A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Patriot Defense Fund » New Hampshire task force seized newborn from Oathkeeper because he is an Oathkeeper..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Hampshire task force seized newborn from Oathkeeper because he is an Oathkeeper..
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The video may or may not embed. I am very busy right now and don't have a lot of time to post, here is the basics

S- Six to eight man small task force, apparently mostly local law enforcement

A Seize newborn child at hospital from Oathkeeper member and fiance.

L - Today (or yesterday) at a New Hampshire hospital.

U - Three detectives in suits, two or three uniform police officers (local) some unidentified agents in suits, hospital security personnel (no uniform identified).

T - Exact time unknown, I think earlier today.

E - Equipment detectives displayed badges, claimed to have legal paperwork but apparently did not leave all of it with the subject, although there is an affidavit around, apparently someone decided that since oathkeepers were a dangerous militia, they should not have custody of any children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvZRM-P46rI

Will get more details and probably shunt this over to the patriot defense forum.

Obviously the JBTs found another line in the sand to cross and then dare us to do something about it.

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
STRATIOTES
Administrator

Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STRATIOTES   Author's Homepage   Email STRATIOTES   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oath Keeper response link to oath keeper site

quote:
Stewart has just now as of 7:45PM PST, spoken to the father and he is faxing documents to Stewart. We are establishing a legal defense fund. Once it is confirmed through documentation that the father’s association with Oath Keepers was listed as a reason, even if among several reasons listed, for taking the child, we will actively pursue aggressive legal remedy and redress. We will assist in locating competent local legal counsel in New Hampshire and additional expert legal counsel from around the country in First Amendment and child custody law. Stewart, who has worked on several First Amendment cases in State and Federal court will also volunteer his services to assist in the case Pro Bono.

Here is Stewart’s statement for now:

We are doing all we can to confirm and document this. But if is IS accurate, and a newborn child was ripped from her mother’s arms because the parents were “associated” with Oath Keepers by simply being members of our online ning discussion forum, then this is a grave crossing of a very serious line, and is utterly intolerable. It cannot be done. It cannot be allowed to stand.

If it is true, then I will do all in my power to stop it. We will pull out all the stops, every lawful means of seeing that this child is returned to her parents and that all persons responsible are held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. There can be no freedom of speech, no freedom of association, no freedom to even open your mouth and “speak truth to power,” no freedom AT ALL, if your children can be black bagged and stolen from you because of your political speech and associations -- because you simply dare to express your love of country, and dare to express your solidarity and fellowship with other citizens and with active duty and retired military and police who simply pledge to honor their oath and obey the Constitution. It was to prevent just such outrageous content based persecution of political dissidents that our First Amendment was written.

If true, then this is as bad, and in fact worse, than any of the violations of liberty that our Declaration of Independence lists as the reasons for our forefathers taking up arms in our Revolution and for separating from England. We no longer have freedom at all if this is allowed to be done. And we will not let it stand.

Stewart Rhodes
Founder of Oath Keepers

Stewart will post additional statements and info as this situation develops. Please be ready to flood the responsible parties with phone calls and emails to put public pressure on them in the court of public opinion.

[ 10-07-2010, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: STRATIOTES ]

--------------------
PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ

Posts: 12864 | From: Okanogan County Washington State | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
pcosmar
Member # 2993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pcosmar   Author's Homepage   Email pcosmar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been watching it over at Liberty forest.
Some sad responses from some folks on the forum.
There is a whole lot of wrong here.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=263496

Some folks get it, some don't.

--------------------
Friend of the Militia (UnArmed/Infringed)
I hope I can help, my country and my countrymen.

Posts: 209 | From: UP Michigan | Registered: Nov 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo
Member # 4428

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo   Email Leo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got to be kidding me... WTF! These poor folks have got to be going out of their minds. My heart goes out to these people if this is true.

Leo out

--------------------
Fight the fight, Endure to win!

Posts: 968 | From: A 127 Btn 10 FF | Registered: Aug 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
pcosmar
Member # 2993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pcosmar   Author's Homepage   Email pcosmar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oath Keepers are taking the lead on this.
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/10/11/confirmed-court-did-rely-on-oath-keeper-association-to-take-baby/

quote:
Sadly, so dumbed down is the average American that many just cannot grasp these elemental concepts. In this case, they ask whether the parents are “guilty,” as if that would make it OK to list their political associations or gun owner status as evidence of why they are unfit parents. If people cannot understand why this cannot be allowed to happen, then how can we restore our Republic? That is why, regardless of whether the parents are guilty of any of the alleged abuse; the listing of their association with Oath Keepers is illegitimate and must be fought. And it will.
They have a good "Freedom of Association" First amendment position.
The Feds Have the SPLC position.

This needs support. The Oath Keepers have always distinguished themselves from militia and have another mission.
They have the position of a known political organization. To be named directly means gives them solid grounds to take this.
This needs media, and a spotlight.
The Rally might be a good start.

--------------------
Friend of the Militia (UnArmed/Infringed)
I hope I can help, my country and my countrymen.

Posts: 209 | From: UP Michigan | Registered: Nov 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As posted elsewhere, the toddler has been recovered. I am guessing the couple still needs financial resource help, normal stuff like jobs and a place to live, preferably with some protection from harassment, as in residence at a semi-private property with a gate.

--------------------

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Sisu
NCO Contributor
Member # 4798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sisu   Email Sisu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she still has a couple other children in foster care. I'm sure she could use help with that situation as well. If she is fit to take care of her infant as determined by the court, I think she should be reunited permanently with her other children as well. How can you be fit to take care of one child and not the others. I don't see this as being over until CPS returns all her children.

S

Posts: 718 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Apparently that has been the case, but our financial resources are so extremely limited that we are not in a position to wrestle with that. Poverty sucks, and loss of children to foster care is an unfortunate consequence of poverty and since we don't seem to be coming up with wealthy sponsors, such situations will continue until we do. We can only help with the current situation, and since technically this is a new couple, and this man seems willing to look out for the interests of the baby, then the custody situation attributable to the patriot movement is resolved not with the kid being set for life, but only for having a fighting chance in the current economy.

--------------------

Leo
Member # 4428

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo   Email Leo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breacher, am I hearing you right? People can and are loosing their children due to poverty? If I am understanding you correctly, that's the spark that ignites the fuel of this revolution! Just depends on whose door they come calling on. God help us. See you on the other side.

Leo out

--------------------
Fight the fight, Endure to win!

Posts: 968 | From: A 127 Btn 10 FF | Registered: Aug 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED
Member # 4391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leonidas:
that's the spark that ignites the fuel of this revolution!

It's just one of the many sparks.

--------------------
It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS

Posts: 1214 | From: DEACTIVATED | Registered: Aug 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Unfortunately, this has happened before, just that such matters are not being reported in the forums due to the shame of it. I can't offer solutions to people that none of us can pay for, and I don't even personally have the means to support other people's children. Believe me, I have tried, and this summer arranged for the care of two good kids who have been in danger of going to foster care, just on the financial issue alone. We have basically had a pool of four adults looking out for two kids, and can hardly handle it, although the kids natural father is paying zero in child support. It is their step-father who works himself ragged, when we can find work for him, to cover the bills. I hire the guy from time to time on jobs I could just do alone and keep all of the money on, and even then overpay a little bit to help things out without making is obviously a charity situation as I want them to have some level of self respect.

I was close to some folks in another situation where the feds did a child grab against a guy who was actually a former member at frugals. He has asked not to be identified in the forums at this time, but what I can say is that he and his wife threw the legal means of recovering their kids out the window at around the two week mark. Unlike this New Hampshire couple, they were of upper middle class means, and highly intelligent. They organized a rescue operation to recover the kids and went on the run for four years. That ending in prison terms for both of them, but by skipping across several states, their kids never made it back into the foster care of the state that originally took the kids, and they went to blood relatives. If they had managed to stay out of the clutches of the law for one or two more months, they would have made it to the exile country in comfort, but got nailed due to a simple mistake in OPSEC which led investigators to their safehouse before they could move again.

As it was, they felt the open political and publicity angle was not going to work so they called in some help and favors with the Russian mob. Things progressed from there as the couple went on the run, however every single CPS employee and two federal agents on the case ended up basically going into witness protection and needing new identities due to cyber-revenge carried out by some internet underworld people who became sympathetic to the couple's plight.

They had apparently posted for help in a few of the survivalist forums before taking other action, and were turned off by the response they got, thus called in some other markers with other people. That was when I realized at some point, the patriot movement would need to be able to mobilize somehow when the child grab is used as a weapon against us.

In my travels in getting to know some people in the country in general, and the movement in particular, there are plenty of sob stories about people having had to "give up" kids one way or another due to abject poverty. The issue often coming up when I go over what weapon and training requirements really are, and the time and cost involved. The unfortunate reality is that we simply don't have resources in place to deal with this, except this hodgepodge now of putting the alarm out on the net when and where it happens, and as quickly as possible, as happened in this case which practically dropped in our laps.

I have said it before, and will probably get ignored again, is that realistically, while there is no armed revolution happening, the movement needs the option of a safe haven country where noncombatant families can go to be united with loved ones and live with some level of national sanction and security, preferably provided by our own people, hence the host country would tolerate minimal armament for the protection of our enclave. So far, we don't really have it, although a few places will tolerate the situation if we are dropping enough dinero into the local economy. Even for that to work, we cannot diplomatically associate with those in the patriot movement who come off as blatantly and flagrantly anti-Hispanic. Those particular countries are not particularly pro-Mexican though, thus I think they can be somewhat convinced to be modestly tolerant of border militia people on a case by case basis (they will not accept fugitives wanted for robbery and murder of illegal immigrants for example).

Another aspect is how some people at the UN look at this, love them or not, the "anti-UN" crowd is definitely not funding much of anything for us in this regard, and certain patriot oriented organizations responding to universally recognized human rights violations will be tolerated in the international community. IE, a child recovery operation that hides families overseas, and then resists extradition by whatever means will get some diplomatic recognition of security personnel provided those personnel are not also carrying out openly and universally recognized terrorist acts like attacks against neutral noncombatants or extralegal executions for noncapital crimes. Extralegal executions for unprosecuted capital crimes are another story, provided the decision making process for approval of the extralegal execution is fairly openly understood, clearly stated, and determined to be acceptable by some international governing bodies.

Thus, if the government grabs children in some of these cases as a bargaining chip to force the surrender of certain individuals, or force their assistance in prosecuting others, then there are universally valid arguments that constitutes a human rights violation, and some countries will give refuge, although in the current political climate, any refuge for American citizens is difficult to get at best.

[ 10-20-2010, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

J. Croft
Member # 3405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Croft   Author's Homepage   Email J. Croft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Overseas sanctuary is not going to happen until and UNLESS the patriot movement proves themselves to be more than a pack of 'murikans bitching on their keyboards. That means action... even if everyone registered to awrm.org contributed ten bucks-which we both know won't happen.

The action any prospective foreign group/government is looking for in order to twit the US govt. is real action. Anything and everything from involvement in local politics a la the GI's of Athens TN 1946 to some real Americans deciding they'd risk martyrdom and their loved ones to make a point.

Not going to happen with this crowd.

Our feeble complaints have only emboldened our enemies. Every time we don't do something that establishes precedent. Precedent they use for everything from stealing guns off (presumably)Americans to stealing children to get raped in foster care. Everyone's inaction gives the beast license; look at how much license we've given it.

Breacher, I'm glad you think ahead and perhaps if someone does something most people think is suicidally stupid, your plans will become workable as a real movement surfaces. Maybe. You walk the walk and that is all to rare, because, look at the situation our nation's in! I cannot emphasize enough the trouble we're in.

As for myself, I was hoping the Tea Party can do something on the political front-but everyone's focused on the national campaigns, when it's the local campaigns where you gain real political ground. And when you gain political ground, territory and you improve peoples lives and they join the movement then you have the resources available to help out Americans threatened by CPS, foreclosure: all the things that show Americans that the Patriot Movement is more than a bunch of middle aged gun owners clucking uselessly about how bad things have gotten while cleaning their safe queen M-14 rifles... and nothing else.

--------------------
Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide

Posts: 1535 | From: somewhere-where am I? | Registered: Feb 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the other countries would love to see us self destruct. So, I've never expected any help from outside sources.

Americans should be providing safe havens for their fellow countrymen. Everyone should stop participating in the beast system that seeks to enslave us all. Everyone should become self reliant.

I've said for years that those people can't come and confiscate ALL the guns. They will do what they have already been doing for decades...Enslave you economically. If you are dependent upon them for your subsistence; you will not bite the hand that feeds you. When the wife and kids are screaming about being hungry or cold; you will kiss any ass necessary just to get by. You will do what you're told, when you're told.

And, those people know it.

RECOMMENDATION:

If you have money in a bank, consider getting it out. (Digital dollars are not durable, nor dependable!) Keeping enough cash as needed for survival is always wise, but consider putting all other assets into precious metals and/or necessary goods in order make the transition into the next new currency (whatever that might be). If you do not already have storable food, water and defensive weaponry, now would be a good time to acquire these items. Consider liquidating all paper assets including retirement accounts, stocks, bonds and mutual funds, since, at this point, it wouldn't take much to send the value of all these items to zero. Begin, if you have not already, to be more self-sustaining, whether through gardening, or bartering with other like-minded individuals, etc. Now is the time to introduce yourself to your neighbors before the power (and possibly other services) go out. Know who you can trust and who you can't.

Several thousand years ago, GOD said...

"Be ye not of this world"..."come out from amongst them and be ye separate."

[ 10-21-2010, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Croft
Member # 3405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Croft   Author's Homepage   Email J. Croft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As best possible cultivate as many underground business(and other) relations as possible. That means knowing people and being known as someone who keeps his word and won't take crap.

Having a off the books trade is a great way to help build the free economy. Encourage those who confide in you their difficulties in this deliberately destroyed country to find ways to make a buck under the beast's radar.

What works? Things people need:

Food-grow organic food. Rent land if you have to or set up a hydroponic farm. Get others to invest as well. Reselling produce works as well.

Shelter-you got an extra room rent it out.

Work-if you have means... well if you do and you got work, give that work to those wanting cash. Set up a under the table business like estate cleanups or some trade where there's still money.

Look on the net for free ad sites like Craigslist for gigs if you got to.

Offer a service-what do you do that people still want? Or can you learn how to do it? Then figure out a field where there isn't a lot of competition yet there's still demand. You should be making money unless those rumors about the first weeks of November pan out and all hell breaks loose...

The thing is, to get the ball rolling, to get the beginning of a free economy going independent of the beast. That way when people like Charles Dyer get popped on bullshit charges he can actually be helped.

--------------------
Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide

Posts: 1535 | From: somewhere-where am I? | Registered: Feb 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These people over-react to everything in an effort to justify their jobs. Remember, regardless to its mission statement, the first priority of ANY organization is to maintain its own existence.

-

--------------------
On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.

Posts: 4316 | From: Central Virginia; VIM | Registered: Jan 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.