A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Militia Recruitment Center » Southwestern WA and Northwestern OR

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Southwestern WA and Northwestern OR
KyleYankee
Member # 31674

Icon 4 posted      Profile for KyleYankee   Author's Homepage   Email KyleYankee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody accepting members in my AO? I've never been a part of a unit but I have my own equipment and have a little training, would like to find people to train with more.

--------------------
You can talk my ear off all day about esbit stoves and sleep systems, but the most important gear anyone can have is a big ol' roll of TP!

Posts: 3 | From: Southwestern WA state | Registered: Feb 2018  | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudy
Moderator NCO Contributor
Member # 1967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudy   Author's Homepage   Email Rudy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KyleYankee:

Do a few searches of the members. Filter the results by the State, or City. You also might want to sort by the Field Force number.

Send them a brief message either by private message or email if they have allowed it. Explain that you are new to the forum.

They in turn will search for your posts and judge if they want to contact you by the content of your posts.

Now go make some OUTSTANDING posts.

--------------------
Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."

Posts: 2113 | From: 43BN-37FF | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.