A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Weaponry » Ammunition » Bank of America denying use of card for purchase of guns or ammo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bank of America denying use of card for purchase of guns or ammo
Preacherman
Member # 4597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Preacherman   Email Preacherman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bank of America denying use of card for purchase of guns or ammo

Bank of America has decided that they are our lords telling us what we can and can not purchase!!!! ASK THE JEWS OF GERMANY HOW THE PROCESS BEGINS! They werent allowed to purchase things they needed/wanted either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4f2h5EiWPY&feature=player_embedded

--------------------
Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain

There is a great deal of pain in life and perhaps the only pain that can be avoided is the pain that comes from trying to avoid pain.
R. D. Laing

Posts: 155 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingPatriot
Member # 5038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingPatriot   Email FlyingPatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't work at either post...be advised.
Posts: 104 | From: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: Apr 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
Imagrunt

Member # 563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imagrunt   Author's Homepage   Email Imagrunt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If true...

Then find another bank, or better yet, a local credit union.

I bailed on BofA years ago.

--------------------
I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!

Posts: 3469 | From: Philistine Occupied CA | Registered: Feb 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They suck, but you should have been using cash for that stuff anyway.

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
OLM-Medic
Member # 4341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OLM-Medic   Email OLM-Medic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only heard the case of the one gun manufacturer (or FFL, I forget), not private citizens purchases.

--------------------
"Remember that your adversary's desire to live is usually more powerful than whatever ammunition your are carrying in your firearms. Plan accordingly." -tire iron

Posts: 731 | From: Maryland | Registered: Aug 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.