A Well Regulated Militia
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Patriot Defense Fund » James Vincent Nix Hatetrackers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: James Vincent Nix Hatetrackers
The Greywolf
Moderator NCO Contributor

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to go back to Gossip Boy for a minute...

I keep hearing he is on a fresh attack.. But I haven't found it yet... is there a link?...

Nix is a informer and is proud of it there is no middle ground here.. the guy should be pushed out of any forum he tries to enter...

The important thing to me is where is he getting his Info....

IMHO

--------------------
I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf

Posts: 3147 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GW,

Nix was in contact with several members of the OK militia back in 09. I know who those people were. Nix had informants inside the OK militia gathering info on the members and unit activities. That is how he became aware of Charles. Nix was involved in the initial setup and supplied info to the feds about Charles.

[ 09-09-2012, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Greywolf:
I'd like to go back to Gossip Boy for a minute...

I keep hearing he is on a fresh attack.. But I haven't found it yet... is there a link?...

Nix is a informer and is proud of it there is no middle ground here.. the guy should be pushed out of any forum he tries to enter...

The important thing to me is where is he getting his Info....

IMHO

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=DxeOFoEb1WE

They finally showed up in a comment section on one of Debbie's videos. Nix is posting under the name "Tuggerfly". Then there is Kevron who I managed to coax out of hiding to a degree, but they are playing slick. Kevron admitted to getting paid, Nix is bragging about "a lot happening that is not online".

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A little more on James Nix,

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=394&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&doc_num=198206&offender_book_id=90819

Oklahoma prisons had him listed as "American Indian", probably got him some sort of privileges on the inside. The picture shows him with a little bit of hair, in 2000. Listed then as 6ft 3 235 pounds. Has several tattos.

Date of birth 01/06/1962

Other info incoming.

--------------------

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
EDOGZ818
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
@ CSC:
What was Nix's role in initial set up & how is it & him connected to Mystic's associates Travis & Jim....& The Walfred troll?

| Report this post to a Moderator
EDOGZ818
unregistered

It's hard not to swing back...especially when the opponent swinging first....is so wide open for a return hit...... LOL

I chilled & well.....I guess some folks took it as a green light to.....SMDH & LOL-N at them.

Starts scrolling up to see what I missed, but first off, let me set the record str8......as usual & ask a few questions first:

@Breacher:
What prison is Nix in? OK Reformatory? I only asks, because that may be the reason J4's was transferred...as opposed to some sinister conspiracy. I mean, if Mysticstar was in prison with Deb Swan, I'm sure Mystic would be snitching to prison officials / dropping notes to ensure Swan doesn't have any contact with her & is kept in a separate prison.....for Mystic's safety...then again, Mystic would do that to my sister in that situation...but is J4 a Separatee?

@Greywolf:
Info is centralized. It is a "NETWORK" of informants....not a bunch of individuals. Accept that as a possibility, and you will be able to understand the possible centralized flow of information.

@Hawk45:
Mystic = member of Genovese family by relation, not blood, I think her name is really Nancy Healy or something...but with that being said, these snitches targeted my kids & my family & knowing how that made me feel, I can assure you that I would never engage is such blatant....Fuggery = Best word to describe Mystic & Co's conduct.

On Mystic's enemies in NY:
Are you referring to a case she allegedly testified against the family on? Vito? or her lawsuit?

I have, nor want anything to do with either & have never interjected into either for or against Mystic. >>>>Not my style

On BOI:
For the record, & I know you didn't accuse me directly, but to clear up any potential confusion, I never rushed the BOI or feared it & actually raised hell with the shoves & the pushes to get it opened. I'm not worried about being a target of it, nor sought it's validation....my purpose was to open it's eyes to what is going on in our community.

As Deadeye D said "The reason I even bother posting on this forum, is that I feel it is the best one we have for our purpose, and I want it to stay that way."

I have to co-sign these sentiments, based on the recommendation that I recieved & suggestion, from an upstanding member here....previously, my role was purely to support.

@Deadeye D:

"How about you stop allowing any posting about J4P...." DeadEye D

Sounds like your actual intention. Not sure if your aware, but when you logged on to post about how you don't pay attention, yada, yada, yada, you shot yourself in the foot.....with a bump fire, but you just don't realize how inconsistent you sound.

Why do you want J4 forgotten so bad?
I'll stop short of calling you a 'Effin' Chump....but I will ask, with all the time you take posting about & to me, like a Brawd suffering from sour 4-9-3-11...have you written J4 a letter to lift his spirits yet...or are you on some Mysticstar / Rick Light type 'chet, where you need repeated, vigorously placed jungle booted feet in the @$$ to the right thing...while potraying yourself as a Patriot....more like Hat'riot...but that is another topic....for another post.

>>>>Raises hind leg & scratches you off my balls with my mudda' chucking paws.

@Safetalker:
"This thread is getting better than a "Days of our Lives" script. You guys need to box it and get paid for all of these turns and jumps and accusations.
What I can't see happening is anyone working with Dyer to diagram the court misconduct and help him prepare a credible law based appeal.
Or perhaps that is happening on another thread."

J4 appreciates your Title 21 suggestion. It was very useful & he knows your name because of it. The thread to help J4P, which you responded on to help. was hijacked shortly thereafter....infighting? If you want to call / believe it as such, fine, but either way, in textbook fashion, the action was sabotaged as usual....by the increasingly same people.

You chiming in to help, separated you from the ones chiming in to hurt & with that being said, I suggest that you write J4P yourself & co ordinate with him on that level.

The J4P Brigade needs all the help it can get.
Again, I would like to thank you for your support. Your simple suggestion went a long way. J4P knows your call sign because of it & is indebted to you for it.

Knowledge is the ammo he needs in this legal fire fight....the more the better.

@CSC: Regardless of what name you call me, Cecil, Errol, Elijah, Timothy, etc....please use /EDOGZ818 to eliminate any confusion....'chet confuses me, so I know it has to confuse others
[Wink]

On Mystic:
Let me see >>>>In deep thought...How shall I start?

First off, let's start with the obvious lie that you keep telling....wait, let's end with that instead....

You told CSC:

"1. I was posting J4 updates here for about a year.
2. that was at the request of members in this forum once Jan Dyer cleared up everything with the chip in page."

What did Mrs. Dyer have to clear up about the chip in page & who messed it up?
>>>Provide supporting documentation if your brave enough to answer the question:

"3. Dog came along a year later and began plastering this crap all over the forum.

4. Nothing revolves around me, I dont want ANYTHING to revolve around me. I am talking about how many times that dirtbag dog was allowed to call me a snitch, or informer in this forum and YOU left the posts up."

I only posted the truth about YOU, Nancy Genovese / Mysticstar, being part of the "NETWORK" of informants operating in the patriot community that targetted Charles Dyer, when I learned of it's existence & your participation in it as head of the Patriot Legal Defense & ARM website. Had you not done anything against Dyer, I wouldn't have mentioned you, although it would be wrong for me not to expose your snitching on any patriot, but there are so many of you snitches...that would take forever.

Nothing revolves around you? That isn't true, majority of the TOS aspects of the sabotage & fuggery revolve around you, as the center focal piece or initial instigator of such conduct, like when you contacted BBNOW.org & had Dollars for Dyer shut down under your false allegations of fraud against Swan.

Why would I, or even BBNOW.org pick your name out of a hat to accuse you of fuggery against Charles Dyer if you weren't involved in any?

Do I have a personal grudge against you?
If so...what is it? Same with your buddies Snitch Light, Walfred, Amelia, Darren...when on the surface Stevie Wonder could see your teams actions as questionable....at best. Ray Charles could have seen them for the BS that they are.
No reason? There is always a reason.

"5. I do not fight with people but let me tell you something, csc, I reached my point of having to use my right to defend myself...to speak up and stand up for myself and that didnt happen immed. I want to see you sit still and take that kind of crap from a dirtbag in PA who is making money off posting LIES online, by his own admission!!!"

This is another lie, as I posted you lying about Swan to others on several occasions, constantly starting 'chet, like a section 8 monkey wrench ho', going on the offensive against Swan with knowingly false allegations.

On getting paid by my own admission, post your source, unedited & let's address the topic right here & now for educational purposes....I think the BOI would be quite interested in it....infact, I'm sure they would....if not so much for the message, but for whom it was too, why & how it got to you.

*Assuming of course that the message wasn't a text book leak operation, like Objective AF ( Battle Of Midway )...if you want to find the leak, flush 'chet down the toilet and see where it comes out...true or false?

Notice your "SOURCE" isn't amoung my circle of "FRIENDS" anymore? LOL-N @ U & YOUR Source

When you take away the food source, the rats will take the bait. Remember that. So sit back in your cushy reality of thinking your fellow informant had me fooled, but the fact remains, even if I was stupid enough to leak info that would be used to attack me.....what's the best attack that you could muster....The fact is, as a writer, when I first featured J4P, on a bigger site ( Hip Hop's #1 at the time ) along with Snitch Light, you had no problem with me earning a living as a writer....if fact, your team grabbed my testies & went "Open Sesame".....so your fake.

Still, post your info, in the open, I want the BOI to see it, so it can understand the thought process behind the charade & the purpose of it, by seeing the results.....also post my next 2 messages to your source....LOL...bet you won't post those.
@#I'mJustSayin'

"6. I didnt bring a damn thing here, YOU allowed that crap all to be posted by dog, YOU allowed it!!! Not me or anyone else, YOU!!!"

The Truth is truth, whether or not you like me, CSC sees the truth, which is why he doesn't fight me, he may not be sure your a snitch, but he knows you might be & it has everything to do with your actions & nothing to do with liking me.

BBNOW.org = Proof you lied...along with the rest.

On Defending yourself.....you threw the first swing, it just doesn't look like that because you are getting hit with so many in return & face it, I'm not the only one calling you a snitch & damn sure wasn't the first...from the Founder of ARM, B.A. Brooks, to these dudes in 2009 & plenty in between...

http://ctsurvivalist.blogspot.com/2009/08/are-you-listening-nancy-genovese.html

When it comes to exposing you for the snitch that you are, I am basically Johnny Come Lately..... it's just that I have been the most effective, because I approached that duty with a certain ZEAL, precipitated J4P.

If it's personal, it's personal between J4 & Myself, not you, Amelia, Walfred, Sandman369, Darren, etc. or any of the other informants.

If anything, I'm disappointed in Rick Light, but I told him when he asked me to write about him & introduce him to Hip Hop, reach out to them, to bridge the gap between Hip Hop & the patriot community, that he had better be legit & he assured me that he was.....I warned him of dire consequences if he wasn't...he assured me he was.....& he wasn't.

So from you informants perspectives, it created a perfect 'chet storm that you guys got caught in.

I gathered up enough proof for me to show Charles what you snitches were doing to him behind his back & in time, I will show it to him, but right now, he needs help researching his case more than anything & doesn't need anything distracting him from that....like it's distracting from the BOI.

Difference is...BOI isn't looking at the @$$ end of a 30yr sentence in what is sure to be 1 helluva ride...no matter how it goes down.

Meanwhile...how many times have you written J4P while he was locked up?
Since the "MANHUNT" your buddy Rick Light helped with, how many times have you written J4P?
*Between his capture & subsequent conviction?
100? 10? 0???

@BOI:
Follow my eyes > > > 0

Like Mystic said in # 2
"2. that was at the request of members in this forum once Jan Dyer cleared up everything with the chip in page."

The difference between me & you ( besides the 5 bank accounts, 2 houses & 3 vehicles of course) is that no one had to request for me to try & raise support for J4 for me to do it.

I did it because I saw you undermining him, directly & didn't step out 1/2 @$$ed with it when I finally did....regardle$$ of how it seemed:

"The sincerer you snitches play, the more lies you tell, it's not surprising that you fell,....
Into my deathtrap, right into my cluthches,
Your stupid mudda chuckaz, should have known this patriot blesses every single site he touches.

I'm bolder see?, I'm like impossible to stop.
I'm like that Patriot in the ring with you, impossible to drop.

I'm like 2 magazines fully loaded to your 1, plus I ain't gonna quit spitting, until, like your DONE,
plus,
more than ever,
I got my whole 'chet together, a library of post, that will live forever.

Catching wreck off my name? Your bound to fry.

You know how many patriots that I know, that can spot a lie?

I never failed, and ain't never been frail.
You snitches talk crime,........
but your scared of jail."

>>>>Does the "Running Man" backwards, rapping, while exiting stage left.

"ps look dog got what he wanted, all dontaions for J4 froze, all forums removed the chip in but MINE....he did what he set out to do, I hope you are happy csc... I hope you are as pissed off as I am right now too!" ... Mystic

SMDH! Now I see why Dog the Bounty Hunter makes crack heads step on their own pipes that he catches them with.

SMDH!
I don't think smoking crack can make people that stupid, she must be ingesting it rectally for such a rapid deterioration to have taken place so quickly & rapidly.

There is no way you can believe that you can whip up public support for accusing of sabotaging J4'$.

Still, the constant lie you keep telling is that leaving the state made any difference in J4's bail revocation. As if, to imply, that jumping bail, but not leaving the state, would have allowed him to remain free.

That is #1.

The manhunt brought J4 time to prepare for trial. His home had burned, with the clothes on his back, trial in a few days...... it also brought about the opportunity to present exculpatory evidence...but obviously, his defense had issues.... were those issues the results of leaks by Mystic & co...via inside positions?

That is highly likely..... If there is any other plausible theories....let's hear them.

On Swan's drop & go....she pumped faked the 'chet out of SECOM, evidenced by the totally off base raid.

On the guy folding on J4....the pressure was immense, he folded. It's easy to talk that 'chet about standing with J4 until the end, etc., until your forced to realize that home owners insurance won't cover a last stand at the Alamo, with your wife & kid in the sun room.

Then again, 99% of the Mudda Chuckaz talking that 'chet the loudest, don't even take the time to write a letter to lift his spirits, or help him research his case, or drop a few $$$ off one of their many credit cards to assist him.

I mean, look at Deadeye D & Sandman369, as much as they clicking on threads to talk about my suddenly, oh so important @$$ that their life is changed by me, controlled by me, they have to log on & tell you that they aren't paying any attention.....after they get caught "cloaking"
: ) LOL-N @ ( Follow My eyes --> > >Sandman369)

So put your big boy pants on & face the facts, your getting your lunch eaten.....and the paper bag it came in, crumpled up & tossed in your face because you deserve it.

My fan club has ZERO members! LOL-N
(Ok, maybe a few more members than that : )

If I have enough to convince J4 about you snitches working against him, best believe I can establish it in a debate.

LOL-N
Anyway, obviously, I'm under a different set of rules on the forum, or rather, I'm just the only one subjected to the enforcement of them.....but stop whimpering, the refs have given you snitches way more than the benefit of the doubt & hometown calls.....so don't start crying foul & if we are both mad at the refs......that means they are doing a gr8 job, maintaining balance, etc.

This is just common sense.....which along with good looks and pretty feet...you are sorely lacking.

For All my haterz & 'chet talkerz, may this pic hurt your eyes as much as a double poke in them from Shaquille O'Neal, in the paint, during the NBA Finals.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk276/EDOGZ818/Mystic%20VS%20July%204%20Patriot/MysticstarNancyGenoveseUglyfeet.jpg

Quit moaning & groaning to CSC, he isn't going to save you any more than he would save me .....it's obvious he wants this situation resolved via full disclosure & obtaining answers........so stop the circling & take the issues on head on.

Your cheerleaders can hide behind your skirt or line up abreast, I have no preference either way...well, the more the merrier..... but if CSC or the BOI has questions, let them ask it, quid pro quo for me & you?

With the option to not answer?

If you weren't ducking the issues, I wouldn't have to call you out to address them....like I've been calling out to....then just CALLING OUT, Sandman369 from OVM or whatever / who ever he's trying to sound like.

LOL-N @ Sandman369
I know an E-7 / E-8 in your tiny A/O....granted you have connections to 41 groups in 38 states....unlike some one in...uh....NY, Cali, Montana, with only contact with 3 or 4 groups in their state.....I mean, those are big states, so you would need...uhh, 20X less contact, than say, uh, you in West Va?

On the way to Ok, we drove through W.Va in like...what? 14mins? 41? You 'Ole Narrow state living in @$$ chump.

You know better than I do, you don't want to answer my questions or have me address your Bool'Chet, because it was a sucka move you pulled, while continuing to pull / make while rolling with suckaz.

Get serious......

Step into the Outer Limits, bring Nancy, Walfred, and your whole crew, double it or triple it, I'll out think them, joke them & shrink them & expose the lies, in the light of truth...ignorance dies.

Face it Mysticstar, Sandman369, Walfred his your snitching @$$ buddy that he was nut riding...J.T. { Got Ya' Sandman369...LOL, you thought I was gonna say the snitch Rick Light, and bring up the time you ran to him, hugging his nuts, hoping to get some support from him, to shelter you from me, then got mad at him when he wouldn't finger surf your booty hole & came back here on some fake apology 'chet.

GTFOH!

Miss me with the Bool'Chet.......so line you @$$ right up over there (>>>>Pointing to back corner, furthest from the exit ) with Nancy & Walfred & if Deadeye D is still holding on to your belt loop with 1 finger, bring him right along with you.

( *Hey...Walfred wanted a list : ) , MadHatter, Rick Light, Amelia Foxwell, Darren Wilburn, Shane Shitfield......& don't forget ....Mystic's buddy Walfred states that Mystics's associates Jim & Travis set up J4 on 1st case & new evidence alleges that HT also has something to do with initial set up.

Not saying I know who OK leak is....besides the obvious "POUND SAND" man / dude...Sean / Capt Neo, OKCDEF Force or some UBER corny 'chet like that, Shane ...Nancy can fill you in on exact names...but she won't....LOL-N

They aren't important enough to search through the documentation for their names, they are irrelevant, except as a side show. Does it seem "PROFESSIONAL"?

Would Sandman369 or many of the other participants of the show he made a fool of himself on, have acted like that much of a suckka for free?

Nah, average man has a built in mechanism, like spider man's spidey sense, etc., that let's him know when he is acting like a chump / sucka...and when he doesn't have to act like a sucka Duck chump & he does anyway, those sensors sound the alarm with such ferocity, incapacitating migraines could result.

Sandman369 had to know he was pulling a B'ish move....so the questions now becomes why did he pull it?

I'm not buying his defense that he just happened to be in the wickedest, blood clot, gunshot, pu$$Y hole mood ever!

You snitches are constantly snitching to CSC, talmb'n 'bout...."Don't let him call me a snitch!".

It don't look good for ya' Brah!
Don't get it twisted, we could take it to youtube, with no moderation....in fact, when I get time, if you haven't / don't block me like the B'ish I know you want to be... I'm stepping to you on your channel...so get your weight up, block me, or shut it down.....but lest see if youtube'rs GAF about your whining.

Any idea how disappointed I would be to have you in a fox hole with me?

SMDH

Your corny, probably never even served in the military & I can guarantee your possible informant @$$ one thing, had you attempted to follow through, up, on your threat ...implied or otherwise...Whatever you want to call your chump move on the show.....I mean, showed up on some inappropriate BS....'chet would have went down a whole lot differently than you initially planned.

Your a funny dude...like red afro wig & over sized shoes funny.

***I'm EDOGZ818..... & YOUR Not!

(<< ECHO >>)

"AND YOUR NOOOTTTTTTttt....."

>>>Steps off CSC's SoapBox & passes it back to CSC as he shoots dirty look at me!

Looks at Hawk45 & shruggz "E" Shoulders

>>>Throws up the "Peace" sign to Greywolf & everyone else who understands how dangerous these informants are.

@ TEAM Snitch:

>>>Voice fading while leaving:

" You 'Effin Fools...I'll be Back!"

>>>Tires Burning, wheels spinning

Breacher
Member # 1119

I have older prison info on Nix, but it appears that he is not currently in prison. His current fraud case is either pending the outcome, got dropped or he paid a small fine. The prisoner info that I did manage to get is from an older file. Note the hair in the picture, yet the newer mugshot photo has him bald.

His role early on was that he was apparently running a ring of spies in Oklahoma militias and reporting not just on his website, but to some law enforcement entities. He was the one who agitated for Dyer to be pursued on the sedition charges, then the question was over whether or not he helped Dyer's wife cook up the molestation story.

This was not something that "happened and then got snitched on". Snitching implies that someone told about something that happened, and in this situation, it is charges that were fabricated, not "snitched out". It is inappropriate to call anyone on that as a "snitch". The case is based on fabrications, not someone "telling what happened".

--------------------

EDOGZ818
unregistered

Yeah, got that...but a snitch is someone who got into trouble & implicates someone else to lessen their penalty.

Is Snitch in appropriate in some of my usages?
Probably, like I shouldn't call Sandman369 a snitch, I hope I didn't, if I did, I apologize...I should have called him a "CHIVATO".

Yeah, Chivato describes him much better, but then again, when asked to describe a chivato.... inevitable that the word snitch gets used....in some dialect.

So far, technically speaking, and this is only my opinion, from a legal / personal perspective, Nix hasn't done anything "WRONG".

He hasn't done anything I agree with, and personally, think he is as much of a piece of 'chet as Walfred, Sandman369, Mysticstar, etc...

Appellate issues....beyond Valerie, seem as thin as Nix's hair.......so far, no documentation. Without it....,& expecting Ed Snook to find it is beyond ridiculous...especially at $95hr, there is nothing.

There is really no appellate issue with Mystic & Minuteman's sabotaging of Dyer's support, but that is something that should be addressed in my honest opinion. IMHO

As far as patriots threatening Mystic over her actions....all Mystic has to do...."IF" that ever happens, is tell them their efforts will be better used by donating $1 to J4, or writing him a letter...and letting other people know some of the things to look for in a cointel op.

Not sure if the BOI has the WH conversation yet, feat - LW ...but yeah. In the 2nd convo, LW is getting his @$$ chewed for doing what Rick asked, which could have gotten LW black bagged & packed away, on some "Let's see if he can Download from Guantanamo Bay." type 'chet.

Still, it seems some folks on here, not gonna name names, but:
Look @ my eyes > > Mysticstar, Walfred, Sandman369

Want to brush it under the rug & go on with business as usual....... with the house on fire.....& us in it.

Then Deadbeat D subliminally suggesting I should promote uniting with snitches. WTF? Really?
SMDH @ DeadBeat

Either the cultural gap is greater than the Continental Divide..... or he's a fledgling "CHIVATO".

@#I'mJustSayin'

Open your eyes, all off you......& see what you have been missing since Rick posted J4's letter.
: )

When you take away the food source...the rats will take the bait.

Works every time!

>>>>Crosses arms while impatiently tapping foot waiting for next letter to be posted & next radio show to be done.

LOL-N @ Rick

>>>About 2 LOL @ Mysticstar & Sandman369 in a sec

Notice how Mystic won't answer the amount of times she has written J4 inbetween when he was apprehended after the manhunt her friends helped with & his conviction?

About the same amount as Rick, Amelia, & Darren whom claim to care so much about him....that they did everything possible to get him into custody.....by their own admission....because they can't deny the corroborating evidence.

It might take a few seconds staring at the picture, like an optical illusion, but eventually the true shape becomes visual...... and the optical illusion becomes the initial image of friendship.

@Greywolf,CSC & J. Croft : Watch
@Everyone else : Watch & Learn

Sayanim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uecmDWNEgI

We got plenty of them. If you think otherwise, you are either stupid, or have a substance abuse issue....because even the chivatos know that they are a problem.

Deadeye D
Member # 1808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadeye D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! This was great.
As performed by "EDOGZ and the SNITCHES"
"The sincerer you snitches play, the more lies you tell, it's not surprising that you fell,....
Into my deathtrap, right into my cluthches,
Your stupid mudda chuckaz, should have known this patriot blesses every single site he touches.

I'm bolder see?, I'm like impossible to stop.
I'm like that Patriot in the ring with you, impossible to drop.

I'm like 2 magazines fully loaded to your 1, plus I ain't gonna quit spitting, until, like your DONE,
plus,
more than ever,
I got my whole 'chet together, a library of post, that will live forever.

Catching wreck off my name? Your bound to fry.

You know how many patriots that I know, that can spot a lie?

I never failed, and ain't never been frail.
You snitches talk crime,........
but your scared of jail."

>>>>Does the "Running Man" backwards, Crapping, while exiting stage left."

I would like to respond to edogz multiple admonishments, but where to begin.
"@Deadeye D:
"How about you stop allowing any posting about J4P...." DeadEye D
Sounds like your actual intention. Not sure if your aware, but when you logged on to post about how you don't pay attention, yada, yada, yada, you shot yourself in the foot.....with a bump fire, but you just don't realize how inconsistent you sound.
Why do you want J4 forgotten so bad?
I'll stop short of calling you a 'Effin' Chump....but I will ask, with all the time you take posting about & to me, like a Brawd suffering from sour 4-9-3-11...have you written J4 a letter to lift his spirits yet...or are you on some Mysticstar / Rick Light type 'chet, where you need repeated, vigorously placed jungle booted feet in the @$$ to the right thing...while potraying yourself as a Patriot....more like Hat'riot...but that is another topic....for another post.
>>>>Raises hind leg & scratches you off my balls with my mudda' chucking paws."

He obviously didn't understand when I told him earlier that I don't get into the whole man on man thing, and that he shouldn't try to infer that I would have that kind of a relationship with him or his nutz. Well, what I actually said was this
"How about you stop allowing any posting about J4P until you can put ALL the info out!"

I'm still trying to figure out if edogz came up with the earlier rap, or if it was his friend "two pack". BTW, this was another post he wanted to reference, where I said, "If nothing else, dog has helped those who watch this forum realize they have nothing to worry about. It's too easy to keep the members divided." and this is what he thinks I was implying,
"Then Deadbeat D subliminally suggesting I should promote uniting with snitches. WTF? Really?"
Your such a imbecile, I was refering to the Govt. and groups like the SPLC, it had nothing to do with your former friends. Looks to me like dog is like the MSM. He uses quotes out of context, so as to make them line up with the conclusions that he espouses. Everyone that doesn't agree with his conclusions or methods is a "snitch", "bitch", or is hanging around on his ghetto nuts.

">>>Steps off CSC's SoapBox & passes it back to CSC as he shoots dirty look at me!
Looks at Hawk45 & shruggz "E" Shoulders
>>>Throws up the "Peace" sign to Greywolf & everyone else who understands how dangerous these informants are.
@ TEAM Snitch:
>>>Voice fading while leaving:
" You 'Effin Fools...I'll be Back!"
>>>Tires Burning, wheels spinning"
Trust me......we know. Glad you explained what CSC was doin' though, we never would have guessed. On a side noted, do you understand how much you sound like an uneducated, malcontent when you address the forum in your ghettoese?

--------------------
Options?

Posts: 96 | From: SE US | Registered: Nov 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Greywolf

Member # 2659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Greywolf   Email The Greywolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow you both are idiots...

First I am sorry I haven't been around the last week or so.. I live at 6500 ft altitude, so winter comes early and I needed to winterize everything..

Second

I would inform you two to take care about throwing my name around in your posts... I don't know either of you...

Oh, I know who you are and where you are..

but neither of you are in with me at all...

I have been just letting you both run on at the mouth, just to see what you spill...

..But now a warning...

Don't try to draw me or any of my friends into your crap..

Yep, neither of you are as stealthy as you think.. If I was able to track you down, what makes you think your so safe from all those snitches and feds, you rave about..

Deadeye I told CSC I give you a little slack because of how long you have been here..

That said

When all this crap broke and the name callin started.. All of you were posting your accusations..I was researching...

I erased the rest.. but all of you from the start of all this should be able to figure it out

Greywolf

[ 09-22-2012, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: The Greywolf ]

--------------------
I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf

Posts: 3147 | From: D 057 Btn 47 FF | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
EDOGZ818
unregistered

Never put you under Team Snitch....simply stated that you wouldn't learn from this vid...because you already know....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uecmDWNEgI

EDOGZ818
unregistered

----->>>>> Takes Sandman369 off the list!

@Sandman369:
I seen what you did & Thanx. ( 9/9/2012 )

Hit me up via back channels so we can work out our differences or at least understand why we can agree to disagree.

It's past time that we had a chat, on top of that, I got some intel 4 U & you only....wait ..... can't tell you that yet : ).....but have an idea for a fund raiser & the 'chet is Fiyah!

Plus, me & you burying the hatchet ( * Not in each other : ), will make it so controversial......it's gotta work!

>>>QQ'ing @ Deadbeat perking up like a French Chihuahua in heat*

Everyone will be interested in it ^^^^^ QQ @ Deadbeat worrying about it.

I know you see what's going on & I'm not asking you to speak upon it, take sides, or whatever....you don't have too, but we can flip the controversy into a po$itive.

Consider it!

@Deadbeat & Mystic:
$tfU!

The Greywolf

Member # 2659

yea I know you didn't, I seen that after I posted...sorry about jumpin your a$$...Edogz...

to the someone else

And I am gone like a ghost..........

greywolf

[ 09-22-2012, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: The Greywolf ]

--------------------

Jimmy Greywolf

EDOGZ818
unregistered

What's up with a fundraiser Greywolf?
You with it?

Trying to get Sandman269 aboard & well, I can't say anymore, but not saying should be enough.

: )

Anyway, it would nice to get an "EXPERIENCED" viewpoint like yours on the situation.
"Fund Raising".

I don't want to smash nobody, but if you have to, you have too : )

Deadeye D
Member # 1808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadeye D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greywolf said Wow you both are idiots...
and
I would inform you two to take care about throwing my name around in your posts... I don't know either of you...
What the hell are you talkin' about? This? ">>>Throws up the "Peace" sign to Greywolf & everyone else who understands how dangerous these informants are.@ TEAM Snitch:" I'm not "throwing" your name around, it was a quote, or did you miss the ""?

I have been just letting you both run on at the mouth, just to see what you spill...
What I spill?
..But now a warning...
Don't try to draw me or any of my friends into your crap..
Threats, really? Whose tryin' to draw you into anything? I haven't mentioned you that I'm aware of, except to copy and paste a quote that had your name in it, damn, sensitive much?
Yep, neither of you are as stealthy as you think.. If I was able to track you down, what makes you think your so safe from all those snitches and feds, you rave about..
Whose tryin' to be stealthy? Obviously, anyone that wants to, can figure out who I am without much effort. If I was tryin' to be stealthy, I wouldn't be on the internet, duh. BTW, why are you trackin' me down?
Deadeye I told CSC I give you a little slack because of how long you have been here..
Well thanks, glad it means for something.

"When all this crap broke and the name callin started.. All of you were posting your accusations..I was researching..."
If you remember, I got involved when I said Walfred and edogz sounded like a bunch of bitches, and it was bad form for a forum, that was respected, to allow that to continue. Don't lump me in with the rest who were either being accused of being a snitch, or were doin' the accusing. I was accused by edogz of being a snitch, and I wasn't even involved in the situation being discussed.

--------------------
Options?

Posts: 96 | From: SE US | Registered: Nov 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Greywolf

Member # 2659

yea.. I did miss the quotes, deadeye...So I apologize for that..

As far as "waiting for info to spill"... Well, I let all of you talk.... Edogz, walfred, Mystic, you, and everyone else..

Because the more talking that goes on, the more info for the BOI...

No I am not sensitive, just tired of the BS...

As for the snitch crap that has been thrown around too much here..

When ever someone doesn't get their way, the "snitch bomb" comes out..

I say the next time some one uses it, they prove it. or we take care of it..

I don't have to search for you, I know who you all are..

As many know who I am..

As why would I look you up.. I looked up everyone involved in this crap..found out everything I could about them..

If that makes any of you nervous... good... That's how easy it is.

And it's called self preservation...

When I know who you are, where you are,and what you look like...

That way if I decide I don't trust you and run into you..well, I can protect myself and unit...

I like to know who we are dealing with, but I took no sides in it.. Just made sure I knew who you all were just in case..

I think too many out there feel secure in running their mouths and expecting no repercussions.

So If that bothered you, I am sorry..

I didn't post any of your ID's Some are already known..

I would not post the others...My word on that

but I plan to stay out of prison,

so when I begin to wonder, I checked all of you out.. period.. I haven't lived this long in the movement without being careful.

Yes, I give you slack because you were here even before me..That has weight with me...

That said, you did sanitize your info recently... Why?

read the above question again....

See how quickly a simple question can be twisted to make you sound like your up to something..

That is the technique that some of you are using here..

It is taught by MI, FBI and other groups some feds, some radicals, such as NP,communists,OW,and cloward and piven..

We are infiltrated,

That technique makes it hard to separate the patriots from the moles.. It is the type questions a patriot should ask,

but by it being thrown around so much that it has lost it's true meaning..

Now, when I see that I wonder am I looking at a fed or patriot. So that's why the research..

Greywolf

[ 09-29-2012, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: The Greywolf ]

--------------------

Jimmy Greywolf

EDOGZ818
unregistered

Always good to do research. If you don't know the history of the author, you don't know what you are reading.
Breacher
Member # 1119

Again the topic got off topic, and while I have plenty of evidence of James Nix being an agitator, criminal, hater of the movement, and all around troublemaker. I see two pages worth of posts dedicated to discussions about who Edog is accusing this time of "snitching".

I am working on solutions and resources for future use so that this sort of clusterfuck can be avoided before it happens again. I am going to give the warning right now that this topic is about to close.

We got nothing much new on James Nix. Other info regarding the BOI is ongoing and I have to check with some people on the propriety of the release at this time.

Officially, at this point, we are considering the Charles Dyer case to be a high risk situation regarding involvement. Not all patriot groups are infiltrated, by a long shot. As a matter of fact, a lot of successful infiltration has been going in the other direction lately with regards to several organizations.

--------------------

EDOGZ818
unregistered

Yeah, the way it's looking, no longer a need to infiltrate the Patriot community, it is either so thoroughly infiltrated, which it is, or so hopeless, there is no longer a need to screw it up further.

The Charles Dyer case has been a high risk situation regarding involvement from day one....by design.

No way to sweep that under the rug, no matter how hard it's tried. It's not an accident and at this stage, with all the proof out there, only willful ignorance can allow one to believe or pretend to believe, otherwise.

EDOGZ818
unregistered

@Breacher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we94EcQXo-g

That is the video you were asking about, the one with Rick Light and Kevron Grab@$$ing in the comments on youtube.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk276/EDOGZ818/Mystic%20VS%20July%204%20Patriot/KevronaddressingRickLight.jpg

Rick Light is TSMMinuteman , but I guess he couldn't take the heat & shut his channel down, like Hollingsworthless!

You got the fed talking about how great Rick Light is & Kevron talking about :

god bless rick light and nancy genovese! lol!
KEvron
KEvron8or 6 months ago in playlist Uploaded videos

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk276/EDOGZ818/Mystic%20VS%20July%204%20Patriot/KevronPraisingRicknancy.jpg

I find it hard to believe Breacher, that you don't see something wrong with that!

Breacher
Member # 1119

I have some other projects that will be taking some time so I am putting this on hold. Who is the wakeywakeysheple guy?

--------------------

EDOGZ818
unregistered

No clue, probably a sock puppet!
SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
VCM just had someone request permission to access our forum with the username jamesrussellnix3

Phone number: 903-493-2720; a Corsicana, Texas landline.
Email: jamesrussellnix3@gmail.com

IP:
host-100-208.metropcs.net.141.174.in-addr.arpa

Here's his profile writeup:
I am 33 year old man who loves this country and its people. However. I feel that the way our government controls and laws adapted for the control is inconsistent with our forefathers ideas. Hoping to meet like minded individuals whom together we can move towards change through peace or otherwise.

Needless to say, this guy is banned from our website.

--------------------
On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.

Posts: 4316 | From: Central Virginia; VIM | Registered: Jan 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
EDOGZ818
unregistered

That isn't the same Nix, #2, even if it was, you ban the most sought after dude on the web?

So much for getting to the bottom of that issue?

Breacher
Member # 1119

Probably a different guy but your call on that forum if you want to play it safe but I think the nemesis is James V Nix and in his 50s at this point.

Personally, I don't need much, if any more on James V Nix. we have pictures, descriptions, address, criminal record. Just nobody close to put the sqeeze on him and then of course our best investigators got alienated from the case when someone filed official complaints against them.

--------------------

EDOGZ818
unregistered

LOL~N

If those were your best investigators, you might as well through in the towel.

Then again, chasing off who might be Nix...instead of trying to get answers from him.....seems like a page out of your best investigators book.

$50 that all they turn up is an excuse for why they haven't done anything.....or, a great story about how much they did do.......but can't / won't document or tell you what it was.

I honestly can't believe you still support them, but then again, I bet you still support Nancy, so I shouldn't / couldn't be surprised.

SBL
Member # 3900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SBL   Author's Homepage   Email SBL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are no coincidences. And no, we don't want to have anything at all to do with Nix. We don't invite treachery and drama. We're focused on our training.

--------------------
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.

Posts: 4316 | From: Central Virginia; VIM | Registered: Jan 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
EDOGZ818
unregistered

>>>Shrugz "E" shoulders

Nix hasn't been 33 in 23 Yrs?

You banned the wrong guy...for the wrong reasons....but that's obviously irrelevant!

SBL
Member # 3900

Is it not possible that he was dishonest about his age? Obviously, he was dishonest about his location (claimed Henrico, VA but had Texas landline).

And no, we're not unbanning him.

--------------------

EDOGZ818
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by SBL:
"Is it not possible that he was dishonest about his age?"

He gonna lie about age & location....but still use James Nix?

LOL~N

>>>In James Nix' voice to self:
"lie about age & location & they will think it's some one else."

>>>Uploads his own Mugshot for his avatar.

Bawahahahaaa!

"Obviously, he was dishonest about his location (claimed Henrico, VA but had Texas landline)."

* How do you know about his land line?
Real or Fugazy?

How did he claim Henrico? Chat, profile?

Did you call it & confirm one way or the other?

Texas land line?

Where in Texas? Texas = Coincidence?
That is interesting.

@ #I'mJustSayin'

And no, we're not unbanning him.

??????

>>>Scrolls up & looks to see who? asked about unbanning

EDOGZ818
unregistered

I mean, with "BREECHER's" best investigators focusing on Nix...@ $90 an hr of Mrs. Dyer's money....( All results are secret, etc. .....as well as what they did for they $$$$$ @ $90 an hr, etc.)

What is the Nix angle supposed to prove....even if he confesses?

If Breecher, as well connected as he is, to Jim Stach's, can't get the info, how do you expect an unaffiliated...with ZERO experience on the issue.... coincidentally Breecher's "best" investigators.....but...um, er, uhhhHH ..... Yeah!

Hate to break it to ya'......but it's way past time I call Bool'chet.

I'm not gonna say any names but;
Follow my eyes - - > > Breecher

EDOGZ818
unregistered

I see Mysticstar is still throwing her cape down for the informant Rick Light.

Mysticstar should be more concerned about the BOI's findings in regards to her role as one of the informants exposed in the Charles Dyer / July 4 Patriot case.

I find it funny, that Mystic, the proven liar, is complaining about CSC not having the right to judge another man, when her & her whole crew of frauds have no problem judging others, even spreading knowingly false slander against them, in a blatant display of lack of integrity.

Rick was helping them track J4, this is indisputable, by Rick's own admission. He was the fed's asset, not Charles'.

"As I type this I wonder, maybe Rick DID find J4?"...Mysticstar

Mystic's lies tell us as much about her as her truths. While it is clear that Rick was in the fed's pockets during the manhunt, and therefore couldn't have found Charles / J4P when he was chasing him with the feds, what Mystic just revealed to you, is that she still isn't in contact with J4P, or she would have know that Rick didn't "CATCH" him.

The letter from Charles / J4P that Rick posted was genuine.....( Where is Mystic's? LOL-N )it is also very telling that Rick hasn't posted anymore, since he asked for the favor from Charles / July 4 Patriot.

Why hasn't he written his "BROTHER", as he calls him? Like Mystic, Rick has actually done the opposite of support Charles....objectively speaking, like Mystic, he took J4P's chip in down off his main page. That was a conscious, deliberate gesture, with no other meaning, since the space was left vacant. Like Mystic, he infiltrated Dyer's defense, gained his trust & abandoned him after the set up.

Was Mystic at the last trial? 1st Trial? 2nd trial? Reality is, Mystic wasn't even going to show up for the 3rd trial until she had confirmation that I showed, despite the threats & intimidation her cohorts engaged in to create the No Show of support they engineered.

SMDH @ the simplicity of it, once eyes are opened.

The only reason I traveled across the country to support J4P, was because I discovered parts of the conspiracy and subsequent conspirators involved in engineering the siphoning of support from J4P.

*Which is why I documented it, with screenshots & address bars for independent verification by the end reader. In context, meaning what was said before & after, so there can be no ambiguity.
ZERO

There are certain people, of dubious backgrounds, for whatever reason, are obligated to support Mystic. I won't say any names but follow my eyes:

QQ'ing @ - - > > Breacher

I took the side of truth, the side of a fellow Marine, the side of a fellow Patriot, a fellow defender of the Constitution ( Technically & Legally speaking ), a Militia Man, the side of justice, and don't have a single solitary regret for doing so....except for the fact that it didn't do a shred of good, and I would have been much better off socially, siding with evil, even if personally, on the inside, I would have felt lower than Mystic's sag without support garments.

I mean, really, does this really need to be re hashed? If I haven't proven it to you that Rick & Mystic are bad, Walfred too, among others, like MadHatter, and I haven't even started on him yet, trust me......he's bad too, a str8 Chivato like Mystic, Walfred & Rick, but that isn't the point.....

The point is, there is an operation, call it CoinTelPro, Illumanati, PatCon etc., whether it be Mystic, Walfred, Rick or Super Squid, it's a bunch of snitches running around, getting paid to set people up, by masquerading as their friends, playing on their lack of sophistication, and like Joe Simms, Walfred, Mystic, etc.....they fuggin' with Rick Light.

They have to stick together, like Mystic defending Rick. If one goes down, they all go down!

In Billy Joel's "GoodNight Saigon" Voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6gZefW4yEA

"And we ShaLLLlL ALLLL....GOOOO...DOWNnnnnn....TogetheRRRRRRRRRrrrr!"

>>>Apologizes for mentioning a classic, Mystic & Rick in the same post

In layman's terms, these are some snake @$$, low down, scandalous Mudda Chuckin' Fawk Boys & Girls.

(* To those of you who are culturally challenged .... that isn't a good thing! : )

@ Breacher:
"As for my personal end of the BOI situation that only applies to issues of this website and any endorsements of individuals we may give or withhold."...Breacher

Ebonics Translation = Fuggin' the Good Guys

That's your only involvement? Not finding the truth?

Ya' slippin'!

>>In Ed Lover's Voice : "C'mon Son!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZEavGn0LqA

Ep 1 of 38?

Breacher
Member # 1119

None of us have heard from Mystic since the hurricane hit. She has not answered any of my calls or emails for a while.

I'll admit, I was kind of hoping not to hear from you either....

Nobody is giving me updates on how the appeal has been going, or went. Kind of reminds me of how the people who put themselves in charge of dealing with hiring and directing the US Observer investigation did not notify my of jack shit until it had already gotten practically unsalveageable.

As far as I could tell, Ed Snook's involvement with any investigation ended before he even heard of James Nix because people other than me had kept telling him to investigate in another direction and then that whole relationship went to shit when they kept harping about other people who had inserted themselves into the defense team.

[ 11-15-2012, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

EDOGZ818
unregistered

>>In Ghetto Voice:
"U's a Funny Fuggin' dude, Yo!"
<< With a negative connotation for emphasis

http://americanmilitiamovement.com/
Mysticstar isn't here because she doesn't want to be here, she just posted in ARM's chat 2 days ago, so that excuse doesn't cover for her, but I guess your "OBLIGATED" to support that INFORMANT, so your gonna make sure you throw your cape down for her....
In fact, my next post is for you, since the BOI is still open????, they can add this next post too, IMHO opinion, a BOI on Breacher, should be next on the BOI's list of things to do!

I told you to chill, even CSC knows you played yourself, and deep down he knows you'd do it again, for the right amount of wealth, even Greywolf knows snitching is bad for the movement & potentially worse for your health, common sense is common knowledge & it's value is common wealth.

So I'll end with this, my compatriot, it takes more than words to make one a true patriot, figuratively speaking, you are an expatriate, in other words, mental blow-heart , "PRETENDER" of the Constitution, 'chet talking Hateriot!"

quote:
Originally posted by Breacher:
None of us have heard from Mystic since the hurricane hit. She has not answered any of my calls or emails for a while.

I'll admit, I was kind of hoping not to hear from you either....

She's ducking YOU, it's official.....are you gonna pick your cape up??????

Read my next post while you decide on how far you really want to take you slick talking, smoke screening, cape throwing, BS agenda with me.

My advice to you is to plan the back ground of this scenery, while this clown gets broke down like machinery, it's not that they were mean to me, I'm just ready to show exactly how much they mean to me.

>>>Get it? The double meaning, of mean, and it's double meaning, no cheer leaders leading cheering, signs or placards with the same results like spelling the word RADAR backwards.

EDOGZ818
unregistered

Ya' slippin' again Breach!

Haven't heard from Mystic since the Hurricane huh?

What could you possibly be calling & emailing that snitch for? HMMMMM?

On Ed "The Crook" Snook chasing your dead end James Nix lead? Funny how you & Mystic dabbled into the US right before it went to 'chet...but I can't blame you, because I felt they were crooks str8 off the muscle, and your unconditional support of them didn't help anymore than your unconditional support of Mystic helped her, or her unconditional support of Rick Light helped him.

You don't see pigeons soaring with Eagles....birds of a feather, flock together brah!

Why would your involvement be limited solely to "this website and any endorsements of individuals we may give or withhold."...Breacher

Sure doesn't sound like a "Let the chips fall where they may" type of approach, in fact, it sounds more like damage control, than an unbiased quest for the truth.

Let me guess, Rick Light stopped taking your calls too?
LOL~N @ Breacher

Funny how you admit to hoping not to hear from me again.....right after admitting your attempts to maintain contact with a known informant.

Let me get this str8, LOL-N, you don't want to hear from me, who opened your eyes to the network of informants.......but your all broken up about not being able to maintain contact with a proven liar & informant?

I don't mean to laugh in your face but your funny!

Why don't you step back from the keyboard & collect your thoughts before attempting to proceed with your charade, because right now, your stepping on your 4-9-3-11 like there will be no jungle boots left tomorrow.

You claimed to have the proof or access to it, showing Nix's role, yet like your post, you have produced nothing.

Even money says you haven't written / contacted Dyer directly anymore than Mystic has. Yet want to send Snook on a $95 an HR goose chase, that Swan is paying for?

On issues other than Nix's hearsay, the person who paid Snook, paid him to explore prosecutorial misconduct,of which there was plenty, and even now, Snook agrees that is a valid angle, as opposed to the needle in a haystack you sent him looking for, that of course, he never found, in fact, all he found was an excuse to screw over Charles Dyer, which based on your conduct, seems like it was part of your plan from the very beginning.

Honestly, you should stand over there with Mystic & start cheer leading for Rick Light.

>>>Passes Breacher the Pom Poms, Hooker Boots & Mini Skirt so you can do the Can Can dance while imploring the board to:

>>>Gimme a "R", Gimme an "I"...etc

"As for my personal end of the BOI situation that only applies to issues of this website and any endorsements of individuals we may give or withhold."...Breacher

I never asked you to endorse me, and never expected you too, but it's clear you have no problem endorsing Mystic, regardless of the Facts.

Not surprising, since you admitted you are obligated to support her.

Your words prove that your involvement in the BOI has tainted it because your only role is to taint it, to make sure it doesn't vindicate me, after I fought to get it opened, because if the BOI's findings supported my accusations, your buddy Mysticstar, that you vowed to support unconditionally, would be looking worse than you are now.

Then, another member claims to have banned Nix, and all you have to say is "your call on that forum if you want to play it safe".

Really, why weren't you talking that 'chet to Snook, instead of having him try & track Nix down at $95 an hr of Dyer's $$$?

What have they done to earn the $$$? Zilch

Objectively speaking, you squandered Dyer's $upport, choked it, like your partner Mystic did with his "Dollars for Dyer".

If a web posting is evidence, why not post a confession that YOU coached Valerie & get Dyer out, since Nix's confession is supposedly the key to freeing Dyer....according to you.

Let me guess....damn with the governments misconduct & rule breaking right, your appellate motion will consist of a screen shot that Lipsey Jim just happened to save? The same Jim that Walfred claims set up J4P in the first place with Travis......who are both close with your buddy Mystic.....hell of a coincidence....too much if you ask me, and the person who doesn't see it, doesn't want to see it.

I don't trust any snitch.
There is an old saying:
"A pimp will sell his @$$ if his hoe won't!"

You have been involved in some dubious 'chet (Snitching folks out to the feds) & you support / hang out with some dubious Mudda Chuckaz ( Mystic, Walfred, MadHatter, etc.) who are still engaging in the same type of dubious 'chet, and you have the nerve to act like I'm the bad guy for exposing them snitches?

GTFOH!

You can not be serious, but sadly you are, while you post righteous indignation about you & yours getting threatened, people passing messages, etc....& what, you gonna claim I did that 'chet too?

What's your logic? That you are so high & mighty, that I have to twist my words, etc. & not address you like a man is supposed too?

Your reaching with that. Manute Bol, longest reach in the history of Basketball type reach! Mr. Fantastic / Stretch Armstrong reaching.

For the record, if the Hurricane to the informant Mysticstar out, I would take the news the same way I would if it was Hollingsworthle$$ that had been taken out by a natural disaster.....no, news of Hollingsworth's demise would create a more somber reaction, he's different, at least in his twisted mentality, he thought he was doing the right thing????

Mystic knows she is wrong.

So miss me with the BS & aim for someone who might believe it....like CSC, because I'm not buying it.

Now it is sides & one side, YOURS / THIERS has a history of threatening people, trying to intimidate them, targeting non affiliated civilians. That 'chet alone should be a tip off / red flag in regards to integrity...or the lack thereof.

So who your mad at for doing it?

Not me, because I was cleared before I was accused of engaging in such Hip Swinging Fa99otry, so that leaves YOUR side...Mystic, etc...& obviously you aren't mad at that side....so the issue becomes....are you just that full of 'chet?

"Jessica Riley is to be considered disqualified from involvement in any patriot movement related case at this point due to a severe conflict of interest situation. Any person knowingly using or communicating with Jessica Riley or her law firm (Law offices of John Henry Browne out of Seattle) in any ongoing representation is also to be considered unsafe to deal with and is to be disassociated with any legal aid program, research assistance, or investigative services provided on a volunteer basis by anyone associated in any way with us."...Breecher

You gonna issue that warning & none about Mystic?

Your fronting Brah! That's some fake 'chet!

"Charles Dyer got screwed and is on the front end of a 30 year sentence after a major clusterfuck of a case that we fully expected to win yet has resulted in him being in prison and some never-ending finger pointing over whose fault it has been. He remains right now the highest profile prisoner within the patriot movement right now."...Breacher

Don't slick talk, the devil is in the details, so stop trying to gloss over them.

If J4P / Charles Dyer is the highest profile prisoner in the movement, with the stiffest sentence, why does he get two out of 50 sentences devoted to the other case, with less known Patriots & lighter sentences......some who are already out?

More BS?

Stop that round about 'chet! I squared @$$ because I'm sick of posting circles around you.

>>In Mr. T's Rocky 3 Voice:
"You want more? I'll give you some more....I got alotta MORE where that came from...lotta Mo'!"

I checked into your claim that your cover story, about the 203 being an airsoft, is what got J4P acquitted on the launcher case.

>>>In Maury Povich's Voice:
"The lie detector test determined....that was a LIE!"

So why try & convince me, of all people that you were the hero of the J4P launcher case? That simply is not true, any more than Shane's claims that he is......or that him & J4P are close friends....or that he's written Charles....or that they have even met.

Now, challenge my credibility, call me a liar & provide the proof & documentation to support it.

>>>Draws semi circle in dirt with toe, while whistling & waiting patiently for Breacher, Mystic, Walfred, & MadHatter (or......*Open invitation) to call me a liar & prove it, like I do when I call out these lying militia snitches.

You try & throw all kind of unsubstantiated BS allegations about me & I let it slide, because CSC checked me....& saved you, when you made me stat digging up in 'dat @$$!

Selective enforcement of the rules?
It sure seemed that way, but I never complained, took the worse that ya'll could give ..... took ya'lls best shot, in the eye....on the eye ball....and still here, ready to crush ya'll at will, again & again, with the truth as my only weapon.

That 'chet is powerful.......& only one time, have I ever thought about taking the low road, when my elderly mother & family were threatened, by some coward @$$, non serving "Militia LEADER".... & Deb Swan, of all people, implored me to keep it clean & not do some Fugg 'chet in return......(In retrospect, LOL, I'm glad I didn't [Smile]

I'm a saint compared to your team mates. No need to smokescreen or put on any airs / masquerades.
All my faults, and I have many, for arguments sake, more than anyone on this board, but in totality, their sum doesn't add up to some of you and your squad's singular, individual faults.

Never will, never had, how can your son even call you DAD?

Your off your home field, out your league Brah! Your not even in the same sport.

Does CSC call Mystic?
Why not?
Why don't I?
Why do you?

GTFOH!

Fall Back Brah!....you don't want any of this,you know the rules, and if you don't, you should have learned them before you put on the uniform.

Mystic is the $70 Million dollar

Breacher
Member # 1119

We issued a cautionary statement regarding Mystic, a warning statement about you, and right now things are on hold with involving Snook in any future cases.

The only case I am aware of Snook fucking up on is the Dyer case, and I don't have any authority to even go into the others since I am so far from those other situations.

You are the one who took charge on the case this last summer and I backed off. Debbie sure as hell took charge on that so called "on the run" period and I don't know what the fuck that was about, but hardly anyone wants anything to do with a situation like that or the people directly in it. I am literally 1000 miles away from all of that and was not calling the shots on any of it. I tried working a back channel deal and get called a traitor, fuck that. I am off the game then. Good luck on that shit without me.

My advice was to involve Ed Snook based on his reputation of success, and you had a lot more influence of his investigation than I did, I never even spoke to the man until after Debbie apparently broke off communication with him. There was nothing left to arbitrate, you people had pretty much burned all of the bridges and were just looking for allies in your conflict with each other. I am done getting sucked into that shit.

I won my skirmish in the Dyer case against the feds with the weapons charges, and that's about as far as my expertise would go on that. Thing we are done on this. Too bad dude is a casualty in this thing, but that situation got fucked and I don't know how to salvage it. Edog, don't get all smug about thinking you were right about anything, you just grabbed that steering wheel and crashed the car on your own.

None of us made that problem for Dyer NONE of us. I was just some guy who subbed his youtube channel actually I think later in the game. Figured I could help beat the weapons case and I did. Not that I even agree with everything Dyer stands for, but if I got a chance to stick it to the BATFags on a case, I'll do it because I just plain don't like them or federal gun law prosecutors. Just on that principle alone I would help defend Dyer.

Nix is a straight up piece of shit, and why I like pointing out his association with the case is the "quality of people" argument on that entire situation. Dude is a straight up criminal, not just a lawbreaker, shit we got lots of lawbreakers here, but a victimizer of the innocent. That's a game none of us play. That's criminal informant and operative turf.

None of us had any influence at all over the ex-bitch going and making the accusations that got Dyer convicted. Nobody in these forums, not you not Rick Light, not Mystic. The only fucker even trying to take credit for that was Nix.

Somewhere in the mix, the ex-bitch and the daughter learned how to tell a compelling and believable story, that's what got Dyer convicted in spite of the lack of any evidence that story was truthful. So before you go blaming us for anything, also realize that lawyer was supposed to have something to do with running the defense too, that's what he got paid for, not us.

[ 11-16-2012, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: Breacher ]

--------------------

ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the record.

If I didn't trust Breacher he wouldn't be here.

The majority of what Edog has to say in regards to Breacher is pure BS. He is twisting words and making convoluted accusations to serve his own agenda.

Breacher is not in bed with the fed, nor is he "supporting" or running interference for the known informants in this case. In fact quite the opposite. Nor has Breacher at any time sabotaged or co-opted the investigative efforts of the BOI, OR the defense of Charles Dyer.

Breacher and this board were involved in searching for the truth regarding the accusations against Charles Dyer long before his so called defense team had ever heard of him. They came here asking for our help and support. We didn't run to them.

And now, after looking into the suspicious behavior of that defense team...we wouldn't trust ANY of those people in an outhouse with a muzzle on.

James Nix and Charles wife Valerie started this mess. They are the ones who set Charles up to take a fall. The incompetence of Charles defense team is why he now rots in jail. And, the constant back stabbing, infighting between his so called supporters is why nothing is ever resolved and why Charles support has dropped to zilch.

A LOT of people involved in this case need to stop blaming the other guy and take a hard look at the moron in mirror.

[ 11-16-2012, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

Posts: 15962 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
EDOGZ818
unregistered

I never took charge of anything, so stop lying...it's not a good look for you.

A Cautionary statement about Mystic....but a warning about me for Warning you about Mystic?

Sounds like more BoolChet....basically, you saying I was better off not warning you about Mystic...& if you issued a cautionary statement about Mystic...why are you whining about her ducking you....when you should be ducking her?

More Boolchet!

o are you gonna man up & post the Cautionary & warning statements about me & Mystic, like a man, so I can see it, or is it some strictly behind the back Boolchet?

Good luck without you?
LOL-N, too bad you didn't adapt that attitude first before throwing a monkey wrench in USO with the Nix debacle that drained valuable resources.

Debby was the one who involved Snook, and made the decisions yeras ago, when she was on the radio with Dyer, & you had contact with Snook, before she brook off commo, and you & Mystic had WAYYYYYY more contact with Snook than I ever did.

2 short emails & an even shorter call, so again, miss me with the lies. Your biased, and the sad part is, people may not know it, so I think it's about time I issued a WARNING about you Breacher, but I will with hold my judgement upon that matter until I see the WARNING you issued about me, or it becomes clear in your next post, that I won't see it.
AWRM Ranked # 3,337,973
4UMF Ranked # 48, 324
*Alexa

In technical terms, that's about a 7 Million eyeball difference a month, so I'll help you get your warning out, along with mine, in fact, I'll let yours piggy back on mine, to provide contrast, and the proof that you think I'm a bad guy that the community needs to be warned about, because I helped warn the community about the network of informants...that you are obviously supporting...& might even provide the documentation that supports my synopsis.

"I won my skirmish in the Dyer case against the feds with the weapons charges, and that's about as far as my expertise would go on that." Breacher

Are you fuggin' serious?

Didn't you read my post where I called you & Shane, both self proclaimed heroes of the first case.....LIARS?

You played no role in J4P's aqquital in the first case & judging by the content & context of your lies, you didn't even study the 1st case's history before coming up with your lie.

What doesn't come out in the rinse, comes out in the WASH Brah!

I'll go even further & state that you weren't even involved in the skirmish, except on the sidelines, at best!

Ever seen a bum with a :
"Why LIE? I need a BEER" sign?"

What do you do? Hand him a beer out of your gear or donate, right?
Everyone respects honesty, and disrespects dishonesty, which is why your buddy Mystic is suffering.

Listen to your Boolchet for a second....BOI issues a caution about Mystic....for what? Snitching & a sterner WARNING about me for what....pointing out that she's a snitch?

Why?
Because I had to step out of character & raise hell to get the BOI to look into her snitching?

GTFOH!

>>>> QQ'ing @ CSC like WTF?

Let me ask you this, how do you expect the unbiased, but well informed members of our community, or is it your community?, is gonna look at that?

Imagine the courts sentencing the arsonist to probation, but the alarm ringer to state time, for sounding the alarm.

Ya' slippin' bad & you don't even realize it.
You are so in the dark, you need Night Vision, no, F.L.I.R., & even then, your speed will cause you to still miss stuff.

" Thing we are done on this. Too bad dude is a casualty in this thing, but that situation got fucked and I don't know how to salvage it. Edog, don't get all smug about thinking you were right about anything, you just grabbed that steering wheel and crashed the car on your own."...Breacher

I see you trying to flip my "The best way to crash a car is by grabbing the wheel." saying.

FOH!

What wheel did I grab & what car did I crash?
Show & Prove...because now, I'm starting to feel like you are deliberately full of 'chet.

What's next, your gonna claim I made the BOI private instead of demanding that it be public so that everyone could see what was submitted?

SMDH

Well, why not let it be open now that it's over & let people add their own information & make up their own minds & create some type of public accountability for the decision makers?

Let me guess, you would rather drink bleach than allow that to happen right?

Last thing you want some one to do is know what information you based your decision on, because that will call into question your motivation for making it.

Don't forget, I posted the proof that you are an informant & you admitted to it, when confronted, before CSC threatened to ban me for posting it, so it's clear in my eyes, just like it will be in others, why you support informants like Mysticstar with such fervor.

You informants lie & slander, wild arm punches, because you have no weight to put behind it, your always off balance & out of line, and never get a direct hit, but catch plenty of return fire, which is why you should just quit, not just some parts of your persona, I'm talking about all of it, and just slither off, and hope I just forget!

Never said I was right about anything, got smug or tried to take credit, but I did say it was Deb Swan who was the hero & you trashed her, even though she is legit, but you still running behind, defending, emailing & calling Mystic, and was in contact with her, up until the Hurricane hit, claimed you trying to reach her, but she has a website,yet you didn't try it? That's why I saw "Miss me with the Bool'Chet", and aim for some who is actually trying to get hit! Don't hit me with what your selling, because I simply won't buy it!

>>>>Ends the days daily rap

LOL~N @ Breacher again

"Figured I could help beat the weapons case and I did." ...Breacher

@Breacher, "....don't get all smug about thinking you were right about anything, you just grabbed that steering wheel and crashed the car on your own."...Breacher

Your projecting, when it's obvious you are getting a smug, because "you just grabbed that steering wheel and crashed the car on your own."...Breacher

>>U a Funny dude, Brah!

You informants confuse trust with stupidity....or maybe patriots are stupid for trusting you?
>>>Shrugz "E" Shoulders

Your conduct does more to slander this site than Rick Light could, if he had the keys to it....then again, would he?

He definitely wouldn't go after you, but there was no plan in place for when some one goes after you both...is there?

If there is....it obviously is gonna need revisions.
LOL~N

The level of infiltration is deep, Rick, Mystic, Walfred, Mad Hatter, etc., so I would be a fool not to expect that it would reach your level Breacher, even higher....& plan for it.

[Smile]

"Not that I even agree with everything Dyer stands for, but if I got a chance to stick it to the BATFags on a case, I'll do it because I just plain don't like them or federal gun law prosecutors. Just on that principle alone I would help defend Dyer."...Breacher

I'll accept that, because you damn sure wouldn't support him for being a true Patriot leader...elected by Patriots, not SELECTED by their enemies.

Yet & still, the question begs...what positions don't you support that Dyer does?

>>>yeah, I'll wait for that too, and expect you to gloss over the fact that Mystic won't return your emails or calls, but is posting jibberish @ her usual hangout, in ARM's 'chat.

Yeah, she's not leaving you holding the bag, right?
She played you like a tune!
You can't expect me to believe that your to stupid to see that, so the only other alternative left is that you are part off it.

You can't even tell her to come back& make it look good, etc., you already placed yourself by contacting her & admitting that she played you & kicked you to the curb....like Jay Z did to Deniro.

"When some one calls you six times, you return their call! That's just rude!"...Robert Deniro to Jay Z!

LOL-N

Soon to be Breacher to Mysticstar [Smile]

On Nix's relevance?

It doesn't go to the matter of moral turpitude and case in chief, any more than Mysticstar infiltrating his defense & the prosecution's resulting misconduct in preventing his evidence from being heard....right?

That's your logic to get Mysticstar off the hook, so now that same rule doesn't apply?

Either way, the prosecutions misconduct is an actual legal issue, as well as the incompetent council that Mysticstar and crew found for him.

You never put a package together on Nix for the USO, despite being asked....because you had nothing more than frivolous postings of public records, address, arrest, etc.

Zilch about the case in chief.

I offered them my files on Mystic, Rick, Walfred & other informants & offered to be available to assist them putting the pieces together about Mystic, Rick, Amelia, Darren, Shane, Walfred, etc., & they never requested the files, nor contacted me for / with any questions or answers.

They didn't want any part of that!

I also contacted them to pay the balance of their retainer, with the stipulation that they could show that they earned the first half before I chunked over my hard earned spinach, or any patriot's for that matter, & your buddies wanted none of that either.

So FOH with trying to blame me for anything with the USO, they are crooks, swindlers off the system's victims, and even if they weren't, which they are, I still played no role in their actions, which are unjustifiable, on a professional level.

You played more of a role in that debacle, and it's all documented. Snook said Swan's idea was great, the best, and was all for it, until you & Mysticstar got involved......funny thing is....what is his so called great strategy now???

The same prosecutorial misconduct than Swan raised, except repackaged to look like it was his idea, to swindle Mrs. Dyer & Charles out of more money, while you continually endorse them.

Now you want to hit the eject button on J4P, you went from Hero, to just some guy subbing his youtube channel in just one post....when you wasn't talking that "just some guy subbing his youtube channel" 'chet until I called you on your Boolchet in my previous post, you know that I know, & look like you just saw a ghost!

Nah, it ain't that easy Brah! It may be easy to hit eject, but you still have some explaining to do regarding your actions and your decisions to make them.

I have no reason to be smug because I knew I was right from the beginning and was %100 honest with CSC str8 off the muscle, %100 honest with all of you, so I knew the BOI had no basis to rule against me....that could withstand public scrutiny.

Years as a str8 shooter, siding with the moral high road, and member service. Never abused my authority except for one occasion, and the reason was to help J4P.

You little fake prison Holiday thread was, well, you shot yourself in the foot on that one.

LOL-N

Real WRECKONIZES Real!
It also WRECKS the FAKE!

Breacher
Member # 1119

Yeah dickhead, I did issue a hell of a lot sterner warning about you. That's all over the more open part of the forum. You playing too much shit to cause too much infighting.

TOPIC CLOSED.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.