A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » General Discussion » The Militia Chaplain's Corner » Our Window Of Time Is Short

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Our Window Of Time Is Short
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other day Brandon Smith of altmart said...

quote:
Our Window Of Time Is Short

Keep in mind that the millennial generation is about 10 years away from becoming the dominant cultural force in this country, and those precious snowflakes are like another species. The majority of them long for collectivism, and they work diligently to stifle dissent in colleges and public schools. The great danger is that in ten to fifteen years many of the people within conservative movements might be too old to effectively fight back, and while we deal with economic disaster it will be millennials steeped in cultural Marxism that are elevated as part of the globalist solution.

Whatever we end up doing, I believe we have about 10 years before hitting the point of no return (with ample crisis and struggle from now until then). After this, we will either have the globalists in prison or in the ground, or, we will have a massive economic reset and a new world order. The choice is up to us, even though some people don’t want to accept it.

Here is why.

quote:
Many Young Adults Are Turning To Witchcraft As A Way To Rebel Against Their Conservative Christian Upbringings

The Washington Standard / March 14, 2017

Young adults in America are far less likely to identify themselves as “Christians” than previous generations of Americans, but that does not mean that they have given up on searching for spiritual meaning in their lives. According to Wikipedia, one very popular form of witchcraft known as Wicca has been growing at a rate of more than 100 percent annually in recent years, and this has been happening at a time when Christianity has been in decline in the United States. Of course other pagan and occult groups have been exploding in popularity as well, and as you will see below, one of the primary reasons for this is because many young adults are seeking ways to rebel against their conservative Christian upbringings.

I have written much about how young adults in this country are far more politically liberal than their parents and grandparents, and this enormous cultural shift in values has a spiritual dimension to it as well.

A recent Barna Group study found that only 4 percent of Americans aged 18 to 29 have a Biblical worldview.

Only 4 percent.

The shocking truth is that the values of most Millennials much more easily fit into pagan spirituality than they do into most evangelical Christian churches.

If you want to sleep around with as many people as possible, that is okay in witchcraft. If you want to take drugs and get high every day, that is okay in witchcraft. If you want to be a radical pro-abortion feminist, that is okay in witchcraft. If you want to be a gay transsexual exhibitionist, that is okay in witchcraft.

Essentially, one of the great draws of witchcraft is that nobody holds you accountable for anything and you can do so many of the things that the Bible commands you not to do.

So for those that wish to rebel against their conservative Christian upbringings, getting involved in witchcraft can seem quite natural…

Witchcraft in this context is a “counter spirituality to the religious conservatism that defined many [queer people’s]childhoods,” as game developer Aevee Bee puts it. The visual novel Bee co-created, We Know The Devil, explores what it means to embrace witchcraft through three queer teens who attend a Christian summer camp, where they spend a night in the woods awaiting the devil. “What [the protagonists]encounter in the woods they understand and perceive as the devil because that is what they have been taught to understand their desires, identity, and love as,” Bee says. By embracing the devil, the protagonists find liberation from their religious upbringings, just as someone might by realizing it’s acceptable to be queer.

Alex Mar is one prominent author that became deeply involved in the world of witchcraft, but she was not raised that way. In fact, Mar is very open about the fact that she was raised as a Christian…

I was born and raised in New York City, but my roots are more exotic: between my Cuban Catholic mother and my Greek Orthodox father, family religion involved the lushest, most high-drama strains of Christianity. The elaborate clerical robes, the incense and tiers of prayer candles, the stories of the martyrs cut into stained glass, the barely decipherable chants – as a child, these were embedded in my brain. To this day, despite my liberal feminist politics, I still imagine the world as overseen by a handsome, bearded young white man.

She says that once she learned “to think for myself”, her liberal political views took her away from the church, and those same political views eventually sparked a curiosity about witchcraft…

Once I was old enough to think for myself, I broke with the church on issues of sexuality, marriage, the right to choose and the concept of “sin”; I also couldn’t swallow the thin reasoning behind excluding women from the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox priesthoods. At the same time, however, I was haunted by the memory of high mass, the sense that there are mysteries in the universe. When I learned that there was a living, growing American witchcraft movement – one that is radically inclusive, that views women as equals to men, and in which God is just as likely to be female – I was instantly curious.

This is why what we feed our minds with is so vitally important.

Our public schools have become liberal indoctrination centers that are teaching our young people to adopt an anti-Christian way of viewing the world, and all of that propaganda is being backed up by the thousands upon thousands of anti-Christian entertainment that our young people are constantly consuming.

So it is actually not a surprise when many of our “Christian young people” end up like this guy…

Dakota Hendrix, a non-binary trans witch based in New York—an identity Hendrix jokingly refers to as “goat femme,” describing their combination of body hair, a smoky eye, and talons for nails—says the practice of witchcraft is a way to take control in a world that can be both metaphysically and mortally threatening.

It’s a supernatural form of self-defense that Hendrix says includes amulets that fight off mis-gendering, rituals that provide protection when walking down the street, and paying honor to queer and trans ancestors who don’t have descendants of their own paying homage. Not to mention—since, Hendrix says, contemporary witchcraft is connected to social justice work—a hex or two on the NYPD for good measure.

But while the rituals are plentiful, the rules are not, and Hendrix says being a witch is all about choosing one’s own path: “Being a witch is being autonomous; that’s the whole point. That’s how we draw power. We are defying the patriarchy, we are defying the submissive norm.”

Allowing our children to immerse themselves in popular culture is doing far more harm than most of us originally realized.

Popular culture is trying to take the next generation away from Christianity, and it is imperative that we start to understand this. And actually, many of the “stars” that our young people idolize are actually into the occult themselves, and once in a while they even admit this openly…

“I’m really a witch,” rapper Azealia Banks quipped last January, shortly before all hell broke loose on her Twitter account.

Banks is known for her online rants. She tends to share fairly dense ideas, spontaneously spun out in punchy lines liberally interspersed with curse words. I don’t know a person on this earth who can agree with every one of them, but her opinions are smarter than she usually gets credit for.

Still, even by Banks’s standards, the witch thing was weird. It came out in the middle of a run about black Americans and their relationship to Christianity:

I wonder if most of the black American Christians in the US know WHY they are Christian. I wonder if they even consider for a SECOND that before their ancestors came to the Americas that they may have believed in something ELSE.

As a Christian, it deeply alarms me that we are losing an entire generation of Americans.

If we keep doing the same things that we have been doing, we will continue to get similar results. That is one of the reasons why I laid out a recipe for spiritual renewal in my latest book entitled “The Rapture Verdict“, and my hope is that the church establishment will embrace what watchmen such as myself are saying instead of fighting it.

If we continue on with business as usual, the evangelical church in America will continue to shrink and multitudes of our young people will continue to seek out other outlets for their spirituality.

At the same time that interest in witchcraft is growing, interest in Satanism is skyrocketing as well. I recently wrote about how the Satanic Temple has experienced a huge surge in membership since Donald Trump’s election victory in November, and at Clemson University students are reportedly going to hold a “lamb sacrifice” and a “Bible burning” to celebrate the opening of a new campus chapel…

The poster contains imagery associated with Satanism, like pentagrams and an illustration of the goat-headed Baphomet.

It goes on to state that a live lamb will be provided for sacrifice by “[their]friends” at the Clemson Collegiate Farm Bureau. A Bible-torching ceremony is listed as part of the proceedings, with a cash prize for the student who burns the most Bibles. Finally, attendees are invited partake in a pentagram completion event, where they will “help summon Baphomet to celebrate the new Clemson Chapel.”

There was a time when it would have been unthinkable to put up a poster like that in America, but unfortunately, those days are long gone.

Christianity is on the decline in this nation, and witchcraft and Satanism are on the rise.

We desperately need a major spiritual renewal, so my hope is that the church in America will wake up soon.

Just imagine 15 years from now when this kind of trash is running the country. They will call for the murder of anyone who disagrees with them or who opposes the beast system they worship.

[ 03-16-2017, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 14922 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More and more, I think people these days are just naturally drawn to crazy, like moths to a light. Heck, we elected Trump. That should be proof enough the whole world is going nuts.

...said the guy who's a free market anarchist. [Big Grin]

Seriously, I remember my parents looking at the Beatles, and worrying the whole world was going to hell. But I'm not as worried as some folks. Once those precious snowflakes leave the ivy-covered walls and get out into the real world, they'll have their attitudes adjusted.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 16858 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConSigCor   Email ConSigCor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They will be just like the 60's leftist radicals. When they go out into "the real world", they will become politicians and professors bent on subverting the country from within. Just look what the "counter-culture" generation did for America. It gave us the Klintons and Obummer.

Trump is a ray of sunshine and common sense compared to them and at least he is not trying to destroy everything America once stood for.

[ 03-16-2017, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

--------------------
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

Posts: 14922 | From: A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes...Nostradamus predicts that the Antichrist will nuke NYC by 1993 and nuclear armageddon around 2005 will bring about the Beast system by Y2K...

Quit your career, move to the mountains, get set up for the apocalypse now. Prepare your souls brothers, prepare your souls.

Now break out that credit card, it's all phoney money anyway, but YOU and only YOU can help the remnant survive the end times. Call today with whatever donation you can afford for the trumpets blare and these are the signs, these are the times...

(insert book of daniel quote here)

You see, it's in the old testament,

(insert revelations quote here)

And even JEEEZUS tells us, so right now, I can tell you are reading this, get that credit card out, have faith, call now.

Operators are standing by...

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
airforce
Administrator Officer Contributor

Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure some of them will become Bernie Sanders clones. But most of them will leave college, get tired of living in their mother's basement, and eventually get real jobs. Look how many of those 60's radicals voted for Trump.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posts: 16858 | From: Tulsa | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huskerpatriot   Email Huskerpatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The church my family has been going to for almost 1 1/2 years is super serious about missionary work... And most of it domestic! The vast majority of the church was "un-churched" before, with a sizable number that had "experimented" with various "spirituality" strains.

Though their lack of traditional doctrine or catechisis at times is alarming... They make up for it with an abundance of enthusiasm, faith and drive to learn. They are not passive about their faith, and seek to bring others into the light.

There is hope, we just need to change how we do things, and take the offensive in this spiritual/cultural war.

--------------------
"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it’s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)

Posts: 794 | From: Omaha Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

Husker, the feel good, psychobabble, apostate church bears much of the blame for current conditions we find ourselves in. Very few teach the truth because if they did it would scare all the spineless, limp wristed congregation and donations would plummet.

Of course it's not just the church's fault. Parents bear much of the blame as well. Rather than train their children, they leave it up to the state to indoctrinate them.

[ 03-16-2017, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: ConSigCor ]

--------------------

Huskerpatriot
NCO Contributor
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huskerpatriot   Email Huskerpatriot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grew up in a "mainline Protestant" church, but found that it had increasingly become infested with overt liberalism to a sickening degree. The suburban churches were the worst!

I grew up with a "litergical" church with a big old pipe organ... So the 30minuute sermon, followed by a 30minute concert of contemporary Christian rock music... Was, well different to me.

The content of the sermon though was bible based. Powerful stuff that isn't sugar coated. Made it worth it! They teach what I was taught 30 years ago, not the leftist liberation theology junk...

--------------------
"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it’s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)

Posts: 794 | From: Omaha Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2013  | Report this post to a Moderator
Breacher
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breacher   Email Breacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear sermons from time to time that just really stick with me. A few on the radio and I never could figure out who the guy really was. I thought one was Kent Hovind but turned out it was someone else, except it sure seemed like similar teaching.

I sit through Gavin Seim's stuff since apparently he is close to a bunch of Strat's people but Gavin really irritates me and has avoided meeting me by one name, figures I am his biggest fan by another, and I swear, I was not doing it to decieve him, but I friended his profile from all of my devices, then whammo, I am a jerk and get banned from one, and upgraded on the other. It's almost like being on ebay and paypal. Great ratings and friendship as long as my real name is not associated with anything...

Strats attorney is some sort of Phd on bible translation and guru on a bunch of the history, but I can barely follow his stuff. I can't tell if it's the same thing those others in the Seattle area were into or not. The attorney calls his thing the "Cepher bible".

--------------------
Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

Posts: 6705 | From: Western States | Registered: Sep 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
fal3

Member # 69

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fal3   Email fal3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the window of opportunity has shut. If the churches that adhere to the Bible will remain, they sacrifice numbers and financial support. I have pastors call me periodically with their difficulties, and in almost every case, they will cave their principles for financial support.

The window of opportunity for the good Bible-based churches can be accessed only by breaking some glass. That is...if they can even find which direction their mission is located.

--------------------
----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.

Posts: 2615 | From: East of the Pacific | Registered: Oct 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
D308cat
NCO Contributor
Member # 4610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D308cat   Author's Homepage   Email D308cat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been away for some time, But this thread is spot on !!!!!!!

--------------------
PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---

Posts: 714 | From: High Desert | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
ConSigCor
Administrator

Member # 7

D,
I was thinking about you just the other day. Glad to see you back.

--------------------

D308cat
NCO Contributor
Member # 4610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D308cat   Author's Homepage   Email D308cat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to take a second Job, Nights, Long hours to. The upside, I built some AR's from 80% Aluminum Lowers, 3 Carbines, and a 24 inch Barreled Target Model , I forgot what Fun was ! I am hooked ! Good to be back, I will try to stay connected !!!!!!!

[ 05-01-2017, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: D308cat ]

--------------------
PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---

Posts: 714 | From: High Desert | Registered: Nov 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2016 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.