A Well Regulated Militia
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Patriot Defense Fund » JULY4PATRIOT ARRESTED (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: JULY4PATRIOT ARRESTED
Patriot71
NCO Ctributor
Member # 4051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patriot71   Email Patriot71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is great news that he was acquitted. I too am curious as to what happened, there is not much info out there on this yet as far as details go.

And I really don't think that shitzu looking pile of crap Potok made that comment, this is the internet after all. To him we are all evil patriots, so that comment don't jive.

--------------------
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
-Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 55 | From: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: Feb 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texas Resistance   Author's Homepage   Email Texas Resistance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Praise the Lord Dyer was found innocent. I heard that at first the jury was hung and unable to reach a verdict. Then the judge sent them back to deliberate for another day and they found him innocent and his only defense was that he did not know it was a real M203.

--------------------
www.TexasMilitia.Info “Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter” William Cooper

Posts: 2562 | From: Angelina County, TX | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Walfred
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Sgt.Dyer is free on bail and home with his family now.This is a great Victory for all Patriots.I wish him and his family well.With the return of July4patriot now he can set the record straight as to the events surrounding his arrest,and the many lies generated by many questionable individuals there after.

Again,welcome home July4patriot.......

[ 04-15-2010, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Walfred ]

| Report this post to a Moderator
J. Croft
Member # 3405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Croft   Author's Homepage   Email J. Croft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Update from Originalmetalchik:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M08vpl2F_I

Oh, anybody got her e-mail? PM me.

--------------------
Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide

Posts: 1535 | From: somewhere-where am I? | Registered: Feb 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can PM her through the youtube mail system but it requires a youtube account.

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Croft
Member # 3405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Croft   Author's Homepage   Email J. Croft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's got it locked out so only her friends can e-mail her. Moot point, someone already posted at her YouTube to contact RT.
Posts: 1535 | From: somewhere-where am I? | Registered: Feb 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bryan
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bryan   Email Bryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it true I talked to mrs Dyer his mom SGT DYER CLEARED OF ALL WEAPON CHARGES

This huge FBI and the prosecutor got egg on their face

--------------------
Major B Hunt

Posts: 1164 | From: Orange Co. | Registered: Apr 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Croft
Member # 3405

If anybody has a way to contact Originalmetalchik please PM me a reporter wants to do an interview with her. I cannot contact her via YouTube because I am locked out by them from commenting and cannot send messages because she has it set so only friends can talk to her.

This reporter really wants this interview.

--------------------
Be your own leader

Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am out handling some issues unrelated to the case but away from my regular computer and can't post all of the details, but had a long talk with someone else close to the defense in the case and official word at this point is they don't want any Russia Today interviews done on behalf of Charles Dyer.

Stachowiak's statements are specifically NOT the voice of the defense in this case.

--------------------

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Walfred
unregistered

Icon 2 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Any accusations against another member are to be brought to the admin. attention in private...not posted in open forum.

[ 04-21-2010, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

danfromwindsor
Member # 4381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danfromwindsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm I dont know illchemist but thats moot unless you got some evidence to back up your claims. Otherwise its best to keep that kind of bs off here. Make no allegations without evidence!!

--------------------
on beautiful Truman Lake

Posts: 220 | From: Windsor,Mo | Registered: Aug 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Well, first of all, the central facts of the case, which became the central facts of the aquittal were posted here and put out in a video (by me) a month ago.

The "grenade launcher" was a 37mm.

Apparently there had been some indication early on that it was not "real" but one of the deputies had checked it out, photographed or took notes on it, then check with BATF the next day. BATF came back with a "hit" on the serial number, but apparently there was some issue of the serial number not being exactly the same as the one from the theft. That is another can of worms. I have to check the numbers on the replica pictures again, but apparently they used part of the number on the replica, and the way the computer at ATF is, it came back with a "partial match" then went through some other "confirmation process" based on numbers and reports. The original deputies had doubts about whether or not it was real, and apparently Dyer's girlfriend had also mentioned that it was not really a grenade launcher. So they went back to get it, got her permission to get the thing to be "checked out" and she gave consent.

Someone took a tape measure to the muzzle, figured it was around 4 CM, which is 40mm, and called it a case when they socked the launcher away and went on with their case.

The feds apparently saw my video, then ignored it as full of shit misinformed rambling, but my information was based on a message that Dyer had gotten out to his family, which in turn came our way here at the forum. I immediately checked out the airsoft situation since I am familiar with the stuff and had known of some prior situations involving some airsoft replica PAQ-4 IR lasers that had been circulating in Southern California a few years ago (some Marines had bought them in Japan, imported them with their personal goods, then were repacking them in leftover military packaging and selling them as "stolen military devices" which go for four times the money at California gun shows (PAQ-4s went for $1200 to $1800 at the time, airsoft replica units $150 to $250, the higher end airsoft replicas could only be told apart if they were disassembled next to a real PAQ-4 for comparison). The Marines were apparently investigated then cleared, with the investigators thinking it was a pretty slick move to play on unsuspecting customers who thought they were buying illegal merchandise.

Back to the Dyer thing, I knew of some small airsoft replica item makers out of Hong Kong who even sometimes used parts of the real items in the replicas.

That led me to thinking about what Randy Shivak had told me years ago about differences in M203 receivers and the justification for his having such high cost - the metal looks the same on all of them, but the real ones have stronger metal. Asian laws are such they can't legally use the high strength forged aluminum for their replicas, but considering they play with cast alloys that can indeed match the weight, then there is the metal strength issue.

Randy is the only accessible expert that I knew of on the matter, but I had not talked to him in years. I explained the situation to a few people on Dyer's defense team (metalchick included) then made the video to hopefully clarify the issue. My personal circumstances and having gotten the information third hand would have made it a problem for me to testify as an expert, so I assisted them in contacting Randy Shivak directly.

Randy was initially hard to get a hold of and took a little convincing to get involved. As it was, one top airsoft expert I went to outright refused to get involved due to fears of more retaliation from the BATF (same guys who had a shipment confiscated a couple of months ago). His employees showed me the stuff, but their boss did not want me photographing anything in the store or making a video there, so I went online to find comparable photos and a guy doing a review of a replica M203 he had imported from a custom maker in Asia.

I also explained to metalchick and Nancy that they needed to examine the launcher, but they explained the feds were not letting anyone handle the evidence. I then explained that if they got good pictures of the breech and breechface mechanism, I might be able to tell from the pictures (the "firing pin" arrangement on the airsoft ones is different, and is not even going to match an original when converted to 37mm).

The feds apparently were not providing clear photos either.

So it turned out, they were only going to allow a brief examination of the evidence at the trial, so Dyer's mother and a person helping with the case made the plans to fly Randy Shivak to the court (apparently against the wishes of the lawyer). Apparently the feds had been listening to the phone calls between Shivak, Nancy and Dyer's mother as they went back and forth on how to measure and check over the launcher in the courtroom. At that point, they were still not having a lot of faith in their lawyer. The lawyer was telling them not to fly Randy out.

Apparently at that time, there began a shitstorm over among the feds. What we figure now is the FBI had been listening to the conversations and going over the various internet postings and seen how the BATF were withholding access to the evidence, and instead of me flying out, they were going to be flying in a guy who is undisputably the nation's top expert on the M203, and a neutral expert witness. He apparently explained on the phone or made mention of needing to bring a certain type of dial caliper to measure the breech. Things went back and forth between the NSA, FBI And ATF, and shit started rolling down on the ATF since they never used a dial caliper to measure the breech to see if the thing was a 37mm or 40mm, and the FBI and NSA (or whoever else had been going through the phone logs) apparently had other info that Dyer was claiming it was a 37mm all along.

The US attorney was committed to prosecuting the case, but apparently contacted Dyer's lawyer and gave several concessions as far as not entering in a bunch of other testimony, as long as the lawyer would make sure Shivak does not show up. Off the record, he apparently admitted to the lawyer that they used a ruler, and not a dial caliper to measure the breech of the "grenade launcher". There was also an issue of an "overstrike" on the serial number of the launcher which is as yet, not entirely resolved. It is kind of looking like the serial number that was a "near match" on the receiver of the launcher got modified so that it would be an "exact match" but the jury people had a problem with the way it looked and that was one of the points they made in the acquittal. That and someone mentioned that the launcher was "too light" as if made from lighter metal than it should have been made of (the airsoft and many 37mm units are cast, not forged). Thus, the case got quickly shunted to the jury, basically the US attorney trying to gamble it as quickly as he could before Shivak could show up.

That also put some question on Dyer's attorney, who had more to gain by really slamming the prosecution hard and waiting for Shivak to show up, considering it was something of a close call to begin with (the jury had come back once for additional instructions and was about to be hung in a mistrial instead of not guilty verdict). The Not Guilty verdict, however, basically closed the weapons case.

When the weapons case was won, the bail got lowered considerably, and someone came up with bail money for Dyer, but apparently there were several conditions laid on the "release", part of which was that he not associate with ARM in some way, but I am not sure how much of that is on paper or not. I told Nancy to have him at least register here, but she said the advice given to him was to stay off the net for a while and let things settled down.

Now the child rape charge is moving forward, but apparently it is out somewhere that the DNA evidence checks were negative.

[ 04-21-2010, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

Breacher
Member # 1119

Another update:

This story is one of several (but probably the source story)

http://www.gossip-boy.com/Stachowiak_Embezzlement.html

Telling how Stachowiak had been possibly embezzling funds donated on behalf of Dyer to the chipin fund. That was apparently not the case. In fact, Stachowiak had either no control over the funds, or had control for only a short time. The money was periodically forwarded to Dyer's mother.

There is also other broadcast but unconfirmed (at this point) information that Dyer was mistreated in jail, and at one time forced to go several days without food.

--------------------

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texas Resistance   Author's Homepage   Email Texas Resistance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoever gave Dyer the launcher is a sorry damn back stabbing coward for not coming forward, calling the BATFaggots telling them and testifying in court that it was not a real M203 Grenade launcher.

Something is awful damn wrong with law enforcement, the BATF, and the prosecutor for putting a man on trial over a damn airsoft toy. They must all be mentally retarded.

--------------------
www.TexasMilitia.Info “Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter” William Cooper

Posts: 2562 | From: Angelina County, TX | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Merk
Member # 3981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Breacher for going to the effort of getting involved.

If you wouldn't have done that we'd have another patriot rotting in club fed over bogus, cooked up, evidence courtesy of typical BATFE modus operandi.

Not allowing the evidence to be examined?? WTF?

--------------------
"The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness." -Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 178 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jul 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
danfromwindsor
Member # 4381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danfromwindsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
+1 Breacher,hope you didnt think my post was aimed at you. It was aimed at Walfred before ConSigCor edited it.

--------------------
on beautiful Truman Lake

Posts: 220 | From: Windsor,Mo | Registered: Aug 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
D308cat
NCO Contributor
Member # 4610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D308cat   Author's Homepage   Email D308cat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Job Breacher , If I ever got in trouble I sure hope you would be on my team! SEMPER FI

--------------------
PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---

Posts: 721 | From: High Desert | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
catfish
Member # 4594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catfish   Email catfish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Breacher, great job. It's much appreciated. It's a good thing that didn't happen in this state though. Even Airsoft equipment is illegal in this bassackwards state.

--------------------
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Marine General James "Mad Dog" Mattis

Posts: 128 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just so walfred and the rest of you understand why I edited his post...

The media, splc, adl and others are all over this website mining it for any information or juicy gossip they can find to use against us or to make us look like fools.

So, we don't feed the trolls.

We don't point fingers at each other or spread unverified internet rumors about our fellow patriots or groups.

We don't parrot the media's disinfo or lies.

To do so makes us look like fools and plays right into the enemies hands.

Now, that is not to say that we haven't all heard numerous rumors and allegations against others in the movement.

They are all being investigated. And, when we find verifiable, factual evidence that proves or disproves those allegations ...we will present that evidence.

If anyone has evidence they need to share; do it the right way by privately forwarding it to Breacher or myself.

[ 04-22-2010, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Apparently the feds and local cops decided to get into the major death threat business when Dyer was arrested, and that is largely what prevented Dyer from coordinating a defense early on. I also have to get verification, but it is broadcast at this point that he was held in isolation for several days on very limited food and water at some point.

With that kind of treatment, and the isolation, he was apparently afraid that having anyone contacted to "clarify" the situation would simply result in them getting the same treatment regardless of the truth. Realize he knew it was a 37mm all along and told them, but they just did what they did anyway.

--------------------

pcosmar
Member # 2993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pcosmar   Author's Homepage   Email pcosmar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
J4P has just put a new video up.
It might be worth a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKzPytlGBt0

--------------------
Friend of the Militia (UnArmed/Infringed)
I hope I can help, my country and my countrymen.

Posts: 209 | From: UP Michigan | Registered: Nov 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Croft
Member # 3405

Mike Hollingsworth of "Patriot Armory":

Interview by Alex Jones... sheesh:
http://tubefoot.com/v/pwjuzUDIigk,alex-jones-interviews-michael-hollingsworth-aka-entryman-part-1

http://tubefoot.com/v/Ey2vQOHqp4Y,alex-jones-interviews-michael-hollingsworth-aka-entryman-part-2

GOOGLE VIDEO SEARCH:

http://www.google.com/#q=mike+hollingsworth+patriot+armory&hl=en&source=univ&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&ei=cK_YS_-lM4L58AaB0NXiBQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=t itle&resnum=4&ved=0CBkQqwQwAw&fp=2edb0d09f429b650

Google video search of Hollingsworth's Patriot Armory:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=p&tbs=vid:1&q=patriot+armory&revid=1382067422&ei=_K_YS7eSPIL98Aar9JDGAQ&sa=X&oi=revisions_inline&resnum=0&ct=broad-re vision&cd=2&ved=0CFoQ1QIoAQ&fp=c2f9c198599aec5e

Here's a photo of the fucker:
 -

His message board:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpatriotarmory.forumotion.net%2Fforum.htm%3Fmode%3Ddelete_cookies& rct=j&q=patriot+armory&ei=Z7HYS_SBA8P38Abc_pDdBA&usg=AFQjCNHjzQhPCA-8lBwnUm1aQrgus-1HZg

--------------------
Be your own leader

Sisu
NCO Contributor
Member # 4798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sisu   Email Sisu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't personally know either of these people. Can we get a complete court recorder record on all proceedings in the federal case as well as the state proceedings after a determination is made on the charges still existing? I don't want to be a fan boy and I still haven't seen the facts on anything. I don't think we should condemn anyone yet. This also is not over yet.
Posts: 718 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
pcosmar
Member # 2993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pcosmar   Author's Homepage   Email pcosmar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sisu:
I don't personally know either of these people. Can we get a complete court recorder record on all proceedings in the federal case as well as the state proceedings after a determination is made on the charges still existing? I don't want to be a fan boy and I still haven't seen the facts on anything. I don't think we should condemn anyone yet. This also is not over yet.

I don't know him either, and gladly am not in his AO.
Take the words from his mouth.Make up your own mind.
Be careful. was disappointed in stuff that happened in my own state., and am glad they are FAR to my south.

--------------------
Friend of the Militia (UnArmed/Infringed)
I hope I can help, my country and my countrymen.

Posts: 209 | From: UP Michigan | Registered: Nov 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
illchemist
Member # 4984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illchemist   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
look at this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKzPytlGBt0

--------------------
http://youtube.com/illchemist07
http://americanmilitiamovement.com - That's my site, I run it.

Posts: 11 | From: SoCal | Registered: Apr 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
Sisu
NCO Contributor
Member # 4798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sisu   Email Sisu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I only heard one person speak in the "conversation" and it sounds like speculation...I'm just saying I see this "snitch" innocent till proven guilty as well...

[ 04-28-2010, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Sisu ]

Posts: 718 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
Sisu
NCO Contributor
Member # 4798

I do see... "I should have snitched but didnt till someone did first". Alarming but... Weird Now I want to proverbial, kidding, "squeal like a pig" hmmmm and im not allowed to because Dyer is a snitch... Definately weird...

[ 04-28-2010, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Sisu ]

Sisu
NCO Contributor
Member # 4798

Then again if Dyer was a little bitch I dont think the feds would be smart enough to leave the the other charge open... Or maybe they are. I know the truth will come out eventually and I'm not ready to call anyone anything...
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some time back I came across a video or two of this same punk shooting off his mouth in much the same manner. Don't know if those vids are still around...but this isn't the first time I've heard him make these comments.
Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

From what I gather on what little Dyer has said about the case and from a few others close to it, the defense became aware of Hollingsworth making an offer of testimony for pay to the prosecution, and he was apparently rebuffed by them to some degree, so he turned around and made the videos. It is not really all that clear who he was working on behalf of when he made the videos, whether it was part of a "package" of efforts he was trying to sell to the feds, trying to cover his own ass for involvement with one or more of the Oklahoma groups, or just plain idiot. Apparently Dyer got the audio from the video as part of the discovery package from the prosecution or from someone playing turnabout on Hollingsworth.

There are other verified snitches we know about at this point in some of the other cases over the last ten years, but nobody is coming up with a comprehensive database. Interestingly, such databases are regularly maintained by criminal defense lawyers who work drug cases.

Apparently there was something else in Hollingsworth's background the US attorney did not want to contend with in the courtroom. I know we have a Kurt Hollingsworth POS in the pacific NW. I think he is running a detention center in WA state. He is a politically ambitious liar who has dabbled in local politics and given the quality of people these two turned out to be, it would not surprise me if they are related.

Considering that Michael Hollingsworth is associated with Alex Jones now, it explains how Alex Jones was not saying much about the J4P case.

[ 04-28-2010, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

quote:
nobody is coming up with a comprehensive database.
Who sayzzz [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
illchemist
Member # 4984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illchemist   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jim did a show with July4Patriot tonight, his interview is towards the end.

http://freedomfighterradio.net

--------------------

Posts: 11 | From: SoCal | Registered: Apr 2010  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

I am trying to find the right episode in that link, but had a conference call with Jim and N. Jim fell asleep due to burning the candle at both ends.

Considering that N was the main donor to the defense fund and Jim was right there on the phone, we got the false allegations cleared up right away. Jim never took a dime from the fund as is alleged by gossip boy, who apparently filed something to get donor's names and information shunted over to a prosecutor in Georgia for an "investigation".

I don't know the people in Oklahoma, but I think the appropriate situation on this right now is for people who gossip boy was slandering to compare notes and look at a class action lawsuit.

--------------------

J. Croft
Member # 3405

Shall we start posting a list of snitches and such? Make it a permanent part of the forum?

Alex Jones... God this guy's been pissing me off this year-the Austin Gun Rally bumrush, stabbing Deborah Medina in the back right before the Texas Gubenatorial Primary, supporting that redhead rat fuck Hollingsworth. He's bogarted a big part of this "movement" and has turned it into his cash flow.

And as for Hollingsworth it is up to us to run him out. I have no patience for such "people".

--------------------
Be your own leader

Breacher
Member # 1119

J Croft, your PM is full, check the mod forum.

--------------------

J. Croft
Member # 3405

Don't have access to the mod forum but I did clear out some space. Try again.

--------------------
Be your own leader

Breacher
Member # 1119

sent a regular email to your profile address.

--------------------

Walfred
unregistered

We must all be vigilant and wary of co-intel.And warn each other of verified threats to the PATRIOT MOVEMENT(not the fed co-intel made trap,the resistance) We know that those who go on the attack are the first suspected.

[ 04-30-2010, 03:50 AM: Message edited by: Walfred ]

illchemist
Member # 4984

Walfred, go spread rumors and lies somewhere else, the movement is not buying your bullsh*t. You where the first person to start spreading disinfo. You where also banned from USM and The ARM forums for doing the same and now all you do is go on other forums and continue the same effort, what a loser.

Charles is my actual friend and is the moderator of the forums( american resistance movement ) and this can be verified through him.

Your a lier and a fraud Walfred, but I think you already know this.

[ 04-30-2010, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: illchemist ]

--------------------

Breacher
Member # 1119

I am going over Walfred's old posts and don't see sufficient reason to drop the ban hammer at this time.

Opinions and information are going to vary on this. I have even spoken on the basis of bad information given to me in the past. I think I explained a few related things in ARM chat about it functionally being a tug of war between fast dissemination of information vs information having a cooling off period for verification.

A big part of the problem, and the art of running any sort of intelligence service is getting that fine line between fast information flow, and accurate information flow (sounds like some other activities right?), the biggie, the art, is in rapid and accurate information verification.

--------------------

Walfred
unregistered

[We must all be vigilant and wary of co-intel.And warn each other of verified threats to the PATRIOT MOVEMENT(not the fed co-intel made trap,the resistance) We know that those who go on the attack are the first suspected.]

Of course my genneral warning to all PATRIOTS has upset iLLchemist.You and your sites are a joke to any one who is part of the Patriot movement.I was happy to post actionable real time intel(witch has bin the most accurate)on this and other Patriot sites.Any one can and should read them for themselves.After checking into you and Jims past with the patriots I chose not to post on arm.Thats when both of you started this crap!If you cant use some one you destroy them in public with lies.But you can't do that to me.I have a rock solid reputation in the intel community.My network is large and very accurate.That means I'm legit and there's nothing you can do about it.you and your arm(y)are a powerless joke.Yes,you and Jim are just power hungry creeps,using young people and hurting others to make yourselves feel important.I've faced spies,terrorists and I can smell an infiltrator a mile away.If you and Jim wanted to save the Republic you would not attack any one of us....PERIOD!

google Jim Stach and see all the people in the Patriot movement he has attacked....Not all of them could possibly be what he says about them.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=jim+stach&aq=f&aqi=g4&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

[ 04-30-2010, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Walfred ]

Breacher
Member # 1119

I hate to see the infighting here but my rationale for not banning Walfred is that posting of real actionable intel was a legitimately valuable activity.

You know, what I had wished I had seen was some pictures and video of the level of heavy handed security that had been surrounding J4P's trial.

Anyway, the fed case on that is now apparently won and closed. Next up is the rape case, and the Hutaree case. I am now shifting efforts over to the Hutaree situation.

--------------------

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

Walfred tried to help for Sgt. Dyer. It's funny we did not hear anything from Illchemist while Sgt. Dyer was locked up on false charges claiming an airsoft toy was a M203 Grenade launcher. If any of my friends was falsely charged like that I would not go into hiding. I would be calling a press conference, calling the BATFaggots, the prosecutor, and shouting from street corners that an innocent man was in jail over an airsoft toy.

--------------------

Walfred
unregistered

Yep,I support Sgt.Dyer and iLLchemist was nowhere to be found for months.Now he's here attacking Patriots and using this Honorable forum to promote his own private endeavour.As for J4 ,I suggest he lay low and wait for the STHTF.For now I'm off the keyboard(TGIF).

Tomorrow is the May Day(communist/socialist holiday) and the illegal immigrants will be out on mass.Things look to be heating up on the border as well.Should be an interesting weekend to say the least.Stand tall Patriots.Stand ready!

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Guys I will only say this once.....

No back biting in public. It's makes everyone look stoooopid.

So don't do it. Got a problem with someone...take it up with them in private.

Breacher
Member # 1119

Wait, illchemist is Travis right? He is one of the masked guys in the Russia Today interview and was posting here and elsewhere, just not always using the same name although his post here were under his more common screen name. He was online, but laying low in the "real world" due to the feds being after him.

It is a game changer when you are dealing with a law enforcement task force that has made opening moves proving and demonstrating that they will use deciet and violence to further their pursuit against targeted individuals and they obviously have the sympathy of at least one magistrate who will issue warrants for anyone on anything.

As soon as I hear a government interrogator directly or through my lawyer indicate they are willing to prosecute with false charges or exercise any violence against any of my friends or family then I would do what I can to get word out they need to go to an appropriate action plan, one of which is valid is to go into hiding. It is a whole different game to hide from something you did, or something that could be misunderstood vs dealing with a situation where someone is getting their marching orders to use false accusations as a basis for violent action.

--------------------

Texas Resistance
Member # 1582

I have heard that the Feds have a snitch program that pays $80,000 to a snitch for getting evidence to convict a militiaman. The informant against Hutaree looks like an example of that.

The Communist Russians are our enemy as well as all news media. News media always distorts what ever the militia says. I would not say a single word to any news media about the militia.

Militiamen are not revolutionaries. We already had a revolution against the British King and we won. We are for restoring a literal interpretation of the United States Constitution as the founding fathers intended with a strong emphasis on the bill of rights, states rights, and a limited federal government.

Ski-masks are for terrorists and thieves. Militiamen do not wear ski-masks. Twice at FTXs I have had to take off all my weapons and gear and ask a man wearing a ski-mask politely to take the ski-mask off and after they refused I had to tell them they need to leave or one us is not going to be walking away from here.

--------------------

Breacher
Member # 1119

I have been trolling some circles of professional "contract agents" trying to pin a number on what the feds are paying for these cases. The only ones I am coming up with verifications on seem to be in the $6,000 to $20,000 range. One complained that the main reason he did not want to work against militia groups was the ratio of danger to profit not being what he was accustomed to dealing with in the drug and organized crime world where unaccounted for money and valuables were much more available in the course of an investigation. Probably one of the most chilling examples (for them) over the issue has been recent publication of pictures and video of people like Mike Hollingsworth and David Gletty, but apparently also a few others whose cover was blown bigtime. The other big fear they have is militia sympathy and participation on the part of law enforcement and ex-law enforcement people (even Jim Stach) has had a chilling effect.

I think the biggest number paid to a federal informant I know of in recent years is $50K paid (over time, as an income supplement) to a Russian who promised to infiltrate and burn local "Russian Mafia" people who own and run some local strip clubs which feature drop dead gorgeous import women of the type I used to uh, patronize from time to time when I made real money. (I was like real close to just handing my rent money over to a Sophie Marceau lookalike a year and a half ago, and now sort of wish I did since money comes and goes, but communion with the goddess is a few times in a lifetime sort of thing for a guy like me). Anyway, so the rat milks the feds for a year or so, and demands protection for his fake ID business which is supposed to give him "criminal credibility". Of course, he was only reporting half the fake identities he was making and selling to illegal immigrants. Then one day, he just split to Canada and all of the Russians had a laugh at the feds expense. They figured he pulled down around $250K that year, got a bunch of his family into the US, and drained most of the budget out of a task force that had been set up to "combat organized crime" in this area.

The reason the US/Italian organized crime got recruited so well into snitching on dope industry people is that the organized crime people are commonly involved in money laundering, so it is easy for them to assert control over the portions of a victim's capital that are in their possession at the time of the bust.

One of the victims of a Reno gun show promotion outfit has this to say:

http://www.survival-enterprises.com/renogunshow.html

http://proliberty.com/observer/20050703.htm

I am not mistaken, One of the Fascios ended up dead of natural looking causes, then a son took over the business and was running it more honestly, so I don't know which is which in that situation given the era of the available information (2004).

Fascio took in something like $240K to $300K in merchandise that "dissappeared" when a number of vendors got set up and busted in 2004, over $100K of it from Kurt Wilson alone. Some of the others were pretty financially challenged people to begin with, retirees who lived the gun show circuit in their RVs, some with FFLs and some just selling tables full of other stuff, but usually had a half to a full table of guns on the end of their row they were doing private deals with. Wilson was an FFL holder with an FFL out of Idaho and was probably best known for his CA legal folding stock Garands. He did a chopped Garand version in .308 with a BM-59 folding stock which would sell in the low $900s to mid $1200 range. If you have bought one "new" since late 2004, it probably is one that got stolen from him by Fascio when the feds arrested Wilson and his family and then kept/destroyed his records to prevent a proper theft report and "someone" at the Reno Hilton had "recovered" the property he "abandoned" after the gun show when he was in jail.

As for ski masks at militia or survivalist group meets. On the very few meets I have been to, we always gave the option of people obscuring their faces when pictures were being taken and interestingly, we had no indication of those individuals being rats. On the other hand, those who would not go near a camera (and incidentally would never ever go to a casino, and one rat would get visibly sick when we went to a casino) were more likely than not, rats and contract agents.

Another place the rats seemed to have a real problem with is nudist type places. I think that was not so much on the matter of being naked or even unarmed (although that wipes a bunch of regular LE people out of play), but distinguishing features and tattoos can be clearly identified at that point. In comparing notes with some people on another side of the political spectrum a few years back, we noted that we had actually seen each other but not known each other at all at a particular resort in CA, which we had all stopped going to at about the same time because we had the same feelings it was being infiltrated and fitted with cameras, but in comparing case paperwork, it never came up. In fact, whoever was using that place as an intel haven was not and is not working with the feds. Speculation was that it was Mossad turf.

[ 05-14-2010, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

Walfred
unregistered

All I know is that SNITCh got my website hit by russians 24/7.And what's with him all over the web on RT(russia today)like he's the spokeman for American Patriots/Militias.One of my network confirmed his parents were born are russian born Jewish immigrants and his Uncle is serving as a Genneral in the russian army.

[ 05-14-2010, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Walfred ]

Breacher
Member # 1119

Whoa you mean Travis? I thought he was the southern California guy.

The main reason those people became spokesmen for the movement on Russia Today is the rest of us were either refusing interviews, never knew Dyer before his arrest, or never even heard of Russia Today prior to them doing some stories about him.

--------------------

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.