For God, For Life, For Liberty, For Property.

A Well Regulated Militia Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» A Well Regulated Militia » Basic Training » Field Medicine » DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT
State Commander-California
Member # 27184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for State Commander-California   Author's Homepage   Email State Commander-California   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For years as Medical commander in California during the 90's into millenial for 17 years and then as state Commander in light of recent events I dont know about any of your states command or your local units ? My command has standing protocols our medics documents everything on a patient if one get injured in the field especially on a deployment
DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT injury and aid rendered.
You say we don't have to we are Militia I beg to differ especially if some of you have professional license's at stake document all aid rendered Think especially if your handing off to civilian medical officials. Protect your ass legally and lawfully.
Think of it like a salute report if not documented it didn't happen .

[ 07-19-2017, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: State Commander-California ]

Posts: 8 | From: classified | Registered: Mar 2016  | Report this post to a Moderator
Archangel1
NCO Contributor
Member # 12498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archangel1   Email Archangel1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Sir for your service.

Please share your documentation process so that the brethren is trained to collect the correct information and hands off correctly to civilian medical officials. Keep it simple and check box.

Agreed; if it is not written down, it didn't happen.

--------------------
"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...

Posts: 735 | From: West | Registered: Feb 2012  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | A Well Regulated Militia

All information posted on this site is the private property
of the individual who posted the information and AWRM.org,
and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission.
© 2001-2017 AWRM.org All Rights Reserved.