A Well Regulated Militia   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Archives » News Archive » Lon Horiuchi add for HS precision (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lon Horiuchi add for HS precision
STRATIOTES
Administrator

Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STRATIOTES   Author's Homepage   Email STRATIOTES   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Thats right, HSp using a baby murderer to sell their rifles.

--------------------
PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ

Posts: 12864 | From: Okanogan County Washington State | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Vader
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord Vader   Email Lord Vader   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I hope I am no alone in wanting to see a Boycott against HS Precision.

We should let them know how we feel about People Who Murder Women holding their Baby and how we feel about Businesses who brag about Murderers using their weapon to commit their Murders.

--------------------
VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)

Posts: 3823 | From: Trapped in Rhode Island | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
300H&HMag
Member # 4026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 300H&HMag   Email 300H&HMag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree Sniper... On my way to send an email now.
Posts: 81 | From: Arizona | Registered: Nov 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Doktor_Jeep

Member # 354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doktor_Jeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dont' forget to boycott those organizations represented by that string of emblems.

--------------------
Fuel
Is running
Fuel
Is coming
Fuel
Is running
Down
Down
Down my face

Posts: 7005 | From: Seattle - that place - επανάστασ | Registered: Nov 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
300H&HMag
Member # 4026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 300H&HMag   Email 300H&HMag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so there's apparently no email address. This is the contact info from their site.

©H-S PRECISION, INC.
1301 TURBINE DRIVE,
RAPID CITY, SD 57703
(605) 341-3006 TEL
(605) 342-8964 FAX

Maybe we should all call at once and really make a point.

Posts: 81 | From: Arizona | Registered: Nov 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
300H&HMag
Member # 4026

I asked to speak with someone who would be interested in feedback about an ad. I think they just transferred me to another flunkie. He didn't seem to care at all. Maybe try asking for a manager if you decide to call.

I also emailed Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever, and the NRA. This is what I sent, feel free to edit it and use it for your own emails.

"This complaint is in regard to the fact that your logo appears on a H-S Precision ad that was written by Lon Horiuchi. This man was responsible for shooting and killing an unarmed woman while she held her 10 month old baby. This action was later found by a Justice Department review to be unconstitutional and inexcusable. I am very disappointed that your company would be associated with such a murderer. Many members of my family and friends have been members of your organization for years and I will recommend to them that they boycott until you break off any association with Lon Horiuchi and/or H-S Precision and publicly make up for this mistake.

For more information see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

Thank you,
XXXXX"

Lord Vader
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord Vader   Email Lord Vader   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is what I just posted on my site First Amendment Forums.

It has been brought to my attention that HS Precision Inc the company that makes Sniper Rifles that are used by the FBI is using a letter from the Murdering FBI Sniper the Butcher of Ruby Ridge, Lon Horiuchi, who Murdered Vicky Weaver at Ruby Ridge Idaho by shooting the Unarmed Innocent Woman in the head while she was holding her Baby, to promote it’s business.

And that I find totally despicable.

This is like the Company that made Zyklon B the gas that was used to murder millions of Jews in Nazi Gas Chambers bragging about the fact that the Nazis used their Gas to commit their Evil.

Every Real American should write HS Precision and let them know how Real Americans feel about any Company that is proud of receiving a Murderer’s Seal of Approval.

And anyone thinking of getting an Accurate Rifle should make sure to let HS Precision know that they will not be buying any of HS Precision’s products.

Apparently they do not have an email address.

So please send them a Snail Mail via the USPS or give them a phone Call or send them a nice long FAX.

H-S PRECISION, INC.
1301 TURBINE DRIVE,
RAPID CITY, SD 57703
(605) 341-3006 TEL
(605) 342-8964 FAX

--------------------

Posts: 3823 | From: Trapped in Rhode Island | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
300H&HMag
Member # 4026

I just got this response from Pheasants Forever:

"Thank you for your email. I'm not familiar with H-S Precision, Lon Horiuchi, or his use of our logo . . . can you tell me where you've seen the ad you talk about in your email?
Thanks
Bob

Bob St.Pierre

Director of Marketing & Public Relations

Pheasants Forever, Inc. & Quail Forever
1783 Buerkle Circle
St. Paul, MN 55110

Direct: (651) 209-4931
Toll-Free: (877) 773-2070
Fax: (651) 773-5500

stpete@pheasantsforever.org
www.pheasantsforever.org

Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever are the only national conservation organizations that empower local chapters with 100% control of their fundraising dollars.

Join our wildlife habitat conservation efforts today at www.PheasantsForever.org or www.QuailForever.org"

Strat, Can you tell me where this ad came from so I can let Bob know?

WisPatriot
Member # 2125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WisPatriot   Email WisPatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of the murderers at Ruby Ridge and Waco used in an ad? Killer of innocent women and children used to sell rifles how freaking sick does it get.

Thats almost like Oliver North getting a TV show.

Posts: 308 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Vader
Member # 168

300H&HMag

When I saved the image of the add it saved as, 2008HSPrecisionCatalogBackCover.jpg

So it appears to be the Back Cover of their Print Catalog.

--------------------

300H&HMag
Member # 4026

Ok. I noticed when saving the image that the name suggested that it was from the back cover of HSP's 2008 catalog. I told Bob St. Pierre that I believed this was where it came from but I was waiting to confirm it for sure. I also attached the ad for him to see, at least that way he can research ole Lon and see his companies logo above the bastards writing and signature.

---Strat when you get back on please confirm this for me.---

300H&HMag
Member # 4026

Thanks Sniper, you beat me to it.
Lord Vader
Member # 168

You are welcome my friend.

--------------------

FyreStorm
Member # 3897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FyreStorm   Email FyreStorm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you also e-mail the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and Safari Club International?

I'm sure they'd like to know that their names and logo's are being used in an advertisement featuring a scumbag murderer.

Posts: 246 | From: up yours! | Registered: Jan 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
free radical
Officer Contributor
Member # 3993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for free radical   Email free radical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Think of the intel this provides about the bad guys. He had been totally in hiding.

--------------------
fomerly known as Kentucky Rifleman

Posts: 350 | From: louisville kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Vader
Member # 168

I just added a Boycott page to my sites Main Menu and H-S Precision is the star attraction.

--------------------

300H&HMag
Member # 4026

FyreStorm,

I did not email any of the other ones because I could not truthfully say that I knew people who have been/are members. I also don't know much about the other ones. Feel free to send some emails of your own. I don't think they'll listen to just one person (although Pheasants Forever seems to be on the ball). Also if everyone can take a few minutes to call or write to H-S Precision, they're the ones that really deserve the complaints. I just figured that since they didn't seem to care that maybe they would if pressured by the organizations who's logos they're using.

FreeRadical,

Let's put him back in hiding. He should be in prison but since we have no control over that let's at least not let him have a normal life.

Sniper,

Love the Boycott page... I'll have to check out the rest of the site soon.

C. M. Wolf
Member # 2287

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C. M. Wolf   Email C. M. Wolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
Well I hope I am no alone in wanting to see a Boycott against HS Precision.

We should let them know how we feel about People Who Murder Women holding their Baby and how we feel about Businesses who brag about Murderers using their weapon to commit their Murders.

I wonder if HS Precision felt the same about possibly dealing with a boycott when they decided to use "Lon Horiuchi" in their ads!

Frankly and sadly, I am now done with HS Precision, I will no longer recommend their products to anyone. (At least until further notice.)

Ya'll might want to contact Remington Arms also as they too use HS-P stocks on many of their rifles...

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire_rifles/model_700/model_700_VSF.asp
http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire_rifles/model_700/model_700_VS_SF_II.asp
(BTW, These are two of a few, the Rem-700-P/PSS being another, of Rem's most accurate rifles 'right out of the box', that lil' fact about HS-P tends to piss me off all the more... the jerks!)

Rem. Contact Info -
http://www.remington.com/about/company_information.asp

*Sigh*

Michael

[ 11-25-2008, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: C. M. Wolf ]

Posts: 1003 | From: MT | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Vader
Member # 168

I just posted the information and the image of the add at the FAL Files, which is the only other board I am still registered at.

Any members registered at any other boards they could post this at. I would post it on Assault Web, War Rifles and Frugals but I am no longer registered on those boards and I gave up on ARF a long time ago.

It would also be great if this could be posted on the Sniper Boards.

The only thing is I have no idea of what the Administration of those boards is toward Murderers of Women holding babies if the Murderer is a fellow Sniper and a Big Brave FBI Agent.

[ 11-25-2008, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Sniper_762X51 ]

--------------------

Patriot
Member # 25

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patriot         Edit/Delete Post 
Snipe, if you post it there, you will find out real Quick, who is and who is not!! BTW, thanks snipe and 300, you both have opened a BIG can of worms!!

--------------------
Monica Lewinsky- amerikan patriot and militia poster girl. Only person in amerika that blew away a crooked president, never served a day in jail and lived to tell about it.

Posts: 2230 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
E-1
Member # 1470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for E-1   Author's Homepage   Email E-1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
UPDATED

A quick list of contact points for the companies responsible for or affiliated with this ad.

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
5705 Grant Creek
Missoula, MT 59808
Telephone: (406) 523-4500
Toll-free: 1(800) CALL ELK (225-5355)

National Shooting Sports Foundation

National Shooting Sports Foundation
Flintlock Ridge Office Center
11 Mile Hill Road
Newtown, CT 06470-2359
Phone: (203) 426-1320
FAX: (203) 426-1087
Email: info@nssf.org

Ducks Unlimited

Ducks Unlimited, Inc.
One Waterfowl Way
Memphis, Tennessee, USA 38120
1-800-45DUCKS or
901-758-3825

Pheasants Forever

Bob St.Pierre
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Pheasants Forever, Inc. & Quail Forever
1783 Buerkle Circle
St. Paul, MN 55110
Direct: (651) 209-4931
Toll-Free: (877) 773-2070
Fax: (651) 773-5500

Safari Club International

SCI International Headquarters
4800 West Gates Pass Road
Tucson, Arizona 85745-9490
USA
Main Phone: (520) 620-1220
Fax: (520) 622-1205

H-S Precision Inc

H-S PRECISION, INC.
1301 TURBINE DRIVE,
RAPID CITY, SD 57703
(605) 341-3006 TEL
(605) 342-8964 FAX

Hunt Fair Chase

http://www.huntfairchase.com/
(no further contact info)

National Rifle Association

National Rifle Association of America
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
1-800-672-3888

Remington Arms
(not involved in the advertisement but they use H-S P stocks)

Remington Arms Company, Inc.
870 Remington Drive
P.O. Box 700
Madison, NC 27025-0700
TEL: 1-800-243-9700
Fax: 1-336-548-7801

Be sure to let all of these companies know just exactly how you feel about their products and their names being used in an endorsement by a man who is responsible for murdering an unarmed mother, intentionally, and bragged about receiving a medal for it.

[ 11-26-2008, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: E-1 ]

--------------------
You can't run away from yourself. Doesn't work.

Ex Mos Publicus - From the Will of the People

Posts: 984 | From: Mauk GA | Registered: Apr 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
300H&HMag
Member # 4026

--Hunt Fair Chase appears to be part of the Boone and Crockett Club, contact info as follows:

TELEPHONE AND FAX

Boone and Crockett Headquarters - 406/542-1888
(Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm)
Headquarters Fax - 406/542-0784
Merchandise Orders - 888/840-4868 (24 hours, 7 days a week)

MAILING ADDRESSES
Boone and Crockett Club
250 Station Drive
Missoula, MT 59801

EMAIL ADDRESSES
Boone and Crockett Headquarters - bcclub@boone-crockett.org

Boone and Crockett Communications Department - jthouk@boone-crockett.org
Fair Chase magazine, Publications

--Also for Pheasants Forever Bob St. Pierre's email address is bobs@pheasantsforever.org, this one was also listed in his email to me stpete@pheasantsforever.org, also after I emailed him the last time I got an automatic response that he was going to be out of town for the next few days and it included his cell phone number and said that his email and cell service will be spotty. I tried the cell once but if anyone wants to try it, here ya go. 651.334.1473

RD6
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
This link is being sent to everone on my email list. [Mad]
 | Report this post to a Moderator
Tahawus
Member # 2987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahawus   Email Tahawus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's Zumbo time.
Posts: 756 | From: Upstate New York | Registered: Oct 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
0Dok_Jeep0
Member # 4018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0Dok_Jeep0   Author's Homepage   Email 0Dok_Jeep0       Edit/Delete Post 
info@hsprecision.com

--------------------
I'm-a crackalackya till yo bones be breakin beeyotch! GET YO MONKEY BUTT UNDA MA GUN!

Posts: 274 | From: Your Hole | Registered: Nov 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
300H&HMag
Member # 4026

Thanks FoolsRush... Another email sent. Hopefully this one gets past the morons that first see it. The phone call was very disappointing.

Tahawus... Zumbo time it is. I missed out on that one though. In fact I had to look him up because I forgot what happened even though I read it on here a little while ago. I didn't realize though that he has changed his ways. Check out the Wikipedia article about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Zumbo

Good job on that one guys.

Dutchman6
Member # 2449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dutchman6   Email Dutchman6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Free Radical sez: "Think of the intel this provides about the bad guys. He had been totally in hiding."

Actually, I had heard he had "retired and gone to Rapid City, South Dakota," but I assumed this meant he had gone there to hide in obscurity, not put out full page ads trying to sell product to the firearm's community.

I have put up this link on my new website, Sipsey Street Irregulars. Hopefully we can cause H-T Precision enough gastric distress to cause "I swear I didn't know it was her when I killed her" Horiuchi to find another way to supplement his FBI retirement.

-- Vanderboegh
III

--------------------
"Tell me," I was once asked, "What do you think about gun control? Give me the short answer." To which I replied "If you try to take our firearms we will kill you."

Posts: 405 | From: Alabama | Registered: Nov 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
E-1
Member # 1470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for E-1   Author's Homepage   Email E-1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My form letter; longer, but written to evoke more anger & tears from the reader.

quote:

If you are receiving this email, it is because your company created, or was used in, a printed advertisement that appeared on the back of the 2008 H-S Precision catalog. The advertisement in question is attached to this email as "2008HSPrecisionCatalogBackCover.jpg".

This advertisement has recently come to the attention of the gun owning community, myself included. We were surprised to see that H-S Precision chose to get Lon Horiuchi to endorse their product; we were even more surprised to see the long list of otherwise prestigious sporting institutions who had lent their logo (and therefore, presumably, their support) to Lon Horiuchi as well. Why were we surprised at this?

In 1992, Lon Horiuchi was a sniper in the employment of the FBI. He was involved in the standoff at Ruby Ridge in Idaho, involving the Weaver family. For those who don't know, the standoff occured when a federal agent entrapped Randy Weaver by enticing (and videotaping) him cutting off a shotgun barrel below the legal length limit. They intended to use this as leverage against him in order to force him to infiltrate and inform on a local Aryan Nations group. Randy Weaver, out of disgust at the process more than any particular loyalty to the Aryan Nations, refused to comply, and retreated to his home. Federal agents then staked out his house, until the agents ambushed and killed his son Sam in cold blood; they shot him in the back as he fled the ambush, trying to return to his father. Later in the standoff, Randy's wife Vicky was standing behind a door holding her infant daughter Elishiba, when an FBI sniper shot through the door, striking Vicky Weaver in the head, and killing her. Vicky never dropped Elishiba, instead simply slumping over onto the floor, still holding the infant, drenching her in her mother's own blood. Elishiba grew up, as she learned to speak, occasionally shouting "Blood! Blood! Help Mommy!". The name of the FBI sniper who took the shot against Vicky Weaver, we know, was Lon Horiuchi.

Lon Horiuchi never apologized for his actions at Ruby Ridge. He was charged with Manslaughter in the action, but his friends in the Federal Courts caused the case to grow stale and get dismissed, without him ever taking accountability for his actions. He has never personally made any attempt at reparations to the remainder of the Weaver family. And what's worse, he then appeared at the Waco standoff; 3 of the expended .308 casings the Texas Rangers found in FBI sniper spot "Sierra One" were at Horiuchi's position. He was never convicted for his role in the assassination of Branch Davidians, either. In fact, he was given a commendation for his "heroic" efforts in these standoff situations, before he went into obscurity for fear that angry patriots might take his life, like he had taken the life of an innocent woman. But yet, here he is, on the back cover of a magazine. He is promoting H-S Precision's products, and he is using the names and logos of these otherwise prestigious sporting institutions to lend credibility to his statements.

I am sure mine is only one of a flood of communications you will receive on this subject, and I am forwarding this matter (as are others) to the Gun Owners of America foundation. We are all deeply disturbed by this advertisement; many of us indeed hold H-S Precision's rifles in high esteem, as we held the other groups listed on the advertisement. However, while we are loyal patrons and members, we simply cannot abide being associated with a man who would knowingly murder an unarmed woman whilst holding her infant child. And therefore, we are left with little recourse but to begin a local and national boycott on the organizations listed in the advertisement - this includes yours. This boycott will last until this grave error has been corrected.

It is my sincere and earnest hope that you were not aware of Lon Horiuchi's checkered past, and used his advertisement in such good faith. It is also my sincere and earnest hope that you will never use his endorsement again, and that you will provide printed statements to your membership and customers expressing how grave a mistake it was to use the endorsement of a murderer in the selling of your products and services.

Thank you, and god bless the Weaver family, and gun owners everywhere.

Sending that out over fax & email to whoever I can find.

[ 11-26-2008, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: E-1 ]

--------------------

Posts: 984 | From: Mauk GA | Registered: Apr 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
E-1
Member # 1470

I spoke to a GOA Spokesperson on the phone, and she said that while all she does is answer the phones, I could send the advert to the GOA email address and they may be interested in taking up the issue with their membership. I sent it off to them, hopefully they'll put out the word.

[ 11-26-2008, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: E-1 ]

--------------------

E-1
Member # 1470

Got a call back from Angus in the NRA-ILA, who had seen my email and was letting me know that he's looking into it but he hasn't got an answer for me yet. The NRA-ILA handles the use of the NRA logo in all advertisements, so he's looking into it for me, he wasn't aware of who H-S Precision or Lon Horiuchi were, or the use of the logo in the advertisement.

--------------------

E-1
Member # 1470

Left a voicemail with Jim Alexander at Duck's Unlimited. Everyone's out for the holidays, it seems.

--------------------

E-1
Member # 1470

Apparently GoA is interested. Hopefully they'll get many more gun owners pissed about this.

quote:

Thank you for the note.

I was not aware of this but I haven't use H-S Precision in many years.

I have forwarded your information to my supervisor.

Thanks again.

Robert E. Duggar
Public Liaison
Gun Owners of America

--------------------

McMedic
Moderator Officer Contributor

Member # 2844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McMedic   Email McMedic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Down at the very bottom of the "About Us" page is an "email" button.

The address is info@hsprecision.com

Posts: 1682 | From: 43/18 | Registered: Jun 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
E-1
Member # 1470

Another angle that I haven't hit yet, and that we all should be, is hitting them in their wallets where it hurts the most. Brownells and Cabelas both sell H-S Precision products, and I'm sure that they would not be too pleased if a bunch of their customers sent boycott notices over this. Also there are numerous firearms manufacturers that use H-S Precision components, Remington and Savage to name just a few. They should be contacted as well.

I normally don't do phone campaigns, but this one is just too blatant and offensive to pass up. They need to be shown what-for.

Listing of all current H-S Precision distributors:

Hunting Distributors

Sportsman's Warehouse
www.sportsmanswarehouse.com

Bill Hicks CO
15155 23 Ave North
Minneapolis, MN 55447
Buyer - Matt
P-763-476-6200
F-763-476-8963

Cabela's
www.cabelas.com
Ph: (800)237-4444

Territorial Supplies
Current Stock
1932 HWY 95
Council, ID 83612
800-221-7702
Territorialshooters.com

Hendershots
Current Stock
110 W. Main ST.
Hancock, MD 21750
301-678-6869
www.hendershots.net

Stock Distributors

Brownell's
(800)741-0015
www.brownells.com

Cabela's
(800)237-4444
www.cableas.com

Midway USA
(800)243-3220
www.midwayusa.com

Chattanooga Shooting Supply
2600 Walker Rd.
Chattanooga, TN 37421
423-894-3007
chattanoogashooting.com

Tactical Distributors

Many of these are LEO agencies, so they might not be as good a target as their retail outlets, but it can't hurt:

Territorial Supplies
1932 HWY 95
Council, ID 83612
800-221-7702
Neal or Con

Michigan Police Equipment Co
6521 Lansing Rd
Charlotte, MI 48813
517-322-0443
Bill Parks

Martin B. Retting, Inc.
11029 Washington Blvd.
Culver City, California 90232
Ph: (310)837-2412
www.retting.com

Oklahoma Police Supply
6120 E. Admirl Place
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
www.oklahomapolicesupply.com

S.G. Distributing, Inc.
12615 Colony Street
Chino, California 91710

ARRINGTON POLICE DISTRIBUTORS
505 INDUSTRIAL AVE
Ph: 800-552-2264
Fax: 336-333-9080 SALES@ARRINGTONDISTRIBUTORS.COM
WWW.ARRINGTONDISTRIBUTORS.COM

[ 11-26-2008, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: E-1 ]

--------------------

300H&HMag
Member # 4026

I like your letter E-1, the later ones of mine were a little more graphic and angry sounding as I had the chance to look up some of the details that I couldn't remember. I wasn't aware that he was actually charged with manslaughter. Mind if I send out a copy or two of yours to some companies I haven't hit yet?

Also, ditto on the "just to blantant and offensive to pass up", especially since I just watched a documentary on Ruby Ridge the other day.

Is there anyone near Rapid City, SD that can make sure he gets his "trial" when the SHTF?

Holy crap, I just realized I was only 10 years old when this happened. Yet, I clearly remember seeing it on the news and knowing that all the people gathered at the roadblock and the Weavers were right and the police and government were wrong.

E-1
Member # 1470

quote:
Originally posted by 300H&HMag:
Mind if I send out a copy or two of yours to some companies I haven't hit yet?

Feel free, I didn't just put it up there to show off my silver tongue. Though the ladies are quite fond of my tongue. *does the gene simmons tongue wag*

quote:
Is there anyone near Rapid City, SD that can make sure he gets his "trial" when the SHTF?

I wouldn't do anything to Lon Horiuchi personally, but I'd deliver him in fucking gift wrap and a bow to Randy Weaver in a dark room. That's the only man, IMHO, justified in taking vengeance on Horiuchi, not us. Maybe Elishiba. I personally don't see how he stayed sane, I'd have been out for blood.

quote:

Holy crap, I just realized I was only 10 years old when this happened. Yet, I clearly remember seeing it on the news and knowing that all the people gathered at the roadblock and the Weavers were right and the police and government were wrong.

Funny the things that stick with us as we get older. I learned about ruby ridge after the fact, I was only 9 when it happened, and most surely was watching cartoons or playing nintendo at the time.

--------------------

300H&HMag
Member # 4026

I figured that's why you posted it, just wanted to make sure.

I like your idea for sentencing. However, I assume Randy will be a very hard person to find at that time. So maybe we'll have to work out some sort of confinement for Lon until Randy can be located.

Yeah, I was probably playing alot of nintendo at the time too, not to mention my dad's old atari (which I still have) but if I remember correctly my parents (news freaks) were watching pretty closely so I caught enough to remember it this long.

300H&HMag
Member # 4026

Response from MidwayUSA

Thank you for your recent email. At this time we do not have an official statement as this article was just recently brought to our attention. We appreciate your concern in this matter and I have passed this email up to our management. Thank you again for your concern.

If you have additional questions or comments, please contact us at 1-800-243-3220. Our hours of operation are
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on Saturday and Sunday (CT). You may also e-mail us at customerservice@midwayusa.com.

Thanks for your business,

Chelsea
MidwayUSA Customer Service Associate

FyreStorm
Member # 3897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FyreStorm   Email FyreStorm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think most just figured that the memmories of Ruby Ridge and Waco are long past and faded. They probably thought that noone would remember that it was Lon Horiuchi that slaughtered Vicky Weaver or any of the Branch Davidians in Waco. Not to mention that most "sheeple" still believe what mainstream media have to say about both standoffs.
Posts: 246 | From: up yours! | Registered: Jan 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
C. M. Wolf
Member # 2287

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C. M. Wolf   Email C. M. Wolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FyreStorm:
I think most just figured that the memmories of Ruby Ridge and Waco are long past and faded. They probably thought that noone would remember that it was Lon Horiuchi that slaughtered Vicky Weaver or any of the Branch Davidians in Waco. Not to mention that most "sheeple" still believe what mainstream media have to say about both standoffs.

Yeah and they just might have that right too. But I would never have thought such a thing would be true on a "Militia Board".

I posted this on another board,(a Militia Board), and due to one person arguing about the concept of a "Boycott", the thread was locked! (Whatever).

Sad, very sad indeed.

IMHO

Michael

Posts: 1003 | From: MT | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
FyreStorm
Member # 3897

I agree, sad indeed.
Lord Vader
Member # 168

quote:
Originally posted by C. M. Wolf:
quote:

Yeah and they just might have that right too. But I would never have thought such a thing would be true on a "Militia Board".

I posted this on another board,(a Militia Board), and due to one person arguing about the concept of a "Boycott", the thread was locked! (Whatever).

Sad, very sad indeed.

IMHO

Michael

Would you be willing to either post the URL of that other board of which you mentioned or PM me the URL.

I like to know which boards I should avoid. And any board that did that is not worthy of the Name Militia or of having real Patriots as members.

--------------------

300H&HMag
Member # 4026

I would like to know which board it was as well.

Sniper, if there are other good ones that have good info and enough of it to be worth reading please PM me. I looked around for quite awhile looking for sites and I kept coming back to this one because there was either more information or less bullsh!t. I checked out yours the other day and think it will be great after it grows some.

C. M. Wolf
Member # 2287

PM incoming, guys.

Michael

--------------------
"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!

C. M. Wolf
Member # 2287

Whoa! Get Some, Montana Shooting Sports Assoc.!!

It seems they've updated a version of the HS-Precision "Trophy Gallery Page"... Brutal...

http://www.progunleaders.org/H-S/ (Be sure to read the "Explanation for this page").

[Wink]

--------

"If your Shooting Skills and Morals are Sub-Par, Then HS Precision has just the right Sub-MOA Rifle for YOU! HS Precision Rifles, for when you absolutely have to Wack an Innocent American Citizen... because you were Ordered To!"
(A possible new slogan for HS-P Products...)

Michael

[ 11-27-2008, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: C. M. Wolf ]

--------------------
"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!

E-1
Member # 1470

quote:
Whoa! Get Some, Montana Shooting Sports Assoc.!!

It seems they've updated a version of the HS-Precision "Trophy Gallery Page"... Brutal...

http://www.progunleaders.org/H-S/ (Be sure to read the "Explanation for this page").

[Wink]

--------

"If your Shooting Skills and Morals are Sub-Par, Then HS Precision has just the right Sub-MOA Rifle for YOU! HS Precision Rifles, for when you absolutely have to Wack an Innocent American Citizen... because you were Ordered To!"
(A possible new slogan for HS-P Products...)

Michael

Now they're a damn class act. We should send them money. Or Ammo. Whichever they prefer.

--------------------

300H&HMag
Member # 4026

I don't really know what to say other than thanks to www.progunleaders.org and the site that they link to in thier "Explaination" page and damn it feels good to have helped out a little even if all I did was send a few emails, make a phone call and post a few comments on a forum.

IF YOU HAVEN'T LET THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOU THINK YET, PLEASE DO!!!

I apologize for the caps-lock but I thought in this case it was necessary. We need to let the companies and powers that be know that this kind of behavior will NOT be tolerated.

If a company has the balls to do something like this and wants to put them out there we have no choice but to kick them.

Wyrm
Member # 1514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wyrm   Email Wyrm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
quote:
quote:

Sad, very sad indeed.

IMHO

Michael

Would you be willing to either post the URL of that other board of which you mentioned or PM me the URL.

I like to know which boards I should avoid. And any board that did that is not worthy of the Name Militia or of having real Patriots as members.

I know which board that was, because I'm a member there, too.

The person in question DID bring up several valid points. And before you think I'm defending him because he's a buddy of mine or something, know this: there are only a couple things that person has ever written that I DON'T disagree with, and I put them on Ignore so I don't have to see their posts anymore. That thread was the straw that broke this camel's back.

As I said, though, he DID have some valid points. One of those being,

quote:
That is a reference letter from the FBI program manager who also happened to be a murderer. They did not seek him out and say hey you killed a baby would you like to endorse our product. He was in charge of the project they bid on and won. He is simply stating what a fine job they did. He is not endorsing their product like Michael Jordan on a box of wheaties.
Now, I'm not saying that I agree with everything he posted in that topic. I'm not sure what use a boycott would be, myself. I don't know if HS thought that through before they went with it, if they even realized before they did this how that would go over. Or if they even care.

I'm not going to try to justify the locking of the thread, but it was probably for the best. Seemed like it was turning into a pissing contest.

Posts: 1200 | From: NW Central Ohio | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
300H&HMag
Member # 4026

Wyrm, I don't want to argue, especially because you have valid points. But, Whether or not they purposely associated with Lon or his agency isn't really the point. The point, at least to me, is that they didn't purposely NOT associate with him. In other words, I might not like Bill Cosby, but if I was marketing Jello I might let him endorse my product... However if he had murdered innocent people by poisoning the Jello and had gotten away with it (even worse, while getting paid) then I would expect my buyers to cause a scene of some sort and I would either

a. realize that he is not a good person to associate with my product and stop letting him.

or

b. continue letting him endorse my product and expect people to stop buying it.

Unfortunately in this situation they have gov't contracts and they don't really depend on our money. This is why the other companies and organizations that they deal with come into play. If we can't personally damage their pocketbooks enough, we have to hope that they can.

Peace,

C. M. Wolf
Member # 2287

quote:
Originally posted by Wyrm:
As I said, though, he DID have some valid points. One of those being,

[QUOTE]That is a reference letter from the FBI program manager who also happened to be a murderer. They did not seek him out and say hey you killed a baby would you like to endorse our product. He was in charge of the project they bid on and won. He is simply stating what a fine job they did. He is not endorsing their product like Michael Jordan on a box of wheaties.

Let's play with the names and see if this 'point' makes better sence...

"Michael Vic has used Purina Brand Dog Chow for all his animals, simply because it keeps the dogs strong and healty."
(Does this sound like an ad that Purina might choose to run? Sound like a good idea to appeal to pet owners?)

Or...

"The Investigating Detectives during the inspection of the home, made a special note that only Kershaw Professional Quality Knives were found to be used by Jeffrey Dahmer..."
(I'm just not thinking this is any kind of advertisment that the Kershaw Knife Mgf'ing Company is going to pick any time soon... )

On a more practical note...

Col Sanders had been dead for some time while his "Corporation" still did business and even after his corporation had been sold to another "Corporation", yet it was still his NAME that is on all that chicken.

As I pointed out elsewhere, It doesn't need to be any direct link such as a 'grinning face' that's followed by the matching name to be used to advertise a product. The simple act of tying them together in the same advertising is all that's needed to get certain points or aspects of professional affiliation across.

Except in this case, the name "Lon Horiuchi" means far more than mere professional affiliation whether or not his name was retained as an "FBI Sniper" or an "FBI Project Manager" for the Firearms Mfg'ers advertising!

"A Murderer of Unarmed American Civilians, by any other name, is still a Murderer of Unarmed American Civilians."

or...

"A man can sometimes wear two faces, one that is dark and evil, the other smiling and trustworthy, but they are both his faces that he wears."

quote:
Now, I'm not saying that I agree with everything he posted in that topic. I'm not sure what use a boycott would be, myself. I don't know if HS thought that through before they went with it, if they even realized before they did this how that would go over. Or if they even care.

Keep in mind that at no time did "Zumbo" ever say he was all for any certain piece of "anti-gun legislation" that any "specific politician" had ever written, he merely expressed that "certain types of semi-auto rifles" should be "Banned"! (That went over well for him, didn't it?!).

Anyone here remember "Rosie O'Donnel" and "K-Mart"??!

Or "Citi-Bank" and the "one business loan" to the fellow that wished to build a "shooting range" that was turned down??!

I hope that no one here thinks that I make it any kind of personal crusade against lon horiuchi or HS-Precision. I simply don't like injustice, moreso when it could be,(or could have been), avoided by using other means, and especially when it costs the lives of Unarmed American Citizens that are judged and sentenced before ever being given any fair, legal trial by their peers. I certainly will resist anything like this from even possibly happening again in the future, if I can.

"No More Lon Horiuchi's, Not Even By Any Other Name, Not Ever!!"

IMHO

Michael

[ 11-28-2008, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: C. M. Wolf ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2016 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.