A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Patriot Defense Fund » Updated POW list - It's the holidays folks,

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Updated POW list - It's the holidays folks,
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think all of the boardmembers (or former boardmembers in good standing) incarcerated in the last few years are out now, but may not be posting right now. A few movement people are still in, along with some associates from other boards.

FalSarge - Released 2007, on probation - <Update> off probation
Charlie Puckett - Released 2004, died recently.
RT - Released 2008, on probation.
Havoc, 1969 - Released 2009, on probation.

Bladerunner <Update> Released to halfway house, soon on probation.

LAWCOP - Got busted in 2007, not too many of us learned about it until more recently. Feds got him wheedling paperwork on law enforcement NFA weapons that went to his private collection, technically legal, but some prosecutor decided to put hate on him, judges denied both main avenues of defense (same practice is common with other agencies, and the "need" defense). He does not get out until 2012 but is in a minimum security facility, likely not having any financial difficulty but could probably use a Christmas card. I know most of us think he was a jerk, but sources at Democratic Underground cite their ire for him was that he was apparently secretly a Michigan militia member for quite some time.

GARY J THEUNICK 26289-039
FPC DULUTH
FEDERAL PRISON CAMP
P.O. BOX 1000
DULUTH, MN 55814

Hollis Fincher - Not sure what names he used on forums, I did not hear about him until after his arrest. Feds got him for home made 1919s engraved with some legal references to USC and 2nd amendment. Apparently well respected where he lived by everyone but the feds of course. Got a hefty sentence back around 2006, due to get out in 2012.

HOLLIS WAYNE FINCHER 07863-010
FCI FORREST CITY LOW
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 9000
FORREST CITY, AR 72336

[ 07-22-2010, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet the list of leftist extremists 'doing time' is a whole LOT longer than this.

BTW, how's Havoc doing these days?

--------------------
On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.

Posts: 4316 | From: Central Virginia; VIM | Registered: Jan 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
wardogs1776
Member # 4066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wardogs1776   Email wardogs1776   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cards are being sent. What a damn shame....
Posts: 9 | From: NC | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
forsakensoldier1
Member # 4469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for forsakensoldier1   Email forsakensoldier1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SBL, you have a pm...

--------------------
A man does what is needed, no matter the cost...

Posts: 19 | From: rocky mtns | Registered: Sep 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
wardogs1776
Member # 4066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wardogs1776   Email wardogs1776   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
forsaken, glad you are back.
Posts: 9 | From: NC | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
forsakensoldier1
Member # 4469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for forsakensoldier1   Email forsakensoldier1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ty wd, I appreciate it.

--------------------

Posts: 19 | From: rocky mtns | Registered: Sep 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Greywolf
Moderator NCO Contributor

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forsaken, I am glad to see you back..

--------------------
I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf

Posts: 3147 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
forsakensoldier1
Member # 4469

thanks, I am trying to get back on with my original screen name, but consig's box is full so I can't pm him,,,,lol

--------------------

The Greywolf

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He posted you an answer, saying use your old info and passwords.. it is fixed.

--------------------
I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf

Posts: 3147 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
A.Patriot2
NCO Contributor

Member # 3237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A.Patriot2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I ask......U said Charlie "died recently". [Frown] Any more details?

Last time he and I PM'd each other (about 3 months ago) he told me he was doing fine. He had just got outta the hospital. I knew he was close to deaths door once already, but, Damn!

He will truly be missed and mourned by MANY, for sure. Truly a Patriot of the highest caliber!!

R.I.P. Charlie Puckett/Patriot

Cordially,
A.P2 [Frown]

[ 12-16-2009, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: A.Patriot2 ]

--------------------
"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain - 1904

Posts: 2225 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
havoc1969
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL,,, my bad Greywolf, and thanks
 | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie Puckett died of apparently ongoing medical issues fairly recently in November. It was announced here, but I noticed the entries onto his condolence web page were pretty lean. I think you can still make entries on it.

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=5089672440685&eid=viewgb_112209

There has been some ongoing discussion of Gary Theunick (LAWCOP) on some other forums, then it hit Assaultweb recently where I found out about it. Now I am not sure what to make of the guy. He was sort of the cop-jerk in residence at Assaultweb, and another website had him listed as a card carrying Democrat when he ran for office as District Attorney where he lived. Some articles at DU show some hate for him which made me think he was Republican or Libertarian, but then I never heard of a Libertarian prosecutor either and he was definitely not a Ron Paul type of guy.

He was railroaded by a US Attorney who has been making a strong career for himself and was recently appointed to be a federal judge, and that guy apparently has even higher aspirations in fedgov, but not so much elected stuff. Like he is looking at maybe running a whole agency at some point. As it is, the guy got endorsed by some really nasty players to become a senior district court judge right away. Not a single civil rights or trial lawyer organization is listed in endorsements or associations. Most of the ex-prosecutors who become judges spend a little time giving lip service to some civil rights groups, maybe even sign up with ADL or SPLC for some on camera stuff, but the guy who burned LAWCOP is not even pretending to have a little bit of a soft liberal side like that, he was a straight up "hang em high" type, and now is going to be one of the feds pet "hangin' judges", who has proven that by burning Theunick, nobody is safe unless maybe they are the JBTs who make sure to keep their lawbreaking 100% official.

[ 12-16-2009, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Tahawus
Member # 2987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahawus   Email Tahawus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lawcop was a bit bombastic, but good people. He just disappeared from the forums one day and I found out what happened a year later. Sounds like he really did screw up though with full auto, not like Bladerunner who was railroaded.
Posts: 756 | From: Upstate New York | Registered: Oct 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

quote:
Originally posted by Tahawus:
Lawcop was a bit bombastic, but good people. He just disappeared from the forums one day and I found out what happened a year later. Sounds like he really did screw up though with full auto, not like Bladerunner who was railroaded.

Lawcop was busted for having take-home NFA items on department books while he was a reserve officer on department books, a practice which is not incredibly unheard of in other circles. I know for a fact that it is done in Oregon, Nevada and California. In fact, there are some Nevada NFA weapon dealers who would have zero post 86 "Law enforcement" sales without that "loophole". In fact, I think there might be some manufacturers in Washington state who could not survive financially without that market niche either.

You talk to any NFA weapon dealer at the Nevada shows and they will explain the situation to you if they think you are a real eligible buyer. You buy the gun on department letterhead, the gun gets delivered to the department and then indefinitely issued to you. The gun in purely Marxist terms, is the property of the state, so if you for some reason no longer become associated with that department, you have to either turn in the item or destroy it. In many cases, the items just get reported "missing", and in others, they end up being the source for some of the rare and expensive modern weapon parts kits you see occasionally showing up listed at sturmgewehr.com and subguns.com

Theunick was not allowed to introduce evidence of that being an accepted practice in several areas when he went to court, hence he was hosed. The prosecutor was saying that Theunick did not spend enough time in uniform doing police duties to really count as even a reserve officer. Thing was, as a prosecutor, Theunick was always around police, so which hat he was wearing at any given time would be something of a gray area, as he was on salary as a prosecutor 24/7. He was bombastic and full of himself because he thought he was legally covered, and some other info I got was that he had apparently been registered as a Democrat, and from what I read on DU, no small number of them were miffed about being played that way by a gun nut.

Thing is, it represents a turning point in gun law policy on the broad exemptions that had been given to people associated with law enforcement from the early 1990s to now. Prior to 1986, cops who wanted take home NFA weapons were mostly either doing it on the sly a number of ways (fake NFA paperwork, drop in conversion parts ect) or they paid the $200 tax and had the guns permanently transferred to them. The $200 NFA stamp then made the gun transferable, so it was not really an issue to keep it on department books. The supply of pre-86 guns was still pretty strong until the early 1990s when people started to look for legal alternatives. I don't think the whole idea of take-home post-86 LE only weapons really caught on much until the late 1990s when there was the Y2K craze. I think that is when Theunick was buying most of his guns too.

Part of the situation came about from some serious resentments over police losing their 2nd amendment rights under the Clinton gun laws (most of which were just expansions of the Bush ban from 1989). Cops were pissed, and were openly talking rebellion in a lot of early forums, the newsprint small publication gun magazines, even some mainstream magazines. Ayoob, Cooper, Sanow and other gunwriters were openly talking revolution led by police and former police. That's not even getting into what was published by Gary Paul Johnston who I think still writes for SWAT magazine. I still have some early versions of their older magazine, where they were openly publishing instructions on how to build Sten guns in a magazine you could buy off the rack at any convenience store.

The political give back was the Democrats got smart and decided to trade back privilege to those they felt most threatened by in return for them shutting up about inalienable gun rights. Cops got NFA weapons back through these department purchase programs, and in states with AW restrictions, gun shops started having their "police only" sections of the shops, well stocked with whatever hot new black rifles were on the market, hicaps, you name it. All it takes to shop there of course is the badge and department letterhead saying that you might use the gun on duty someday. Guns bought under those modified rules are also, for some odd reasons, the ones so commonly reported "missing" from the trunks of police cars that it is almost an inside joke in some departments, as it seems the gun "disappearance" would seem as often as not to somehow coincide with the cop taking a trip to his little hunting retreat in the mountains on a holiday weekend, and then coming back to report that his (fill in the blank) must have been broke into while he was away. The thing is, a loose grip on that whole situation has put a serious dent in the types of resentments that were driving law enforcement and former law enforcement people to militias in the early 1990s. The other major buyout was universal federal carry rights for most law enforcement who can now carry weapons outside of their home jurisdictions. Put them above the law and they get generally pretty happy with the status quo forced on the rest of us. Just listen to the commentary those pricks make on the reality shows.

Thing is, that still does not sit well with the types who want everyone disarmed, or at least those who want to run to a UK type system, where only on-duty cops and special government agents are armed, and are divided into a few different classes. That's the type of people who went after Theunick. They saw it as a corruption issue, but in reality that prosecutor (now a federal judge) is the type who probably is going to be leading the purges against the "gun nut" cops and mistakenly thinks he is smart and tough enough to handle it when the gun nut cops go back to talking revolution when they start getting taken down.

The prosecution of Gary Theunick is something that could well represent a new trend in the war on gun ownership, and could arguably be the first major takeout of someone the opposition probably figured would be a leader in the resistance when this new phase of attack on gun ownership moves into full motion.

[ 12-18-2009, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

Tahawus
Member # 2987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahawus   Email Tahawus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Breacher. Much of that I did not know.
Posts: 756 | From: Upstate New York | Registered: Oct 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
havoc1969
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's remember, just because the holidays are over, the imprisonment of our brothers has not...

When I was in federal prison, any communication from the outside helped keep me sane and feel that someone gave a sh#t....

| Report this post to a Moderator
Tahawus
Member # 2987

Thanks Havoc for the reminder!
The Greywolf

Member # 2659

+ 1 Havoc, thanks we sometimes forget.

--------------------

Jimmy Greywolf

Falsarge

Member # 204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Falsarge   Author's Homepage   Email Falsarge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of 7/19 12:01, I am off probation and now a "Free" Man!!!

--------------------
27th Bn 2nd FF
When terrorism absolutely, positively must be destroyed: MILITIA

Pennsylvania Citizen Militia

Posts: 661 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And it's about freakin' time, Falsarge! [Smile]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 18046 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Fal. [Smile]
Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Vader
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord Vader   Email Lord Vader   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Falsarge:
As of 7/19 12:01, I am off probation and now a "Free" Man!!!

It is great to read some good news. Friend maybe someday we will get to meet, and if it is during the coming war I will be honored to fight beside you and if it is after we win I will buy you a beer or a few beers and we can toast our newly restored Republic.

--------------------
VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)

Posts: 3823 | From: Trapped in Rhode Island | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

About time, how long was your probation? You were one of the first to get busted and I had always figured you would have long been out and off probation by now.

--------------------

Bladerunner
Member # 414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bladerunner   Email Bladerunner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a get together so we can all trade "War" stories... [Wink]

--------------------
Outlaw guns of honest civilians, violent crime rises.
Encourage guns of honest civilians, violent crime falls.
(PS: Above includes murders committed by governments.)
(PSS: Including your own.)

Posts: 1158 | From: Berlin, WI | Registered: Dec 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Eh, I think Mark Koernke had it the worst in his state prison, he was apparently frequently put in cells for long periods of time with "lifers" who had previously killed cellmates. His prison time was apparently extended due to some new charges or issues that had come up from inside the prison. Whatever it was is not entirely clear, but apparently him and the prison officials are definitely not friends.

RT did most of his time in the hole officially due to a couple of incidents with "staff". Barely ducked some "assault on a federal officer" charges during an interrogation/intimidation session at one of the detention facilities.

Charles Dyer also got a major threat profile when he was being held in federal pretrial in Oklahoma, basically went into isolation from the beginning and stayed there. Even got the starvation treatment when guards "forgot" to feed him more than once a day for a week. Dyer is a former corrections officer and is in denial about what they were trying to do to him, basically using old East German psychological warfare techniques (which also happen to be illegal in this country) in order to break him down to be more likely to confess to crimes he did not do.

--------------------

Falsarge

Member # 204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Falsarge   Author's Homepage   Email Falsarge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was tackled "busted" 6/19/02, went to a halfway house 1/23/07, got home 7/19/07 and ended probation 7/19/10 12:01. I've had 3 hip replacement surgery since I got home with the last one being 6/15. I'll need surgery on my shoulder from my "escape" attempt which they refused to fix when I was in because it wasn't life threatening, I now have a 6mm tumor on my right lung that we have to figure out what it is and after going through a year of pills and shots for HepC, have to go through another 72 weeks of the same treatments since it came back. I can't say "they" gave me that crap when they gave me tuburculosis treatments which I didn't think I had anyway but I seem to be in a lot worse shape after they "cared" for me while I was under their "care". I was also told I'll forever be on the no fly list and their national threat list. All for wanting to help protect the country I Love. It makes me wonder what is in store for us. At least I can still see and walk for now. It's good to be "free" anyway and thanks for all the well wishes guys. [Smile]

--------------------
27th Bn 2nd FF

Posts: 661 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

quote:
Originally posted by Falsarge:
I was tackled "busted" 6/19/02, went to a halfway house 1/23/07, got home 7/19/07 and ended probation 7/19/10 12:01. I've had 3 hip replacement surgery since I got home with the last one being 6/15. I'll need surgery on my shoulder from my "escape" attempt which they refused to fix when I was in because it wasn't life threatening, I now have a 6mm tumor on my right lung that we have to figure out what it is and after going through a year of pills and shots for HepC, have to go through another 72 weeks of the same treatments since it came back. I can't say "they" gave me that crap when they gave me tuburculosis treatments which I didn't think I had anyway but I seem to be in a lot worse shape after they "cared" for me while I was under their "care". I was also told I'll forever be on the no fly list and their national threat list. All for wanting to help protect the country I Love. It makes me wonder what is in store for us. At least I can still see and walk for now. It's good to be "free" anyway and thanks for all the well wishes guys. [Smile]

I heard some issues with the "medical treatment" being engineered to mess you up more than help anything for you, including some which are engineered to make you a lifetime customer of the medical system since they can assume that you might get savvy enough not to be a lifetime customer of the criminal justice system. The other thing I have seen in courtroom visits is places that are purposefully kept unclean and infectious to the point that even a lot of lawyers loathe jail visits and want antibiotics on hand to "clean up" after being in some of the visiting rooms.

If you got busted up that bad on the inside then you might be the candidate for the worst treated guy of the bunch. I think the worst injury so far we know of was RT having tooth damage from the guards ramming his face into some cell bars when he turned and looked during a surprise search. His other injuries (dislocated shoulder and messed up eye) from an earlier encounter with a riot squad eventually healed up.

I heard that Koernke had been in a knife fight of some sort, but I get the impression it was with another inmate, although the inmate had been put up to it by the government. One of his blogs talks about how he had to stay up all night every night for long periods of time clutching his improvised knife because someone was out to finish him off.

We have not had contact with LAWCOP (Gary Theunick) but he is at a low security place that is considered to be one of the federal country clubs although the feds gave him a pretty long sentence. The prosecutor in his case was some sort of rival of his and then after prosecuting Theunick and several other senior law enforcement people in his area for the same basic stuff, got appointed to be a federal judge. Theunick was apparently financially wiped out by the case and someone told me that his police pension is getting taken out from under him.

[ 07-23-2010, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

J. Croft
Member # 3405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Croft   Author's Homepage   Email J. Croft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Falsarge I'm glad you're out.

Um, have you looked into alternative therapies? A few years back I had some health issues suddenly crop up as I was about to move. One imported doc's uncertainty as to what happened cost me all my moving funds due to not being insured(privacy issues).

I went on a strict organic vegan diet, brewed and ingested colloidal silver, drank spring water and abstained from about anything cooked and regrettably, alcohol. Lost 40lbs in 3 months and basically got a new body. Take it for what you will but I'm selling nothing.

And none of us can expect any 'justice'.

--------------------
Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide

Posts: 1535 | From: somewhere-where am I? | Registered: Feb 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Falsarge

Member # 204

Somewhat of an update. My hip is better and I go back to work on Wednesday and they are putting off retreating my HepC for 2-5 years until the fda authorizes a new drug. So, all in all I'm doing pretty good. It's a crying shame the government can do what it does and the "people" think nothing of it.

--------------------
27th Bn 2nd FF

The Greywolf

Member # 2659

Falsarge,

I am glad your off probation. it's good to read your posts again. Their day is coming brother. I pray everyday that the sheep wake up and storm the Capital and haul them all off to the same prisons they send our brothers.

--------------------

Jimmy Greywolf

Breacher
Member # 1119

I sort of dropped the ball on this and should have updated this list already. Basically it is the same as last year.

Gary Theunick is still in federal custody at the Duluth prison camp, slated to get out in 2012. Will probably be at a halfway house around the middle of the year.

Hollis Fincher is also slated for release in 2012, a few months earlier than Theunick. He is still at the Forrest City location.

Even if a card or letter gets to them after Christmas, I am sure they would be glad to hear from someone.

I don't have updated information on the Hutaree situation, but I understand about half of them are still in custody. If someone wants to post info on that go ahead, and likewise for anyone else associated with the movement and currently in government custody. Apparently some charges were added, none of the cases have been resolved yet.

The only other significant update is that FALSarge is finally off probation and living quietly in Pennsylvania, but apparently had some untreated medical conditions while in the hands of the prison system and has had health issues because of it.

RT - on probation which will be ending shortly (maximum sentence of course with no time off for "good behavior". Apparently had a six month halfway house time and a year of house arrest in there over some "incidents" which made him ineligible for early release from probation.

Havoc69 on probation, soon to be eligible to apply for early release from probation

Bladerunner, on probation pursuing an appeal.

JrP/Charles Dyer - Won the federal case and currently has no criminal record but is currently on pretrial bail for state charges, and the fundraising initiative is still active. Total donations recently broke the $5000 mark.

Both of the significant child-grabbing incidents against people we decided to get involved with defending are now for the most part resolved in favor of the parents instead of the opposition.

--------------------

The Greywolf

Member # 2659

Wow I just heard a name that I haven't heard in a lot of years.

Richard Keyes III, texas Militia.

He was convicted of agravated kidnapping. Not to for parole for 17 more years.

He was a fugitive for a while If I remember right.

Don't remember much about his case,

or why he was turned on by the Old New Mexico, and Texas Militia's....

--------------------

Jimmy Greywolf

Breacher
Member # 1119

Don't know about the guy. Aggravated kidnapping is a pretty serious charge, what was the circumstance of that?

I am not finding any Richard Keyes in the federal inmate locator who is likely to be the same guy (21 in 1997, the only guy I found is in his 50s).

From what I can tell, the "Republic of Texas" organization had gone hard core at some point, engaging in multiple direct actions which really put them in the realm of being an active resistance/insurgent group for better or for worse.

Like the Monfort situation, I think someone would want to at least poll the situation for a thumbnail consensus before deciding whether or not to openly provide any support. We are not exactly talking about someone who got set up here, but an operator who for better or worse, got caught. I don't think they were really sold out so much as just plain got piled on by .gov when the group openly tried to engage in negotiations with the government while holding hostages and demonstrating a willingness to carry out insurgent operations.

[ 12-22-2010, 03:34 AM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

Breacher
Member # 1119

Whoa here now, it gets interesting. Checked another spelling on the name..

1. RICHARD FRANK KEYES III 10025-180 35-White-M UNKNOWN NOT IN BOP CUSTODY

Something else seems to have listed him in the Texas state prison system, but I think the information is dated.

Richard F Keyes, III
TDCJ ID 00833045
Unit Telford
DOB 5/17/1975
Age 35
Home County Jeff Davis
Sex Male
Race White
Height 5 ft 10 in
Weight 165 lbs
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Hazel
Status Active; Returned From State Bench Warrant
Crime* Raw Description* Committed On County Term Sentence Began
BURGLARY OF HABITATION BURG HABIT 4/27/1997 Jeff Davis 90 years 9/18/1997

* The "Raw Description" field is the description that TDCJ has for each offense, which can vary between convictions for the same crime. The "Crime" field is the label we've used to try group together these varying descriptions based on the data we were given. It's not perfect, and some of them can be hard to understand.

http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/texas-prisons/units/telford/

last edit, its pretty bad. He is listed as having a 90 year sentence. Looks like he had a concurrent sentence where they put him in the federal system for a while, then transferred him to the state. He is screwed. The state place looks like a high security prison from the satellite pictures.

From what I am reading in the prison forums, he can probably get visitors there and if he is effectively going to be there for life, well, maybe it would be nice for someone to visit if they had supported his organization in the past. Mail service at that prison has a reputation for being messed up. The staff try to make up for it in some degree by being relatively easygoing on visits.

Dude was only 21 when everything went down.

[ 12-22-2010, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

The Greywolf

Member # 2659

From the impression I got breacher,

The guy was hard core and some of the militias were not willing to protect him anymore.

He brought the heat and they back down and left him hanging.

Now I Haven't been able to find any thing that say they turned him in. Just that they pulled support after the state abd Feds put the heat on.

Another thing They said was he was hiding in safe houses of the Texas and New Mexico militias. But for some reason they dropped support. Now I have been in New Mexico since "94" and I don't know anyone who turned on Richard. God help em if I could put them there.

This is all coming from the Feds point of view of course. I haven't been able to get anything from the other side. But all this so far is not OPSEC or COMSEC.

[ 12-22-2010, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: Greywolf ]

--------------------

Jimmy Greywolf

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breacher...see what you can find on Steve Anderson.
Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

There is more than one Steven Anderson who has been involved with the movement in one form or another and then had a conflict with the feds. There are multiple Steven Anderson folks on the federal BOP registry, one has an odd suffix on his inmate number showing a special case (suffix 180).

I need a middle name or initial to narrow this down. The controversial 30-ish pastor in Arizona is I think still in a pretrial mode, had been arrested, beaten and released in some conflict with the Border Patrol over a checkpoint search.

The older Steve Anderson was apparently in his 50s when arrested in 01 and sentenced to several years for weapons violations, but originally ran a Klan oriented pirate radio show. likely Stephen Anderson and the other guy is Steven Anderson. I would say that's a case to shunt over to stormfront.com Duke and his people have fairly extensive resources among inmate populations and guards and are pretty good at locating their own people, with the exception of that Idaho lawyer who is being hidden somewhere.

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The older Steve Anderson was apparently in his 50s when arrested in 01 and sentenced to several years for weapons violations, but originally ran a Klan oriented pirate radio show.
Ka Ching [Smile]
sharpstick
Member # 2650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharpstick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard he was in Florida, that was several years ago.
Posts: 792 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Found the most liklely guy, yes, it is Stephen Anderson. Looks like he is in the same facility as Hollis Fincher.

Same address as Fincher, but will start as

Stephen Howard Anderson 18166-058
FCI Forrest City Low
PO Box 9000
Forrest City AR. 72336

Release date is at the end of 2015. Visitation should be fairly easy there, it looks like one of the old folks prisons. Fincher age 64 is still slated for transfer to a halfway house around mid-2012. It would not surprise me if they are in the same "dorm"

Anderson is 62 years old Fincher at 65, their classifications would be pretty similar. Old white guys with weapons charges.

Edit: checked again, Fincher apparently has a slightly higher security classification, they are probably not housed in the same area.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.