A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Militia Discussion » Breaking right now

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breaking right now
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The PBS news hour is running a hit piece on the 'dangerous right wing militia's' in America.

Check it out.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 14743 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As expected the public was told to be very, very scared of those evil, dangerous gun nut extremist

.Ranchers out west
.Disgruntled veterans
and
.All those racist rednecks down South.

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 14743 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never mind that all the mass killers out there seem to be Democrats. No need to let stupid facts get in the way of the story.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 16711 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Facts?

According to the PBS experts, it's a well documented fact that the militia was behind the OKC bombing.

--------------------

Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh, so what.

After what the Michigan milita did to the Hutaree, Arizona groups did at Malheur, Washington and Idaho selling people out and ripping us off. Fuck it, whatever.

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me guess, there were a couple Militia units dumb enough to actually allow their people to be video recorded and interviewed. Those chosen to be featured on the hit piece were at least 350lbs, carried an SKS, and a S&W Sigma in a floppy nylon holster.

--------------------
On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.

Posts: 4285 | From: Central Virginia; VIM | Registered: Jan 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Actually, it was a 3% militia out of Georgia.

Didn't see any fattys and they attempted to present themselves in a positive manner. But, as expected, immediately after every comment from the militia PBS had a long rebuttal from their militia "expert" some fat dyke with a phd in extremism.

--------------------

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texas Resistance   Author's Homepage   Email Texas Resistance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Mark Koernke says never talk to any news media.

--------------------
www.TexasMilitia.Info “Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter” William Cooper

Posts: 2551 | From: Angelina County, TX | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know they could also just go the other route and make a film like Danny Trejos "Machete" by just skipping the B roll footage and using actors.

--------------------

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Eh, I just saw the short version on Facebook.

It's not so bad and if the walrus chick is running around giving command level briefings to law enforcement who would buy her line, then that's them. She looks like an appropriate enemy general to me....

The dudes spoke well for themselves and diligent news critics know a snow job when they see it.

Someone explain to me what so bad or wrong about telling a bunch of civil rights abusers that they need to be aware of a bunch of heavily armed highly trained dudes who don't really like them and don't really want to take shit off them and have groups and cells around the country.

Those dudes have a right to represent themselves in public and as far as I can see it, they did so fairly well.

--------------------

airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Breacher:
...Those dudes have a right to represent themselves in public and as far as I can see it, they did so fairly well.

They certainly have that right and, as you said, they did it quite well. The question is, were they wise in doing so?

That's an open question. Frankly, I would rather they didn't. There's no way the liberal media is going to give you a fair hearing by they time they edit it and put it together. And if they do, you've succeeded in paining a huge target on your back.

Don't engage in a battle you can't win.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 16711 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

If didn't see the whole thing, but what I saw causes me to respect what they were doing and how they represent themselves.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2016 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.