A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Patriot Defense Fund » List of Imprisoned Patriots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: List of Imprisoned Patriots
sinistral
NCO Contributor
Member # 4609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinistral   Author's Homepage   Email sinistral   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a current list of names and mailing addresses of patriots who are currently in prison? I'd like to start writing, and get others in my team to start writing to them.

--------------------
“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace”
-Thomas Paine

Posts: 291 | From: OR | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of them would be Schaeffer Cox. Here is the website dedicated to his appeal.

Another is Richard Serafin. His inmate number is 09875-091, and he is incarcerated at Englewood FCI. You can mail him at:

Federal Bureau of Prisons
Richard Serafin
09875-091
Post Office Box 474701
Des Moines, Iowa 50947-0001

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 18046 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
sinistral
NCO Contributor
Member # 4609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinistral   Author's Homepage   Email sinistral   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! Has there been any movement on Charles Dyer's case? I'll definitely write to him as well.

--------------------
-Thomas Paine

airforce

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None that I know of. Here's an article about the Dyer case from last June. His address is:

Charles A. Dyer 659682
Lexington Correctional Center
Box 260
Lexington, OK 73051

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 18046 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I have been preoccupied with some other drama, but we ought to catch up with this stuff.

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
sinistral
NCO Contributor
Member # 4609

I still have to add Richard Serrafin (I did this late last night, just got too tired to keep going), but I've added a Patriot POWs page to our team's website: http://www.nwspectres.com/patriot-pows.html

--------------------
-Thomas Paine

airforce

Member # 523

Well done, sinistral!

Onward and upward,
airforce

sinistral
NCO Contributor
Member # 4609

I'm having trouble finding a photo of Richard Serafin. Any idea where I might find one?

--------------------
-Thomas Paine

airforce

Member # 523

I've never seen a photo of him either. His wife or girlfriend or whatever is on Facebook, but for the life of me I can't remember her name.

Onward and upward,
airforce

[ 11-16-2014, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: airforce ]

airforce

Member # 523

Here is his old Facebook page.

Onward and upward,
airforce

sinistral
NCO Contributor
Member # 4609

there was no link in your last post.

--------------------
-Thomas Paine

airforce

Member # 523

Aaargh! Old age is catching up with me. Here it is. I even tested it this time.

Onward and upward,
airforce

airforce

Member # 523

Here's another address for Richard Serafin, that may get mail to him quicker:

Richard Serafin 09875-091
FCI Englewood
Federal Correctional Institution
9595 West Quincy Avenue
Littleton, CO 80123

Onward and upward,
airforce

sinistral
NCO Contributor
Member # 4609

thanks!!

--------------------
-Thomas Paine

airforce

Member # 523

We will soon add another one to the list. Bernard von Nothaus, the founder of Liberty Dollar, has had his appeal denied. He is scheduled to be sentenced on Dec. 2. He faces up to 15 years in prison.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap. I thought all he did was get some collector coins minted and mark them as trade money. It's not like anyone is going to prison for trading Disney Dollars.

--------------------

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by airforce:
We will soon add another one to the list. Bernard von Nothaus, the founder of Liberty Dollar, has had his appeal denied. He is scheduled to be sentenced on Dec. 2. He faces up to 15 years in prison.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Creator of ‘Liberty Dollar’ Sentenced to Home Detention

Published: December 5, 2014

Source: EPJ

Bernard von NotHaus, who was convicted in 2011 of counterfeiting charges for minting and distributing a form of private money called the Liberty Dollar, has finally been sentenced. U.S. District Judge Richard Vorhees upheld the conviction but sentenced 70-year old NotHaus to only six months house arrest. Federal prosecutors had asked for a sentence of between 14 and 17 years in prison.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Well, that's a lot better than I thought it would be. I figured he would be spending the rest of his life in prison.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Breacher
Member # 1119

I think we need to take a careful look at the careers of the prosecutors in this one. They were really out to do the next best thing to killing the guy, and probably would have ordered his death if they could have, since they were already functionally asking for a life sentence.

The thing about really long sentences like that is they set up a formula for the scale of time that person progresses from maximum security to minimum security, so on a long sentence like that, it can be years before they see a regular prison, with its medical facilities. Going straight to the house arrest means he has access to better medical care.

--------------------

Breacher
Member # 1119

quote:
Originally posted by airforce:
One of them would be Schaeffer Cox. Here is the website dedicated to his appeal.

Another is Richard Serafin. His inmate number is 09875-091, and he is incarcerated at Englewood FCI. You can mail him at:

Federal Bureau of Prisons
Richard Serafin
09875-091

Post Office Box 474701
Des Moines, Iowa 50947-0001

Onward and upward,
airforce

Not sure if the address is current, but according to my calculations, Serafin is likely to be transferred to a halfway house within the next couple weeks, like the first week of February.

Far as we know, he had become something of a Sons of Anarchy fan, was rolling with some biker types and one of the other biker types who was jealous over a woman snitched him on a weapons issue.

New court rulings are easing up on who someone can associate with online while on probation. He will likely be back on Facebook at some point, but expect it to be heavily monitored.

There was not a heck of a lot we could do for him on this last one. He had been out of contact and barely off probation when it happened. He was working a legitimate job and staying out of trouble so they hit him with the basic minimum sentence, just not any "downward departures" that I could tell would be associated with snitching, but then I have not seen the case file either, he did get less than the recommended sentence, but a lot of people in his position do.

I don't know what sort of help he will need to get back on his feet, but I am sure he will need some. Just for now we don't even know what city he will be released to.

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ed and Elaine Brown should also be on the list.

Steve Anderson also.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Right, what is going on with Steve Anderson?

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

quote:
Originally posted by Breacher:
Right, what is going on with Steve Anderson?

Steve was captured on November 2002 in response to a tip from someone who had seen the most wanted show. He was sentenced the following May to 15 years in federal prison.

--------------------

airforce

Member # 523

Steve Anderson's federal register number is 18166-058. He's at the Forrest City Low FCI in Arkansas, and is scheduled for release in December of this year.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texas Resistance   Author's Homepage   Email Texas Resistance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to talk to Steve Anderson a lot at the Norm Creek national meetings. He is an electronics genius. I remember his pirate shortwave radio station put out a better signal than WWCR. I can still remember him challenging the feds at the start of his program saying: this is a first amendment radio station protected by the second amendment. I liked how he would make fun of men who were afraid of getting their safe queen rifles scratched during training.

--------------------
www.TexasMilitia.Info “Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter” William Cooper

Posts: 2562 | From: Angelina County, TX | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Steve will be around 68 or 69 when he's released.

TR, you remember the skit he used to do about the "Toilet Paper Moolisha"? Wish I could find some recordings of his old show. Some of it was hilarious.

--------------------

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texas Resistance   Author's Homepage   Email Texas Resistance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I heard that one about the "Toilet Paper Moolisha" ConSigCor. I think you can still find the opening to WIliam Cooper's program with the blaring sirens, marching Nazis, lights our warning, and barking dogs. I saved an mp3 of it somewhere. I remember Mark Koernke's skit about "how can you shoot wounded bat faggots...you give them less lead."

--------------------
www.TexasMilitia.Info “Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter” William Cooper

Posts: 2562 | From: Angelina County, TX | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Shaeffer Cox is singled out on page 2 of that DHS report on "Sovereign Citizens." it would be nice if Congress would simply halt funding for the Department of Homeland Security altogether, but that won't happen soon.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Breacher
Member # 1119

See my responses on that in the other topic. It's not as bad as you think. Given the official nature of the report, they are admitting that when these things get out of hand, its because some "Sovereign Citizens" got provoked, that the violence, while potentially extreme is "reactionary". AKA, retaliation, not anyone on our side starting or initiating the violence.

That goes hand in hand with the levels of respect we need on the autonomous zones and avoiding any sort of reputation for ongoing criminal enterprise, especially the kinds of crimes where they are victims, like with the previous groups that had been involved in bank robbery, fraud, and narcotics trafficking.

Now ignoring or breaking certain laws which fit profiles of being against personal freedoms, of course that's on the table, it always was, but we are talking non-victim stuff, not even the bank or debt fraud of some prior organizations. It also means policing our own in some way when people are doing that sort of stuff. You can build street legends and people's hero status on this stuff, like Mafias among the Italian communities in the 1930s.

[ 02-25-2015, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

airforce

Member # 523

I just got a message that Richard Serafin has been released.

Onward and upward,
airforce

airforce

Member # 523

Not completely free, he's in a halfway house.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.