, if you have the bucks putting some heat on the scum bags in the form of a ruthless street wise (former cop) private detective might help get all the scumbags arrested for some of their crimes. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (if you can trust them) might help to. I would announce to the world that the scum bag is a snitch then when he can't make any buys then maybe the Cops will prosecute him for what ever crime they are holding over his head.

If you have never seen it you should watch the 2002 film "The Salton Sea" staring Val Kilmer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Salton_Sea
It is a very real look at the world of informants.

I am considering an attorney. I wouldn't get one locally for sure and I'd be looking at someone at least 200mi away as I live in a remote location. They could deal with the PI. There aren't any around here.

I have definitely considered how to get the info out that I believe him to be an informant but am uncertain how. Yes, there are a lot of drugs here, like everywhere, but I don't know any of those people.
I agree, that stripping him of his veil of protection is the best move I can make.

He acts outside the law, under the protection of the "Law", and that makes it a serious civil case IMO if I am correct about that.

My wife talked to someone today who'sBF was beaten with a weapon by this guy while he sat in his car. He was hospitalized and all charges were simply dropped by the DA. I verified that off the State Court website.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

drjarhead
Member # 4007

I went down to the DA's office today to be told he was gone until Monday and that they wouldn't give me pics, police report or records. I left a written request for all of those.

It is apparent, as is obviously the case anyhow, that the System is set up to steam roll whomever, and whatever, they see as being in their way. Not right, decency or justice.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

drjarhead
Member # 4007

How does one go about finding a good attorney guys?

This is where I do need advice.

I don't have a clue and I will NOT be getting anyone local so that makes it more difficult.

How to find a good one for the case at hand though, that's the question.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

mak9030mag
NCO Contributor
Member # 2955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mak9030mag   Email mak9030mag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drjarhead
Question do you speak your mind to others in your town/neighbors. Talk about the corruption,involvment in the militia, do you train with others in your area.
It might be that your number got pulled to see what kind of reaction you will/can give.
It happen alot if you are active in expressing your rights.
Also if your police/court system plays the good ole boy ruteen.
Make sure you get counsel from outside.

--------------------
Mak

Posts: 991 | From: washington | Registered: Sep 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Croft
Member # 3405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Croft   Author's Homepage   Email J. Croft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finding an attorney well away from your hometown is a a good ideal, one problem will be his additional expenses.

Have you been to Patriots Protecting Patriots? Worth a shot.

A problem will be if you cannot find a suitable counsel, you will be railroaded. As you know this is how they've been picking away at us. It wouldn't surprise me if some fed decided it was your turn and got your local crime syndicate/police department to get their drug dealer/narc on you.

Breacher could probably give the best advice.

--------------------
Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide

Posts: 1535 | From: somewhere-where am I? | Registered: Feb 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
drjarhead
Member # 4007

quote:
Originally posted by mak9030mag:
drjarhead
Question do you speak your mind to others in your town/neighbors. Talk about the corruption,involvment in the militia, do you train with others in your area.
It might be that your number got pulled to see what kind of reaction you will/can give.
It happen alot if you are active in expressing your rights.
Also if your police/court system plays the good ole boy ruteen.
Make sure you get counsel from outside.

Speak my mind.
Train on my own.
Live in the boonies and keep to myself though.

The person who instigated this is one I had an altercation with down my road a few weeks back. He came out of his truck with a bat. I pulled my Kabar ( I run in the forest here and had just come out onto the road). He then threatened me with a gun.
He called the Sheriff, so did I.
Nothing done.
Deputy told me it was my word against his.

This bunch was all drinking at a local picnic before coming out here that day and I was told later it was thought they were coming out to start problems. Nothing definite that way, though.

What is definite IMO is that they came out here to start shit.
The guy who wanted to prove how tough he was to the instigator got thumped good before the rest showed up the second time. He threatened to kill me multiple times and then started getting off his bike. Fight time.

All I can say is that until they managed to get me on the ground they never tagged me once and I tagged them a bunch while they tried to.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scuuuzzze me???

Unless I fell off the turnip truck, your case is a matter of public record and they are required to release the incident report.

Unless...the documents are sealed due to an ongoing investigation.

Posts: 15960 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

quote:
Unless...the documents are sealed due to an ongoing investigation.

I'm certain that's the case. Otherwise, they would have released them. And since it's an ongoing investigation, no attorney is going to get hold of them, either. Whether that excuse is valid or not is, of course, a whole other question. But since they're still trying to get statements, I have to assume that it is.

Be careful about "outing" a snitch. In some places this is being construed as "obstruction of justice."

The only way I know to find a good attorney is by word of mouth. And you tend to get what you pay for, which means a good one is going to cost you. But then, a bad one can cost you a whole lot more.

Onward and upward,
airforce

drjarhead
Member # 4007

BTW, for now all 4 charges are misdemeanor charges.

Just thought I should throw that out there.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

HARBINGER
Member # 5152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HARBINGER   Email HARBINGER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait 4 dirtbags on your property and you are arrested?

--------------------
Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm, CXLIV

Posts: 630 | From: Eastern NC | Registered: May 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
drjarhead
Member # 4007

quote:
Originally posted by HARBINGER:
Wait 4 dirtbags on your property and you are arrested?

Yeah.

Nobody read the entire first post.

I think the instigator is one of their Narcs. Pretty damn sure, myself.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

I read it.

Been there myself and got the crappy t shirt.

drjarhead
Member # 4007

quote:
I read it.

Been there myself and got the crappy t shirt.

Yeah, it is crappy.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

HARBINGER
Member # 5152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HARBINGER   Email HARBINGER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's beyond crappy

--------------------
Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm, CXLIV

Posts: 630 | From: Eastern NC | Registered: May 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
drjarhead
Member # 4007

I believe that the campground at the end of my road has become a drug dealing haven and the road I live on is the drug highway for the area.

Keep nosing around.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

drjarhead
Member # 4007

A little bit of an update:

Saw attorney yesterday.
He came to my home afterwards and we ran through the entire thing. He spent 3 1/2 hours with us.

The traffic here has virtually stopped. less than 10% of what it was. Probably less than 5%.
There is NO in and out traffic anymore. None.

This has caused them to apparently move their drug operation.

I told the cops I thought he was a Narc.
If he isn't a narc, then the Sheriff's office has a corruption issue. Perhaps that is the issue.

I live on a dead end road with a campground. A little spur of a 2 lane country road in the middle of nowhere. Most days there were scads of in and out trips with many cars in and out 4-5 times daily, apparently looking for something. It was the same vehicles generally, every day or every few days. Up to 80mph in a 25mph speed limit.
Many of them were stoned on something, I could tell, and repeated attempts to get the Sheriff's Dept to do something about it were met only with lip service. I almost never see them come by.

They came by Saturday night though and within minutes of pulling out there were 5-6 bikes with a truck that came through and went into the campground. I sat up until 2AM to see who they were and they didn't come out. They didn't come out the next day after 6AM either so they apparently left in the middle of the night. I'm sure the campers loved that.

[ 08-16-2011, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: drjarhead ]

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

airforce

Member # 523

If the attorney is spending that much time with you, he sounds serious.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texas Resistance   Author's Homepage   Email Texas Resistance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or else the attorney is charging $500 per hour and just made himself an easy $1,750. You get the best deal paying an attorney in advance a flat fee to handle the whole case.

--------------------
www.TexasMilitia.Info “Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter” William Cooper

Posts: 2562 | From: Angelina County, TX | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

On the other hand, if you pay a flat fee, the attorney has no incentive to put any extra work into the case. The case would be most profitable for the attorney if he works as little as possible.

Onward and upward,
airforce

drjarhead
Member # 4007

The attorney isn't charging me anything yet. That's what he told me. I haven't even officially hired him.

He is experienced, he handles criminal defense cases and he trains yearly with Jerry Spence.

He also was the local DA back when but got sick of the System here.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

drjarhead
Member # 4007

I am going to pay him, even if I don't hire him.

He deserves to get paid for his time.

I haven't yet decided what I am going to do.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

airforce

Member # 523

If he takes lessons from Gerry Spence, then he's probably worth the money.

Onward and upward,
airforce

drjarhead
Member # 4007

Obviously, there is a lot going on and most of it I'm not going to post here.

However,

The DA is refusing to submit any information to my attorney and insists that we hand over ours.

Obviously, we are not going to.
Obviously, he is obligated to.

Just thought it was worth mentioning.
My attorney said he's never had that happen before and he has been practicing law for 27 years.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

airforce

Member # 523

That's a new one on me, too. Of course, he can ask for anything he wants. What is this DA's name? I just may add him to the Prosecutor's Hall of Shame.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Imagrunt

Member # 563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imagrunt   Author's Homepage   Email Imagrunt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DrJarhead,

Based upon your case and many others which I have experienced other the last few years, it would appear that justice is indeed a rare commodity.

It is not surprising then that vigilantism takes root when the system appears to be failing, and grows long limbs once confirmed.

--------------------
I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!

Posts: 3469 | From: Philistine Occupied CA | Registered: Feb 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
drjarhead
Member # 4007

Okay guys, I need some expertise on this one.

I have a warning on my computer:

quote:
There is another computer on this network that has the same IP address as this computer.
Never seen that before and with all that is going on it concerned me.

Anyone know what that is all about?

My wireless router failed last night and I was unable to use my laptop after that.
This morning the router functioned again and that notice was on my laptop.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

It sounds like someone was using your wifi connection to get some free internet time. Are you using any kind of a security program to keep people out of your wifi? I never use wifi at home only when I am out somewhere with my laptop.

--------------------

drjarhead
Member # 4007

quote:
It sounds like someone was using your wifi connection to get some free internet time. Are you using any kind of a security program to keep people out of your wifi? I never use wifi at home only when I am out somewhere with my laptop.

Yes, we are using a security program.

I live out in the boonies.
Someone would have to park in front of my house.

If someone did any of that though, would they have access to what is on my computer.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

drjarhead
Member # 4007

Update:

About two weeks ago my atty met with the DA.

DA says he is going to proceed with charges and isn’t going to postpone the arraignment any further.

DA says that I did substantial injury to these individuals.
Woman on back of bike says that after I trashed the guy that I pulled her off the bike and kicked the shit out of her.
They both say I hit him in the side of the head with a rock 5 times.

My atty says lets see the statements, pictures and hospital reports.

They both went to the ER.

My atty tells him that I weigh 240, I am very fit and am a former Marine. He says that if I did that there would be very substantial injuries to both of them.

I say his brains would have been all over the pavement and that ain’t no exaggeration. (I wasn’t there)

So my atty again says let’s see the reports.
DA realizes he’s got nothing there and backs off but still plans to charge me.

Says that he saw me in court for my bond hearing and that he didn’t like me, that I have anger issues.

My atty tells him I have never been in court for a bond hearing or anything else. Tells him that I was signed out on a signature bond at the jail and released shortly after they took me in.

DA has egg on his face again.

So he says that when they called neighbors that the one down the road from Shitcago who lets his pitbull run loose was upset because after multiple times the dog came after me that I pulled a gun on it.

Atty tells him that the guy has 4 dogs he lets run loose including the aggressive pit and that I talked to him several times about it, that the dog is becoming more aggressive as it gets older.

DA says he wants me to turn my guns in.

Atty tells him it ain’t happening.

I said forget it.

Atty tells him that I live in a remote place on a dead end road, have 4 dirt bags who just assaulted me, an asshole with aggressive dogs that run loose and a peeping tom. There’s no way I’m turning anything in.

Not to mention a drug dealing operation in the campground at the end of the road.(My comment)

So he decides that I should go to “counseling” and that he will drop it.

I don’t trust him.

Atty tells me he will get it all in writing and cover my ass.

We go back and forth for about a week and I eventually agree.
Atty says the DA has to save face by getting something out of it.

After I agree, atty goes back and now the DA wants me to pay restitution to these dirt bags. No shit. Can you believe that fucking bullshit?

My atty says no way.

I said over my dead body…loosely paraphrased…..

And you wonder why I don't trust him?

My atty says he is also probably concerned about a potential lawsuit.

So now it is a week later.

Monday is the arraignment where I am formally charged and plea not guilty.

Figured you guys would want to know.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

HARBINGER
Member # 5152

Good luck with it. Keep us updated.

--------------------

Tapper
Member # 9929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tapper   Email Tapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drjarhead:
quote:

Yes, we are using a security program.

I live out in the boonies.
Someone would have to park in front of my house.

If someone did any of that though, would they have access to what is on my computer.

It's a very common occurrence when there is a hiccup in a network system. The routers job is to assign different IPs to each computer that connects but when something goes wrong and the connection is dropped incorrectly the router tries to reassign the same IP address to the same computer resulting in that error. There is nothing to fear. Simply open a CMD prompt and type in "ipconfig /release" (enter) "ipconfig /renew" or disable the adapter in the device manager or reboot/reset--- Unless you have your system configured in a way to allow access publicly (you'd have to do this manually) there is little to worry about from the average person. If it was the .gov there would be little you could do or know about anyways. If you have something to hide use the strongest security your router provides and the highest settings on a software firewall on the pc for peace of mind.

--- If you are using WEP encryption it is -very- easy to crack. All it takes is 2 programs any layman can operate and a little time. I do it myself when I need internet sometimes. Regardless of how crazy you think your wireless key is if it is WEP its useless

--------------------
It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government. - Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

Posts: 6 | From: Vermont | Registered: Nov 2011  | Report this post to a Moderator
safetalker
Member # 4025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for safetalker   Email safetalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drjarhead
take a deep breath. Smell it?
That is you going to a psychologist picked by the DA who determines you have Post Traumatic Stress.
No more guns, no more rights, and the possibility they lock you up in the funny farm without any court seeing it. They may even send you to the local, or close as local, VA for the smear job.
Careful!

Posts: 1246 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
drjarhead
Member # 4007

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys another little tidbit I got about 5-6 weeks ago.

A few mile from here there is a guy walking his dog on a back road.
5 bikes come through and they come real close to his dog, intentionally.

Guy yells at them.

One of the bikes coming up behind has the guy on it pull out an ASP baton and smack him with it as he went by. Guy walking ends up in the ditch laying there with 2 broken ribs and some other injuries. Eventually crawls out and gets help.

Information is relayed back to me and then back to him about who it probably is.

Guy goes and scopes out the dirtbag's place and sure enough, it's him.

guy's not pressing any charges. Not even reporting it.

This is a regular thing for these dirtbags. The cops know it, the DA knows it.

Which raises some big ???????????s

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

drjarhead
Member # 4007

quote:
Originally posted by safetalker:
drjarhead
take a deep breath. Smell it?
That is you going to a psychologist picked by the DA who determines you have Post Traumatic Stress.
No more guns, no more rights, and the possibility they lock you up in the funny farm without any court seeing it. They may even send you to the local, or close as local, VA for the smear job.
Careful!

My atty has already chosen the counselor.

I'm not going to say a lot about it all at this point but he's not the lefty type that pervades the profession. That was a major consideration.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

drjarhead
Member # 4007

There is a reason I told you all about this.

If something happens to me, whatever goes down, I need you guys to spread my story. I want it known.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

DrJarhead, you should sign up here:
Patriots Protect Patriots - Wrongfully Arrested
http://patriotsportectpatriotswa.ning.com
They will help you too.

[ 11-11-2011, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Texas Resistance ]

--------------------

The Greywolf
Moderator NCO Contributor

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Drjarhead, remember watch your six and set up track traps and and other counterintel. you need to know if they are still watching you. I'd bet they are.

--------------------
I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf

Posts: 3147 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
drjarhead
Member # 4007

Thanks for the link. I will consider it.

Got word this afternoon that the arraignment has been postponed for the 5th time.

Further investigation....

Next month now.

My atty thinks this is a good thing.

I'm thinking they are just looking for more character assassination against me. It isn't easy, I've lived my life by a high code. I'm sure you all know that though. However, I stand up for right and against wrong. In today's world that makes me intolerant. lol

[ 11-11-2011, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: drjarhead ]

--------------------

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.