A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Front Office » AWRM Announcements » Christmas Greetings.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christmas Greetings.
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Merry Christmas.

Doc and the staff of AWRM

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 18046 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Hawk45
MODERATOR Officer Contributor
Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45   Email Hawk45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
Posts: 2646 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Rooster
NCO Contributor
Member # 1075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rooster   Email Rooster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas!
Posts: 152 | From: 67Bn42FF | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huskerpatriot   Email Huskerpatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas patriots!🌲

--------------------
"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it’s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)

Posts: 860 | From: Omaha Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Season's greetings folks. This is the first Christmas in a long time that I think a lot of folks can relax at least for the holidays then it will be back to the game in January.

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Mexneck
NCO Contributor
Member # 14554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mexneck   Author's Homepage   Email Mexneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The game is looking to be more twisted than ever now that the communists are imploding over Trump actually becoming President. Keep stocked up and don't travel anywhere unarmed.

--------------------
Well, this is it.

Posts: 358 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard to believe another year has come and gone.

We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Merry Christmas.

Doc and the staff of AWRM

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas, everyone. (But keep in mind,the next time I hear that godawful Bing Crosby-David Bowie version of "The Little Drummer Boy," I'm shooting.)

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 18046 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huskerpatriot   Email Huskerpatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It always saddens me when an old post gets revived and I see breacher's profile picture... [Frown]

--------------------
"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it’s worst, an intolerable one."

Posts: 860 | From: Omaha Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Merry Christmas Patriots!

--------------------

Mexneck
NCO Contributor
Member # 14554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mexneck   Author's Homepage   Email Mexneck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas y'all. RIP Breecher.

--------------------
Well, this is it.

Posts: 358 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator
Hawk45
Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45   Email Hawk45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year.

Now bring on the Grand kids! Grand Pa wants to play.

Posts: 2646 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce

Member # 523

Your Grandkids can watch NORAD track Santa here.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texas Resistance   Author's Homepage   Email Texas Resistance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't lie to children about Santa Clause. They might think Jesus (God in the flesh being born on earth to save us) is a lie too. Happy Birthday Jesus!

--------------------
www.TexasMilitia.Info “Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter” William Cooper

Posts: 2562 | From: Angelina County, TX | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Rooster
NCO Contributor
Member # 1075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rooster   Email Rooster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas, all!!

And a safe and blessed new year!

Posts: 152 | From: 67Bn42FF | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Hawk45
Member # 251

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Resistance:
Don't lie to children about Santa Clause. They might think Jesus (God in the flesh being born on earth to save us) is a lie too. Happy Birthday Jesus!

My Grand kids understand the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus.

Jesus brings salvation and Santa Claus brings AMMO!

Thus endeth the Christmas story today.

airforce

Member # 523

I think my grandkids were raised right. They pitched in and got me two boxes of Montecristo Churchills Anejados. That, and a great granddaughter several months ago. [Smile]

I hope everyone else had as happy a Christmas asI did!

Onward and upward,
airforce

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.