A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Militia Operations » Patriot Defense Fund » A Family friend and patriot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Family friend and patriot
MontanaDefender
NCO Contributor

Member # 1661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MontanaDefender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on january 29th 2014 gerald strebendt was forced to defend himself, resulting in the death of his attacker. he is currently held in jail awaiting his trial. he is the owner and a trainer at northwest training center. if he is able to make bail, he can continue to operate the gym and pay for his defense attorney. this case will be expensive, but worth it to prove that he acted in self-defense. gerald is a kind, loving man that would do anything for anybody. please support him and help him be free of this financial burden that was caused by a terrible situation.

http://www.gofundme.com/7h2do4

He does need all the help he can get

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/Man-who-claimed-self-defense-in-fatal-shooting-charged-with-murder-249135271.html

Posts: 1006 | From: Central montana | Registered: Aug 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so we might move this over to the Patriot Defense fund.

On some case specifics, what jail is he in? I was not aware that Springfield Oregon had its own jail. I think that goes to the Lane County jail which is in nearby Eugene.

In the past, there has been some sort of fed intelligence operation center there which has been specifically heavily against some of us, particularly me, so anything to do with that area I take personally. I don't recognize that guy but I do recognize a certain MO with the investigation which looks like there had been a solicitation for witnesses to come out and speak against the guy for using a gun.

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/Police-Driver-shot-killed-after-crash-in-Thurston-area-242706331.html

The facts don't look good, but there is sufficient "dirt" available to put in play on so many elements of what is likely the prosecution side of that case that it might be possible to walk that guy out of jail.

Lacking prior intent, you barely get these cases to go above manslaughter without it being a situation of overcharging. "Road rage" is felony manslaughter, not premeditated murder.

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
MontanaDefender
NCO Contributor

Member # 1661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MontanaDefender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gerald Roy Strebendt 3914275
Lane county adult corrections
101 W. 5th ave.
Eugene, OR 97401-2695

Gerald Strebendt is a highly regarded and respected former U.S. Marine, professional Mixed Martial Artist, and Lane County business owner. From his time as a U.S. Marine to his involvement in the local community, he has spent his life serving others

Oregon Community Credit Union - Gerald Strebendt Defense Fund - Account # 1091679. Those who wish to donate may either deposit at any branch in person, or send checks to: PO Box 77002 Springfield, OR 97475

[ 03-13-2014, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: MontanaDefender ]

Posts: 1006 | From: Central montana | Registered: Aug 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Wikipedia - you will see some familiar names

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Strebendt

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.